Sign in to follow this  
MILK-13

*Edit* Now for sale! Cleeen NA S13 Streeter. Manual Convo/Bilsteins DONE!

GTR Grille - Carbon Fibre or Black?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Black car, want a GTR style grille. Do I go Black or CF?

so does the centre console need to be swapped for a manual one?

was the shifter boot hard to track down?

Yeah you just need the boot...the auto specific part of it is held on by 4 screws and it just interchanges with the manual boot. They're fairly cheap (like

OK, the Silvia's getting some long overdue love this week. New KU36's on the front (just put some new 595s on the back), Plugs/Oil/Gearbox oil, Bilsteins and bits going in and a full cut and polish. Can't wait, it's going to feel like a different car. I'll get plenty of pics too...I wanna flex my cheesy new Fisheye/wide angle iPhone lenses :lol:

Anyone got a black plastic Nismo grille? I'm hanging to get one

Edited by MILK-13

A few pics after it's recent polish. Decided to wait until I have some new front LCA's and camber tops before I install this suspension. May as well do it properly

8d8dd61b.jpg

9b1b6130.jpg

70b0929b.jpg

327662d4.jpg

191eb93e.jpg

f579efcf.jpg

3921066f.jpg

Cheers guys :)

Just fitted my Bilsteins, new rack ends/tie rod ends, oil/filter change (and gearbox oil), sparkplugs and a set of brand new Khumos KU36's at the front and a wheel alignment of course.

Just needs a fresh set of camber tops as the current ones have a little play, but it feels amazing now. Slight drop in ride height but nothing too exciting...I'll get some pics up in the next few days.

Edited by MILK-13

Gonna pop up a for sale add in the next few days...Looking for $7500, less if you byo wheels/stock ecu or don't want the sub and/or ecutalk

Had a random misfire with this, started out every now and then and then got worse. I suspected Plug leads, so ordered some new ones. I learnt a few things:

• Nissan leads are a pain to get hold of and around $140
  • Eagle leads marked for Silvias are actually for pulsars
  • Don't assume it's your leads...Injectors are easy to test with a screwdriver and your ears
  • N/A Injectors are prone to failure...and flow 300cc @ 40PSI contrary to what I've read!
  • This shit always happens when you have no money

So I ended up with a brand new set of Top gun leads I didn't need...Thank f**k I didn't buy a Dizzy cap and rotor button as well. I also comp tested it fearing that running lean for a bit might have hurt it but it seems pretty healthy...Lowest reading was 150 (cold test). Replaced the dodgy injectors, got 4 good ones cleaned/re capped with new O rings and she's sweet!

Sooo...It runs awesome again. Anyone wanna buy it? :whistle:

Still haven't got around to taking photos with the Bilsteins :doh: I'll get there

dont know if its been mentioned but you should personalise those plates and keep or sell

WOA514 = Woah S14

if you squint and stuff

Lol yeah I definitely have had that pointed out...1 number, doh!

Personalise them? Not sure what you mean exactly...you mean so I can transfer ownership/Keep them? Who the f**k would pay for them haha

wel i know in QLD you can "personalise" a standard plate, my boss had 007JBO come up in the dealer stock we have ( we keep around 40 standard plates on sight for registering cars ) so he grabbed those and got them personalised because he loves james bond

Car is now sold :( making it's way to a new home in Melbourne right now.