Sign in to follow this  
buoy

Phil Heath at the Mr O

If you're a follower of the sport you're obviously up watching Phil getting crowned the next Mr O. It was interesting watching videos get posted up on youtube, many in HD, of the event and then slowly get taken down.......

....... not after I bagged a few with jetvd of course :lol:

Congrats to you Mr Phil. You look bloody amazing!

:clap:

i'm posting a video that isn't likely to be taken down... you guys might be lucky if you didn't see it to nab a video of his posing routine. the commentators declared him the winner halfway through :P - crazy lats.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=ZEsmMktV0qk

a vid from the day after... some candid cam. Phil also reveals his contest weight at the o: it was actually 240, not 290 as advertised.

he's also 31, not 35...... i don't know where these olympia stats people get their stats from lol.

my fav bodybuilder!!! he was fkn insane this yr! he shoulda won it last year too!

must admit I was abit worried earlier in the year when phil and kai guest posed at a comp( can't remember which one) and Kai was looking crazy ad he was in comp conditon and shape, Phil obviously wasn't as he took the year off jst for the Olympia.

overall it was a great Olympia this year, sad to see Dexter not as competitve as the past still fkn good though and happy to see victor in 4th place!

it's the start of the Gifts Reign!!!

what happened to branch warren? he didn't place? or is he in the 202 class?

he had an injury

yeah branch fked up his quads, noway would he be in 202 class lol, he's a monsta

victor should had placed 3rd victor looked very god this year .....but the gift deserved the win prob has the most round/full muscle bellies out of all the pro's and nice bloke to add ....Arnold classic is sweet but the Olympia is GLORY