Sign in to follow this  
saadn

things that annoy you

Al jazeera and sbs world news is where its at

Thing I hate - Today Tonight and their pathetic stories.

all news programs on tv are the same.

same thing every night- local event, death of some sort/crime, politics, international story, sport, feel good story.

There's no news like bad news unfortunately, over exaggerating every story to get maximum impact which keeps people watching.

Only news I occasionally watch is 10's Late News.

By then, I'm too tired to give a f**k.

Oh, and not being able to make fun of people who dress/act like the people I used to make fun of at school, because it's now ok to act (as opposed to being actually gay) gay, dress like a dork, or be a fat f**k that wears tight-fitting pastel-coloured short-shorts.

Oh, and not being able to make fun of people who dress/act like the people I used to make fun of at school, because it's now ok to act (as opposed to being actually gay) gay, dress like a dork, or be a fat f**k that wears tight-fitting pastel-coloured short-shorts.

and add guys that wear girls skinny jeans too that

I can't say I blame them anymore.

Do you have any idea how hard it is to find a pair of baggy jeans? It's f**king impossible.

Do you have any idea how hard it is to find a pair of baggy jeans? It's f**king impossible.

True dat. I'm on the chunkier side so skinny jeans are a no-go for me but i can't find regular baggy style jeans anywhere, all just straight cut or skinny jean shit.

Fat *milkshakes*.

Went to tgi Fridays on chapel at the other day.

Our table was nestled in a corner surrounded by fat *milkshakes*. Literally the lightest person in the vacinity was 115kg, and that was me :lol:

Fat ppl piss me off

petrol prices in officer today. these 2 7/11s are about a km apart and opposite sides of the road

PhotoGrid_1368942302969_zps9055a145.jpg

You know what I f**king hate..

*milkshakes* on my FB posting pics of their kids 27 f**king 7, sure cute kid and im happy for you, but I dont need to see pics of your spawn fkn eating, sleeping, walking.. every f**king day..

Yea thats fair bullshit between those fuel stations. It's a joke we're paying so much more than the city too considering only 1hr down the freeway!

is that just a bit over weight fat or full blown beach ball fat people? laugh.png

Oh we are talking about *milkshakes* who will literally eat their own bodyweight in food x4-x5 times a day, At TGI's, HJ's, Macca's etc.

This is the one dude from the night; His fat partner was away somewhere; Checkout HOW MANY GODDAMN DRINKS THEY HAVE.. Like what the actual f**k? His partner would not shut the f**k up, Squeeling at the top of her lungs when they brought her ribs out.

photo.JPG

Me and my mate are 115kg and 85kg, Eat healthy and lift heavy, We come to TGI's to have our weekly meal out and see this shit. Down right depressing.

When we first went to sit down at our table, My mate sat down and he had a wall behind me. Behind me was a lady that was easily two times the size of the dude in the photo, Not even joking... I had to ask my mate (AND I asked in a loud manner) to move the table towards him because I could not fit :ph34r:

Edited by Slippery Gypsy

Happens all the time around here.

Especially in towns that have been bypassed by the freeways. Drive 5 minutes out to the servo on the freeway, and it's gaurenteed to be 10c/L cheaper any day of the week.

They always go on about how the towns are out of the way, but it's bullshit. The freeway bypasses 4 Shells. Distance-wise, it's f**k-all difference.

yeah the petrol in heyfield is cheaper than traralgon... like 5c cheaper all the time

You know what I f**king hate..

*milkshakes* on my FB posting pics of their kids 27 f**king 7, sure cute kid and im happy for you, but I dont need to see pics of your spawn fkn eating, sleeping, walking.. every f**king day..

ill be sure to upload a whole heap more and tag you in everyyyone.

you know what annoys me. people that whinge about shit on facebook. its not THAT difficult to delete/block/hide shit you dont want to see.

Funny you say that, I deleted you ages ago :lol: I think Spence is the only one I have left.. only because I secx him.

Drift sales.

Arrogant f**kheads flogging off stupid shit. I use to browse there every hour.

Nowadays I just stick to eBay, fb, japauctions etc.

Funny you say that, I deleted you ages ago :lol: I think Spence is the only one I have left.. only because I secx him.

I feel proud.

watching who wants to be a millionare. and watching people get stuck on the SIMPLEST SHIT.

Inconsiderate smokers. What kind of shithead sits on a crowded bus stop seat amongst other passengers and lights up??

On the smoking topic. I was blown away people smoking where people eat at paprich in Melbourne!

Took me by surprise when isae someone light up at the tables outside

Edited by i_want_a_180

been a while since i've been here or on ns in general, is the car scene still shit and full of wanker wannabes?

Yeah, I'm still here serious14_guy.

i need to get spark plugs for the rotor and get some shit sorted on it. some sort of play in the steering, pretty sure it is the steering shaft, but i cbf really dealing with it, so lazy with cars these days. took me about 6 months to put a new turbo on after taking the old one off

Drift sales.

The NSW one is out of control.

Full of f**kwits trying to palm off anything and everything, hoping someone will straight swap their Integra for a D1-spec 800hp S15.

Drift sales.

Full of f**kwits trying to palm off anything and everything, hoping someone will straight swap their Integra for a D1-spec 800hp S15.

Man Vic one is great..

Dudes looking for "full drift cars" for $800 bucks. Along with this, Fake Bride seats, Fake Nardi's, Fake Defi's, Everythings either fake or its just rubbish parts left from the stripping of a car.

When you throw decent offers, You get rejected.

I put my VSKF's up there one time.. Boy was that a mistake! I was asking a fair price but I got offered under half of what I wanted.

Drift gangies. I love gangies as much as the next bloke. But the ones that hang around the track and know nothing but pay out the newbies out there giving it a crack, make me want to stroke their face.....With a brick.....with a hard pumping motion.

Edited by Mr1nfamous

Drift sales.

Man Vic one is great..

Dudes looking for "full drift cars" for $800 bucks. Along with this, Fake Bride seats, Fake Nardi's, Fake Defi's, Everythings either fake or its just rubbish parts left from the stripping of a car.

When you throw decent offers, You get rejected.

I put my VSKF's up there one time.. Boy was that a mistake! I was asking a fair price but I got offered under half of what I wanted.

theres a guy on there that lowballed me on my equips ... his still recieving mms's of my morning shits every day.