Sign in to follow this  
gulrez

mileage in a 350gt

hey guys,

quick one gf looking at getting a 350gt only thing is its a v6 3.5l and i myself would imagine it to be quiote the guzzler...she doesnt have a heavy foot at all...very docile driver but yeah 400kms to a tank?

cheers

Google is your friend.

But I have read that around 11.6L per 100km is around the mark. And it has an 80L tank, around 700km a tank

So the economy isn't too bad.

lol yeah i tried googling eh...jst came up with random results telling actual odo readings rather than range haahha

thanks for htat doesnt sound too bad you're right

I used to get just over 500 to the tank with my V35 coupe and the same with my 350z. They both have the same engine.

Always depends how you drive it though, and if your doing round town or highway trips.

I get over 600km to a tank with my 350z..

When I fill a full tank the computer usually gives me a distance to empty of about 650 kms.

The on board computer tells me I'm at just under 10km/L (so just over 10L per 100km) with just city driving (not in full peak hour though) and that's not even really babying it or anything.

When on the freeway that economy gets better..

But if I'm driving it heaps hard then that economy obviously goes down substantially to roughly 5km/L haha. So if you're not a lead foot then yeah expect fairly decent economy. Also obviously economy in peak hour just sitting there idling isn't the best either..

Source:

I have a 350z

I use only bp ultimate petrol

The fuel tank from memory is 75L

Tyres are bridgestone potenzas

The car is stock and has 28,000kms so pretty much new. Keep the car serviced and air filter clean and you'll get better economy too..

My mate has a v35, and he says he gets ~500km per tank max.

however, this obviously varies dramatically depending how you drive.