Sign in to follow this  
saadn

things that annoy you

i wish i had a Vagina,

out of 200 consultants at my work, there is one who is now dating a high up manager (shes 19 and has a kid) coincidentally ever since them two have been f**king she now wins all of the R&R, somehow is step in manager when others aren't there (shes been here like. f**k all time and knows nothing) and she parades around the joint like she f**king owns everyone.

Quoting my own post,

in the one week she has "won" Two brand new iphone 5's and a $100 eftpos voucher.

Just won her second one just then. WTF?

I think we should all head to his house and all take a shit on his doorstep. he will walk outside with countless human feces on his driveway.

and all rail his sister?

Shit on his sister.

/thread.

Shit on his sister.

/thread.

SpockEfficient_zpsfc73fe79.jpg

Edited by pmod

at my old work, one guy used to shit everyone off, so i sikaflexed his tool draw shut, he had to smash it open, i then told him i did it, man enough lol

i wish i had a Vagina,

out of 200 consultants at my work, there is one who is now dating a high up manager (shes 19 and has a kid) coincidentally ever since them two have been f**king she now wins all of the R&R, somehow is step in manager when others aren't there (shes been here like. f**k all time and knows nothing) and she parades around the joint like she f**king owns everyone.

i'm a girl, i work in the automotive industry, but i totally agree with this.

at work i'm not as attractive as the other girls, i dont have blonde hair & tits.

but i have knowledge and i'm not a stuck up bitch, so i am approachable. i get along with the service advisors and technicians. i am dating one of the technicians, have been for 2 and a half years, but it doesn't mean shit and i don't act like a whore about it.

but the way this place works is, you don't need to know shit, but if you attractive, you get what you want and are above everyone else. where every one who works hard for what they have and went through hell for training, are dirt and are just a number. and i really do feel for the older blokes that get told what to do by a snotty bitch that doesn't know shit from clay. i really do.

i wish i had a Vagina,

at work i'm not as attractive as the other girls, i dont have blonde hair & tits.

but i have knowledge and i'm not a stuck up bitch, so i am approachable. i get along with the service advisors and technicians. i am dating one of the technicians, have been for 2 and a half years, but it doesn't mean shit and i don't act like a whore about it.

but the way this place works is, you don't need to know shit, but if you attractive, you get what you want and are above everyone else. where every one who works hard for what they have and went through hell for training, are dirt and are just a number. and i really do feel for the older blokes that get told what to do by a snotty bitch that doesn't know shit from clay. i really do.

I am a tradesman and an assistant manager in the largest automotive parts company in australia, I've never come across this attitude either on the tools (workshop) or in the office. The way both of these companies function simply could not successfully work without the right people in the right roles.

Maybe take a tradies attitude and tell them to get fcked?

i wish i had a Vagina,

I am a tradesman and an assistant manager in the largest automotive parts company in australia, I've never come across this attitude either on the tools (workshop) or in the office. The way both of these companies function simply could not successfully work without the right people in the right roles.

Maybe take a tradies attitude and tell them to get fcked?

i just ignore these types of people. they only get hired for one reason, and it's the wrong reason. im in a dealership, the people i refer to work in all departments bar service and spares. they are in sales and admin and all that junk.

i'm not as attractive as the other girls,

I would like to give a second opinion...

:naughty:

i'm not as attractive as the other girls,

I would like to give a second opinion...

:naughty:

Yeah, i think we need some example pics.

Remember though that various cloth and fabrics can cause a picture to get blurry and hard to see, so the less clothes in the image the better we can judge your beauty.

Edited by Chappy

Whiney little shits that think the light shines out of their arse. Keep talking shot about while I'm standing next to you and you'll soon enough get your head put into line. I think its sad that I'm 4 years younger then him and still more mature.

Some people never make it out of high school, no matter how old they get.

No fucekn shit. Been dealing with pranks aswell. Yesterday he through an egg at me and the week before drew a penis on my windscreen with paint wax. I used to look forward to work and I can't wait to get home over it. Not to mention he keeps talking about how he's trying to rail my ex.

He's going get a huge wake up call soon..

Clearly it is time for you to defecate on your hand and throw your bowel contents at him.

So uh Spence... Me and Chris are doing Drunk Golf on the 10th of next month (The Friday, The day after I get in). I dare say the course we will be playing at/f**king up will be rather close to your work. So please, Go to work that day, And me and Chris will get the Taxi driver to drop us off there and let the fun begin.

I'm from Victoria so clearly I can get away with shit as I'll probably never step foot in your store again :lol:

On another topic.. Not so much things that annoy me.. Well it does a little cos its actually weird.

My gym has the usual wankers. But theres this assclown that for some reason is always in the gym at my time (i go at all different times). Swear his some queer stalker. wheres bike pants, a tshirt, has his gym pass around his neck, wears glasses, the real dweeb type. SITS THERE and STARES THE WHOLE GODDAMN TIME. I feel awkward and actually get up and leave :-/

Hand him a bouquet of roses one day as you're leaving, with a card attached that says "sorry man, but I'm straight". Stalker boy will be hell confused then.

Hand him a bouquet of roses one day as you're leaving, with a card attached that says "sorry man, but I'm straight". Stalker boy will be hell confused then.

Usually I would play along and shit like I did earlier today with a Scammer from "Optus"

Ps. Anyone know how to load up voice recordings on here? Got a doozey that would make you LOL.

my biggest pet hate atm (since ive been doing a heap of night time country driving)

late at night. driving along. high beams on. approaching a crest in the road/hill/whatever.

and you can clearly see a light/aura of a beam over the crest. so you turn your highbeams off so you dont blind the poor f**k on the other side as you go over the crest.

get over the crest. and these dumb f**ks still have their highs on. even though theyd have seen the same thing.

good thing i have some spastic light forces i can blind the dumb f**ks with when they dont turn theirs off.

my biggest pet hate atm (since ive been doing a heap of night time country driving)

late at night. driving along. high beams on. approaching a crest in the road/hill/whatever.

and you can clearly see a light/aura of a beam over the crest. so you turn your highbeams off so you dont blind the poor f**k on the other side as you go over the crest.

get over the crest. and these dumb f**ks still have their highs on. even though theyd have seen the same thing.

good thing i have some spastic light forces i can blind the dumb f**ks with when they dont turn theirs off.

This right here! I can't stand it, you can clearly see lights coming over a crest, turn your damn high beams off! This is why driving my rents Audi comes in hand, the high beams on that thing are brighter than the sun, they soon get the idea to turn them off.

This. love driving past people with their high beams on (in town) then giving them my full arsenal of spotties. they get the idea pretty soon.

Also love having work lights at the back of my mav. when muppets tailgate me they get a nice shock aswell.

4x4 Drivers. Your all shit *milkshakes*. ESPECIALLY the soccer mums.

Cant really call then 4x4.. they are fake 4x4's...

But yes those muppets cant drive for shit. i do deliverys to kmart tyre and auto when are situated in a major shopping centres car park. few things ive learnt.

Old people cant drive for shit

Old people should drive big cars

Females shouldnt drive 4x4's to pick their kids up from school

Pedestrians think its their right to dive in front of you

Taxi's are rude bastards

People need to learn how to park their cars.

Annnnddddddddddddd This is why i dont go shopping.

4x4 Drivers. Your all shit *milkshakes*. ESPECIALLY the soccer mums.

4x4s that are obviously not used for 4x4s are shit *milkshakes*. (ie the aforementioned soccer whores)

guys that need that shit (ie me for work) are fine

and spence. ive got a HID worklight on the back of this hilux to.. so good for mother f**kers with highbeams on behind me/tailgaters. hahahaha

Actually, I'll change my previous statement.

FEMALE DRIVERS.

Seriously.. Merging onto the freeway with these muppets is an accident waiting to happen. Its like they see a car and think its going to crash into them so they slow down to 60kmh from 100kmh and inturn f**k up the flow of traffic.

Also just general driving around, They are too busy on their phones/doing make up/checking their hair/daydreaming and swerve ALL over the road.

And again, Don't abide by road rules and shit.

I know this may seem over the top, But honestly, They have been on my radar ten times more than Asian/Indian drivers. WTF.

And furthermore, This country is shit in the way that it rules in favour of women day to day. Yet when a bloke makes a semi-sexist joke in public, We get branded as pigs. The sexist mongrel females need a good boot up the ass to put them in their place and remember both sexes are equal, There no "higher" sex (Besides man of course :P) :lol: :lol:

Edited by Slippery Gypsy

Should add females who drive pink automatic cars to your list :lol:

Got into a fight with a guy that's been heckling me for a good 6 months. Kicked his ass. Get home. He rings me with all his mates in the background calling me a pussy etc and to come meet them. I take a few mates, they get their asses kicked again. They make a facebook status. f**king LEARN MORON!

Got into a fight with a guy that's been heckling me for a good 6 months. Kicked his ass. Get home. He rings me with all his mates in the background calling me a pussy etc and to come meet them. I take a few mates, they get their asses kicked again. They make a facebook status. f**king LEARN MORON!

Oh look out... We have a bad ass over here.

Should add females who drive pink automatic cars to your list laugh.png

She was always on this list. Gives shit for anyone driving an SR yet she blows her SR and now her 20 box :lol:

She was always on this list. Gives shit for anyone driving an SR yet she blows her SR and now her 20 box :lol:

isnt the chick Ive seen in a pink s14 is it

Yeah the whole not being able to merge thing is death, pisses me off so bad!

that's how I rode off my first car, some person who got their licence out of a cereal box stopped at the end of the merging lane, not in the emergency lane, the merging one. He had no reason either, I was checking my blind spot after he had accelerated to go and he stopped so fast , I think he got scared. I got blamed for it too. If its not safe to merge, don't stop in the merging lane, stop in the emergency/cantf**kingdrive lane. I'm still paying for it. Nerve problems in my back >.

And thanks guys ill keep my clothes on ;)

And thanks guys ill keep my clothes on ;)

It's all good. We've got it sussed :)

And thanks guys ill keep my clothes on wink.png

It's all good. We've got it sussed smile.png

Yup :naughty:

Manual conversion tome me thinks

Edited by SpotMan