Sign in to follow this  
zeropsi

Gym wankers

Bloke wore knee wraps and a belt for machine leg press. To push a whopping 150kg.

Dickheads gunna *richard cranium*

he wore a belt cause he's liftin such big weight? mirin' his hugeness

Lol I finally ended up googling mirin.... first it comes up with some sort of fish recipe/dish... urban dictionary... now I get it :shades:

Was reading it like MIRRor... MIRin

Bloody tasmanians :P

Bloke wore knee wraps and a belt for machine leg press. To push a whopping 150kg.

Lol I finally ended up googling mirin.... first it comes up with some sort of fish recipe/dish... urban dictionary... now I get it shades.gif

Bloody tasmanians tongue.png

so behind they are..And truck, very dissapointed. See you posted here thinking you have raged and it would brighten my morning. Very dissapointed to see this isn't the case and there is a lack thereof rage.

Lol I finally ended up googling mirin.... first it comes up with some sort of fish recipe/dish... urban dictionary... now I get it shades.gif

so behind they are..And truck, very dissapointed. See you posted here thinking you have raged and it would brighten my morning. Very dissapointed to see this isn't the case and there is a lack thereof rage.

Son I am disappoint?

Give it until Wednesday night and I may some material to put to use hahaha

Son I am disappoint?

Give it until Wednesday night and I may some material to put to use hahaha

You would have to have to most furious masty grip ever I reckon..

immmmmmmm baaaaaaaaaaaaackkkk

well well well ive now heard it all

wog f**khead (tryhard kickboxer tough guy type)is in the carpark after his furious grunting bicep curls, smoking and drinking his protien shake taking to his other f**khead mate. theyre deep in conversation then the first idiot says "awwwww dude you know what would be killa, if ciggys had protien in them"

3cd8a33a.png

wog f**khead (tryhard kickboxer tough guy type)is in the carpark after his furious grunting bicep curls, smoking and drinking his protien shake taking to his other f**khead mate. theyre deep in conversation then the first idiot says "awwwww dude you know what would be killa, if ciggys had protien in them"

3cd8a33a.png

.....................................................................................................................................................................................WHAT THE f**k!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yer man we could totally get that happening and sell em in health shops in the supplements isle!

I drink nothing but whiskey for my post workout shake.

There's protein in grain right? :woot:

Seriously though, I thought I would add a story into the mix:

A couple of guys come into the gym, they're training some okay numbers but leaving shit everywhere and just generally coming across as trying way too hard to be cool. Ones in a full sleeved thick hoody, keeping in mind that it's hot here right now.

The deciding moment came when they loaded up a bunch of weight for leg press for their first set and started doing partials, then a more matured lady came along after and asked if they were done, and she was obviously not going to be pushing 160kg . The guy says "Sure, we'll leave the weight on there for you!" and walks off with a smug grin.

So the lady had to unload 8 plates before she could get started, while they f**ked off giggling to themselves.

Most of the guys I train with are genuinely nice guys, but if you give a couple of cock bags a few kg of muscle they think they can treat everyone like shit.

Edited by Neb-S13

I drink nothing but whiskey for my post workout shake.

There's protein in grain right? w00t.gif

Seriously though, I thought I would add a story into the mix:

A couple of guys come into the gym, they're training some okay numbers but leaving shit everywhere and just generally coming across as trying way too hard to be cool. Ones in a full sleeved thick hoody, keeping in mind that it's hot here right now.

The deciding moment came when they loaded up a bunch of weight for leg press for their first set and started doing partials, then a more matured lady came along after and asked if they were done, and she was obviously not going to be pushing 160kg . The guy says "Sure, we'll leave the weight on there for you!" and walks off with a smug grin.

So the lady had to unload 8 plates before she could get started, while they f**ked off giggling to themselves.

Most of the guys I train with are genuinely nice guys, but if you give a couple of cock bags a few kg of muscle they think they can treat everyone like shit.

They find that funny? f**ksticks. What if the poor woman hurt herself. You should've walked over to help her showing them that you're the cool guy in the gym.

3cd8a33a.png

When I'm in Adelaide next, I want to do a training session with you and see these cockbags you are talking of... Sounds like you have as many faggots as I do at mine.

Proteins in ciggies... Really?

Personally I'm surprised they don't get enough protein from each others penis.

3cd8a33a.png

When I'm in Adelaide next, I want to do a training session with you and see these cockbags you are talking of... Sounds like you have as many faggots as I do at mine.

Proteins in ciggies... Really?

with our rage combined the world might dam near collapse

Actually, Without giving too much detail, What gym is your suburb in? Is it a mainstream POS like Genesis or Fitness First? Or a more hardcorish gym?

Actually, Without giving too much detail, What gym is your suburb in? Is it a mainstream POS like Genesis or Fitness First? Or a more hardcorish gym?

Mainstream as it comes. I go to new life fitness. I am the only person actually powerlifts as such (from what I've seen). Everyone else is curling away etc

dudes that wear those gay singlets. so it looks like your just wearing a string.... really?? is that nessecary?

and dudes that sound like theyr being raped as they do their sets... not cool

I was at the servo the other day filling up... Shitty VT commodore on shitty wheels rocks in..

Kid jumps out... About 21 maybe? Thinks he's built like f**k, Flexing and shit to make himself look big... Has shitty Nike hi tops on, With Adidas Trackies, A gay-as-aids peach string bodybuilding singlet, And his hat on backwards....

Had to laugh.. And he saw it too... Gave me a stare back like wtf... Made me laugh harder :lol:

I walk into the gym today ready to smash some heavy squats; Got a chick ACTUALLY DOING SQUATS on the squat rack... Look to the second, And some skinny as f**k kid is trying to do what looked like bent over rows.. But he was making it look more like a shoulder pullup if that makes sense..

Seriously... I thought squat racks were for squatting? Not shitty Bi curls, Olympic curls and all that shit. There are at least 6-8 other machines/benches where they have the exact same bar and plate setup, MADE to do that shit.. Use those machines, Not mine *milkshake*.

Well Truck, Can't be as worse as f**king Genesis Fitness.. I'm still on the search for another gym; Fitness First was a joke, Im getting the same feeling about Genesis..

People who use the squat rack for pull ups, and work in with all their mates.

We have not one, not two, but 6 pull up bars. They're always free, always.

What about the incosiderate Tradie fk heads who stroll in and work out in their uniform? Like its hit bad enough the curry 2m away is stinking the joint out, but these ass clowns radiating the left over ball stench from their uniform...wtf

olympic bar for curls is how you get the massive gains in arms bra

olympic bar for curls is how you get the massive gains in arms bra

had a guy yesterday using the bar from the squat rack... i was about to lose it, but he turned around and handed it over. went and used the dumbbells... good bloke.

lol man I used to think the same ahhah.. had to hear someone say it on youtube before i questioned its pronunciation

What about the incosiderate Tradie fk heads who stroll in and work out in their uniform? Like its hit bad enough the curry 2m away is stinking the joint out, but these ass clowns radiating the left over ball stench from their uniform...wtf

Farrrk man.. you really haven't had much luck with gyms lol. I've never had that happen.

I always go home and have a shower after work for that reason.

Edited by Shark

Gotta say the biggest wanker in our gym was some guy who came in with 2 of his mates. once i started doing chin ups and his mates started laughing and suddenly the guy comes over and starts copying me doing chin ups. Thought id fix him so stopped the chin ups and swapped my palms over to do pull ups and what do you know other guy did the same. After the 4th rep he stopped and i just kept going to number 20, looked at him and said "If you gonna copy me keep up" walk back to his friends who were laughing at him and haven't seen him in the last 2 months which is all good =)

I've never seen anyone laugh at others at the gym. That's pretty low.

Im skinny as hell but i just laugh and ignored them as they werent much bigger than me wink.png dont really care what others think unless its good

Edited by FenrirWC

The awkward moment when you walk into the gym locker to see 3 guys in their underwear taking pictures of each other.

And when they noticed me there, they start mocking around saying "The ladies are gonna love these guns".

Ladies??? Bitch please, I don't think you're even interested in ladies...

People with BO.

Some have it so bad that you just don't smell it... you actually taste it already.

They should ban people with BO to the gym.

And if you get to share the steam room with these BO fookers.... the steam room smells like Laksa that's gone bad.

So not so much at the "Gym". But had a guy tell me he booked his tattoo for 2 weeks time and he wants to get his arms big before then so it wont stretch.

2 weeks? Try 2 years ya f**khead.

So not so much at the "Gym". But had a guy tell me he booked his tattoo for 2 weeks time and he wants to get his arms big before then so it wont stretch.

2 weeks? Try 2 years ya f**khead.

Fk everything that comes from you makes me orgasm brah