Sign in to follow this  
Phil.Lip

Huffy Slider

ive been looking at putting a 66cc engine on a huffy slider! anyone have a cheap slider for me any condition!

Good luck trying to steer it.

haha this was my inspiration

maybe just 49cc? haha would be fun no doubt!

Don't think the old huffy will cut it another good option is a trike and use some sort of truck bearings for rears. The bonus of mad sparks

Don't think the old huffy will cut it another good option is a trike and use some sort of truck bearings for rears. The bonus of mad sparks

why dont you think so man? i just want a reasonably cheap build and have some fun. use huffy frame then knockup new rear with a live axel and mount for engine? sounds safe hahah!

Green machines are not Huffy Sliders. Huffy Sliders have a blue frame.

And a couple of dudes bought out the entire stock in SA a month or two ago :whistle:

They might have some soon though.

Wtf lol those things don't need an engine! Sort out the rear wheels with something more solid and introduce yourself to corkscrew road :) shits epic

Wtf lol those things don't need an engine! Sort out the rear wheels with something more solid and introduce yourself to corkscrew road :) shits epic

very true but we gotta try new things sometimes! i was planning to add 10inch wheels that i could deflate, put around a pvc sleeve and re-inflate. easy to not go through tyres! :whistle:

sacktrap trolley wheels and plastic sleeves

duca did this to one of his huffy's. little engine with go-kart wheels wrapped in pvc pipe.

yeah guys all awesome ideas! do you think there is a spot for a build on here? :P if it works i want everyone to try it!