Sign in to follow this  
saadn

things that annoy you

I've never watched a singing show in my life.

Have just started watching the voice, don't mind it..

What annoys me is delta doing those weird movements in her chair... Ps. I want her tits.

What annoys me is delta doing those weird movements in her chair... Ps. I want her tits.

reality tv in general gives me the shits. they make it so everyone on them has the biggest sob stories ever.

but yeah. deltas side boob rules.

Which rock have you been hiding under! You like disappeared from ns!

Tv is just shit. My old girl gets way to into tv shows and doesnt that they all have some annoying person on them so people talk about it!

Got into a fight with a guy that's been heckling me for a good 6 months. Kicked his ass. Get home. He rings me with all his mates in the background calling me a pussy etc and to come meet them. I take a few mates, they get their asses kicked again. They make a facebook status. f**king LEARN MORON!

Oh look out... We have a bad ass over here.

Should add females who drive pink automatic cars to your list laugh.png

She was always on this list. Gives shit for anyone driving an SR yet she blows her SR and now her 20 box laugh.png

Manual conversion tome me thinks

Nope.

Found a cheap 32 box here in Vic. Gonna ship it over. Just need to get the boxes swapped over "giggity giggity spence".

Waste of time and money going manual...

So I'm going to have another car in my driveway soon?

Pfft you know she wants to kick that clutch!

You could have any tits and you picked HERS? Half the contestants (that I have seen) have better tits than she does!

I want her tits.

You'll look disproportionate.

I want her tits.

Don't be silly Dean. Though I don't know what she looks like lol.

I hate 2 ply. Quilton 3 ply or bust. So soft and bang for buck.

delta is so effen hot.. i want her tits and her logchopper.. (thats a fancy name for butthole)

I want her tits.

should i be worried?

Which rock have you been hiding under! You like disappeared from ns!

Tv is just shit. My old girl gets way to into tv shows and doesnt that they all have some annoying person on them so people talk about it!

yeah have vanished for a while been stupidly busy trying to get involved again :)

Delta barely has tits, she has pushup bras, chicken fillets and hollywood tape.

They would be no bigger than a B.

I hate the fact that a talentless washup who is more well known internationally for home wrecking and cradle snatching than she ever has been for her music, is being asked for her opinion on other peoples musical talents.

I mean, as if she is the person actually coaching her team members.

I am embarrassed that Delta Goodrem is Australian.

As for banging her, i'd only do it if i could treat her like a f**k puppet, no way i'd be able to give her anything better, she annoys me too much :lol:

Edited by Chappy

Hell no.

My ex-housemate used to buy that nasty crap... like wiping your arse with the bastard child of a curtain and a piece of A4 paper. A modern embossed single-ply is far better imo; same or greater softness and much greater flexibility.

Kimberly-Clark_Personal-Care_Kleenex_Cottonelle_6-toilet-tissue.jpg

And it's endorsed by Labradors, so you know it's good.

Hell no.

My ex-housemate used to buy that nasty crap... like wiping your arse with the bastard child of a curtain and a piece of A4 paper. A modern embossed single-ply is far better imo; same or greater softness and much greater flexibility.

Kimberly-Clark_Personal-Care_Kleenex_Cottonelle_6-toilet-tissue.jpg

And it's endorsed by Labradors, so you know it's good.

I find it the choice to make when it comes to bang for buck. If you shit as many times as i do a day (i shit more times than i piss), it counts :lol:

Outright quality would obviously go to Kleenex, that's a no brainer. Also, when i'm watching TV and the ad comes on, i always without fail say, "f**king'nell! That's soft!".HAHA

I find it the choice to make when it comes to bang for buck. If you shit as many times as i do a day (i shit more times than i piss), it counts laugh.png

Outright quality would obviously go to Kleenex, that's a no brainer. Also, when i'm watching TV and the ad comes on, i always without fail say, "f**king'nell! That's soft!".HAHA

Ahh, fair enough. Both are a fairly similar price in NSW, as Coles and Woolworths frequently have Kleenex on sale.

As for banging her, i'd only do it if i could treat her like a f**k puppet, no way i'd be able to give her anything better, she annoys me too much laugh.png

B is a great size, as is C, D, E and G. Even A is fun on a tiny girl! Gotta appreciate the small boobs if you hit on asian chicks as consistently as I do. :lol:

You've lost me with the f**k puppet thing though. Assuming you don't mean anything kinky - just a really solid and athletic screw in whatever positions take your fancy - how isn't that something they would prefer? Ignoring the too sensitive/deep situations, I've never had one ask for it softer, and I'm rather intense as it is.

Didn't delta have breast cancer to? If so she's doing pretty well!

lol pmod..

people that cant merge on a freeway annoys me too, on the freeway this morning 2 cars stuck at the end of the ramp, just sitting there waiting for fk knows what, cars screaming past at 120 lol had to laugh, wouldnt have been laughing if i was the poor kent coming up behind them.

deltas amazing but sooo annoying, if she wasnt sexy as fk she wouldnt be allowed anywhere near tv.

Edited by R32GTRS

As for banging her, i'd only do it if i could treat her like a f**k puppet, no way i'd be able to give her anything better, she annoys me too much laugh.png

You've lost me with the f**k puppet thing though. Assuming you don't mean anything kinky - just a really solid and athletic screw in whatever positions take your fancy - how isn't that something they would prefer? Ignoring the too sensitive/deep situations, I've never had one ask for it softer, and I'm rather intense as it is.

When i say f**k puppet i mean bone her where i want how i want when i want with no consideration for her feelings no eye contact and no kissing.

Didn't delta have breast cancer to? If so she's doing pretty well!

she had lymphoma, not breast cancer.

Its one of the most survivable cancers in existence. She got the maximum pity from headlines without the life risk that most other cancer sufferers have to deal with.

When i say f**k puppet i mean bone her where i want how i want when i want with no consideration for her feelings no eye contact and no kissing.

sheep_zps6275f476.jpg

;)

Edited by pmod

I find it the choice to make when it comes to bang for buck. If you shit as many times as i do a day (i shit more times than i piss), it counts :lol:

Ahh, fair enough. Both are a fairly similar price in NSW, as Coles and Woolworths frequently have Kleenex on sale.

As for banging her, i'd only do it if i could treat her like a f**k puppet, no way i'd be able to give her anything better, she annoys me too much :lol:

B is a great size, as is C, D, E and G. Even A is fun on a tiny girl! Gotta appreciate the small boobs if you hit on asian chicks as consistently as I do. laugh.png

ill be honest I've got small boobies... but its only cause god knew that i was gunna be strapped into a 5 point race harness one day...

B is a great size, as is C, D, E and G. Even A is fun on a tiny girl! Gotta appreciate the small boobs if you hit on asian chicks as consistently as I do. laugh.png

ill be honest I've got small boobies... but its only cause god knew that i was gunna be strapped into a 5 point race harness one day...

Interesting.

And what would your opinion be on f**k puppets?

Love how you added race to your sentence. its like you knew this is ns and it would get twisted somehow.

Your learning fast!

Love how you added race to your sentence. its like you knew this is ns and it would get twisted somehow.

Your learning fast!

Sad truth, that's exactly why the word race is in there hahaha.

Things that Annoy me. When I think about what I have to type on forums.

Second only to hate f**king

Your learning fast!

Your learning fast!

Annoys you so much you have to post it twice?

Dedication.

People using the word 'JDM' as often as 'bro' or 'cuz'.

Edit: when lebos constantly use the word 'JDM'. Seems more reasonable

Edited by Polish'n