Sign in to follow this  
saadn

things that annoy you

or you just use a wired mouse and not worry about any of that bullshit wink.png

If I applied that logic to the rest of my life, I'd be driving a Corolla, taking roids and f**king hookers.

... so you're telling me that I should stop doing all of that stuff??

people/bosses expecting shit to get done asap.. but then they wont pick up the phone/answer an email in regards to getting aforementioned shit done quick.

ah wells. paid to sit on my ass time it is.

or you just use a wired mouse and not worry about any of that bullshit ;)

If I applied that logic to the rest of my life, I'd be driving a Corolla, taking roids and f**king hookers.

... so you're telling me that I should stop doing all of that stuff??

Don't take roids. All natural bro.

people/bosses expecting shit to get done asap.. but then they wont pick up the phone/answer an email in regards to getting aforementioned shit done quick.

ah wells. paid to sit on my ass time it is.

put on a tie and you can have this all day, every day :lol:

either that or you get the "I want this done asap, drop everything" then 20 mins later you get "I want this other thing done, drop everything" "But you just told me to drop everything for the first job, which one is more important?" *boss shrugs his shoulders and walks away*.

customers that come into place of work with a straight up attitude about not needing a VIN number, and all of their particular car is the same, i understand that some cars are, but some aren't patrol drivers are the main offenders. had a guy in this morning wanted some suspension arm bushes, he wouldn't even give me a VIN, and had a tanty cause there was another customer behind him, had to make himself look good... so after i printed 5 pictures of some patrol suspension, he quickly shut up, and all of his "knowledge" was quickly illrelevant.

i love the automotive industry, but only when i deal with other automotive industry people. the way some customers act, you can't even decide weither they should be allowed out in public. being a woman doesn't really help my case either, no one wants to listen a 21 year old.

end saturday morning customer rant.

lol spare parts fk that.

And where I work have offered me a traineeship in parts

im an advisor, we just take the piss when it comes to the spare parts debacle lol

Two faced ppl are shitting me at the moment. Say one thing but then go change their story like a muppet behind your back. Just pathetic.

People in general actually shit me. Non-sympathetic, Cocky, Immature, Naive f**kwits who need to learn some god damn manner.

When something bad happens and you tell everyone who knows to keep quiet. Yet they tell every f**king person they see.

When something bad happens and you tell everyone who knows to keep quiet. Yet they tell every f**king person they see.

that why you just dont say shit.

telling someone not to do something is a sure fire way to make them do it.

customers that come into place of work with a straight up attitude about not needing a VIN number, and all of their particular car is the same, i understand that some cars are, but some aren't patrol drivers are the main offenders. had a guy in this morning wanted some suspension arm bushes, he wouldn't even give me a VIN, and had a tanty cause there was another customer behind him, had to make himself look good... so after i printed 5 pictures of some patrol suspension, he quickly shut up, and all of his "knowledge" was quickly illrelevant.

i love the automotive industry, but only when i deal with other automotive industry people. the way some customers act, you can't even decide weither they should be allowed out in public. being a woman doesn't really help my case either, no one wants to listen a 21 year old.

end saturday morning customer rant.

I pull that stunt all the time with parts people that I know :lol:

Or I just come out with a completely irrelevent piece of info about the car like the colour or something, when I'm only after an oil filter.

people that abuse the f**k out of keywords on Gumtree

I search for a 180sx I see f**king bombadores and Mitsubishits.

it's annoying as f**k going through pages of bullshit you don't want to see!

Same goes for Ebay.

I report them all the time, but nothing ever happens.

The other thing that shits me off is the new checkout system on Ebay. You can't request combined postage on multiple items from the one seller anymore, because it doesn't come up in your purchase history unless you've paid for the items. Which means the seller has to refund you the difference, if they want to combine the postage for you.

Same goes for Ebay.

Glad someone else does this too but I agree, I never see the offending post taken down!

Two faced ppl are shitting me at the moment. Say one thing but then go change their story like a muppet behind your back. Just pathetic.

People in general actually shit me. Non-sympathetic, Cocky, Immature, Naive f**kwits who need to learn some god damn manner.

I've seen a few posts from you along the lines of that Slippery, and although I don't know what the deal is, it really sounds like you need to make new friends or start hanging with a different group dude. Just straight-up call them out on their bullsh*t, move on and maintain contact with the ones that are worth your time.

Same goes for Ebay.

Glad someone else does this too but I agree, I never see the offending post taken down!

I did see a discalimer sort of thing at the end of the reporting process, that said that any action was subject to the seller responding to Ebay's request to alter the listing, or some weak shit like that.

In a nutshell, Ebay won't do shit if they're still making money out of it.

Retarded parents.. my mother went into my shed to fetch a cover for the washing line (even tho we have another on undercover) tries to squeeze though a small gap knocking my $150 battery charger onto a drum of sump oil. Then expect me to pay for her pants which got oil on them...

Got some hero at work who likes to turn the taps off really tight in the bathroom. Almost need a pipewrench to get them open. Paranoid about water dripping. FFS.

F.F.S!

Retarded parents.. my mother went into my shed to fetch a cover for the washing line (even tho we have another on undercover) tries to squeeze though a small gap knocking my $150 battery charger onto a drum of sump oil. Then expect me to pay for her pants which got oil on them...

I do car work down at my folk's place... been there, done that. Honestly, you're at fault dude for breaking two of the most fundamental rules of shared living.

1. You left something expensive and fragile in a place in which it could be knocked over, meaning you didn't make an effort to protect your personal property.

2. You left oil/chemicals exposed/uncovered, which is just asking for problems.

Of course, if your board explicitly includes sole usage/authority of the shed, then that's a different matter. I pay more rent to include the garage at my place, so I won't take any sh*t from my housemate or anyone else with regard to my usage or their usage of it. My rules or gtfo... much like your mother from the sounds of it.

Edited by pmod

move out :lol:

Dunno how she knocked it in there as the drum was no where near the charger.. also drum normally has a plank of wood over it but she moved it to get past... So yet still her fault.

Need to move out.

30-40 yr old still calling their fokes mummy and daddy.

Don't know why it shits me. Just does.

anyone over the age of about 7 calling mum and dad mummy and daddy is a bit wrong

also Australian kids talking with American accents because of too much tv

Got some hero at work who likes to turn the taps off really tight in the bathroom. Almost need a pipewrench to get them open. Paranoid about water dripping. FFS.

F.F.S!

:lol: Great way to f**k up the tap washers.

I do car work down at my folk's place... been there, done that. Honestly, you're at fault dude for breaking two of the most fundamental rules of shared living.

1. You left something expensive and fragile in a place in which it could be knocked over, meaning you didn't make an effort to protect your personal property.

2. You left oil/chemicals exposed/uncovered, which is just asking for problems.

Of course, if your board explicitly includes sole usage/authority of the shed, then that's a different matter. I pay more rent to include the garage at my place, so I won't take any sh*t from my housemate or anyone else with regard to my usage or their usage of it. My rules or gtfo... much like your mother from the sounds of it.

Yeah, one of my mates rents a house with a chick. He pays a bit more to get full usage of the double garage. Works well for them.

Reminds me of something my missus was telling me yesterday, about her mum's boyfriend's mid-20s daughter.

She was ringing up, begging Daddy to go to the chemist to buy thrush cream for her. True story.

The "faith in humanity" meme and people saying it

Reminds me of something my missus was telling me yesterday, about her mum's boyfriend's mid-20s daughter.

She was ringing up, begging Daddy to go to the chemist to buy thrush cream for her. True story.

Lmao, especially considering Woolworths and Coles sell Vagisil and similar.

He was like "WTF? I've gone away for the week. You're a grown woman, deal with it!"

:lol: