Sign in to follow this  
s13lova

IMPORTING SA

Looking to import a type x to SA, wanted any advice on people who have imported a car here? Did you go through a company like Iron chef imports ect... or did you do all the work yourself? To me it seems like to do it privately you need all the right contacts in the right places. I contacted sinergy motor sports on main north road and they are yet to get back to me.

any help would be appreciated, thanks Josh... :thumbsup:

Give vince a ring at import compliance on 0400 945 645. This will save you paying a middle man to import it for you as he can import and comply it.

Always better and easier to deal with 1 guy rather than 2. I have imported 2 cars with him and all went well.

Iron Chef... (Why wont you just pay for sponsorship so people have to keep asking all these questions?)

http://www.ironchefimports.com/site/

I don't think anyone's ever had a problem with him, top bloke, send him an e-mail with your price and what you're looking for and you'll be set.

or just buy my type x... if not then both the guys above are great

IRON CHEF IS THE WAY TO GO.......

Got my chaser through him, service was out of this world......found the cleanest car for an awesome price........just do it! haha

or just buy my type x... if not then both the guys above are great

I looked at yours and was really close to giving you a call. Looking for something more stock though so I can build it up overtime, love what you've done with it though!

I sent kristian an email thanks for the help guys

Never trust a bald man, my mum always told me...