Sign in to follow this  
KeLLyKiNeZ

Power Unlimited

Particularly like the little girl story squatting at special olympics, whilst "bench only guys" complaining about their knees, so they cant squat haha

Sadly one of my friends uses that exact same excuse but he's even worse because not only does he not squat, he doesnt even bench cause he said the pressure hurts his wrists.... luckily it didnt seem affect his curling haha

Edited by The Dean

Particularly like the little girl story squatting at special olympics, whilst "bench only guys" complaining about their knees, so they cant squat haha

Sadly one of my friends uses that exact same excuse but he's even worse because not only does he not squat, he doesnt even bench cause he said the pressure hurts his wrists.... luckily it didnt seem affect his curling haha

I love how fired up he gets at the end of telling the story about the little girl.

^ haha that bit was quite funny.

Serious question though people that have so called really bad knees as in they reckon they should have a reconstruction but still can play football (afl) every weekend should they still squat? Cause i'm thinking if they can run around they should be able to squat yeah?

On that same topic my GF has f**ked knees she dislocated one a few years ago playing netball and the other is pretty crappy aswell, she is in abit of pain if shes in one position to long wether that be sleeping or bedroom fun and games ;) or just sitting weirdly. She still plays netball though after the doctor told her to give it up years ago (shes is stopiing after this year I think) so would you guys reckomend people like her to squat or stay away from it?

thats right. What are you affraid of?

theres so many guys at my gym with broad chests and big arms but piss weak match stick legs. weak.

lol except captain kirk karwoski

and they may be fat but you got to respect the weight they are lifting

Edited by The Dean

just a bunch of fat dudes

Don't be ignorant. The fatties are usually only the super heavyweights. Look up Matt Kroc, Kirk Karwoski, Sam Byrd, Konstantin Konstantinovs, etc, lots of abs there.

Don't be ignorant. The fatties are usually only the super heavyweights. Look up Matt Kroc, Kirk Karwoski, Sam Byrd, Konstantin Konstantinovs, etc, lots of abs there.

i dont think they look health at all the super heavy weights

i dont think they look health at all the super heavy weights

Of course they're not, they're at the extreme end of their sport. They have a culture of making jokes about their health. Its all about the totals for them.