Sign in to follow this  
saadn

things that annoy you

and all cars should have a fridge hooked up with nice chilled water for the cyclists that are doing some excercise and doing you a favor by not adding to that traffic jam your stuck in on the way to work

The cyclists would already have their own refreshments on board under my scheme meaning that motor vehicles wouldn't have to be burdened with the extra weight of a water chilling unit which would only reduce fuel efficiency and increase greenhouse gas emissions. Its practically saving the planet.

And any cyclists caught not selling refreshments would have there bike impounded and crushed.

• Upvote 1

very good point but if cyclists need to eat more in order to cart around a food stand it means the demand and price of red meat will go up and ill also fart allot more so greenhouse gasea will also increase

Both, LOL

lol haha, such is life.

jumping back on topic -

WOMEN

Oooooo don't get me started on this shit. I'm going to keep it extremely short, otherwise I'll never finish. Nah actually, I won't say anything, it's better that way, trust me :P But yeah, tl;dr advice; they complain, modern culture fashions them to be narcissistic & selfish, they are condescending and take half your shit - stay away from women.

Edited by Shadow_Matrix

very good point but if cyclists need to eat more in order to cart around a food stand it means the demand and price of red meat will go up and ill also fart allot more so greenhouse gasea will also increase

Under the new scheme, they can mandate that an Sensor be mounted on top of the seat to both act as a measurement device and a plug to reduce emissions. Such a device would likely be well received by the existing cyclists, although it may just encourage them to ride longer and harder, so it could have a negative effect.

and all cars should have a fridge hooked up with nice chilled water for the cyclists that are doing some excercise and doing you a favor by not adding to that traffic jam your stuck in on the way to work

Nope, I catch a train. Biggest causes of delays are vomit, lightbulbs and suicides, so it's kinda like riding a Rave Party to work, albeit with more body odour, mobile phones and louder music.

But yeah, tl;dr advice; they complain, modern culture fashions them to be narcissistic & selfish, they are condescending and take half your shit - stay away from women.

They are, however, great to f**k.

What are you on about? A cyclist on a main road is a lycra clad rolling traffic jam.

A single cyclist on the road does more damage to traffic flow than 100 cars.

1) people who slurp their drinks. Every drink.. "sluuuurrp....'aaah'." then a minute later "sluuuuurp..'aaah'."

2) chronic sniffers. If your nose is runny, BLOW IT don't sniff constantly the whole time you're talking to someone. It's gross.

I've encountered both these today :angry:

• Upvote 1

They are, however, great to f**k.

Amen to that.

quoted for truth

People who get annoyed and grumpy really easily at lots of things and are just generally angry negative people

People who get annoyed and grumpy really easily at lots of things and are just generally angry negative people

I thought we were friends :(

women.

How the eff does this annoy you? Thought you were riding solo anyway you homo.

Trying to find a Kouki front bar for the S14. Doing my head in -_-

1. When I spend more time looking for tools then what I spend on working on my car.

2. When I loose that tool I was just using a moment ago.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

women.

Correction. Ex woman.

women.

Correction. Ex woman.

Get rid of her. Like I did :lol:

women.

Correction. Ex woman.

Like.. Murder ? Right?

women.

Correction. Ex woman.

I hid the body under my bed bro. She's still there lol. Where did you hide yours?

women.
How the eff does this annoy you? Thought you were riding solo anyway you homo. Trying to find a Kouki front bar for the S14. Doing my head in -_-
Correction. Ex woman.
I hid the body under my bed bro. She's still there lol. Where did you hide yours?

still warm? possibly good for a few more go's

• Downvote 1

Ebay sellers that take 3 days to reply to a simple question you ask about their stuff.

Chet Faker.

Agreed, crooning died a long time ago.

People who say "this is offensive", "i'm offended" or "you offended me" like it is some kind of disaster that everybody should be shocked by.

That's great sweetheart, you are offended, nobody gives a flying f**k.

• Upvote 2

People who say "this is offensive", "i'm offended" or "you offended me" like it is some kind of disaster that everybody should be shocked by. That's great sweetheart, you are offended, nobody gives a flying f**k.

along with that, people that complain about cyber bullying, it's so easy to block people on facebook/phone numbers. its just the people that can dish out the shit or send nudes that get spread then they cry about it.