Sign in to follow this  
ONE_VIA_S13

Toyota Chat V2.0.1

now a "toyota" owner. 6 speed, black leather, 160,000km, nearly complete lexus service history. blah blah blah.

2011-08-20161301.jpg

plans are, clean it properly and polish the dull lights, satin black grille, de-badge boot apart from the L and satin black that too. dark ass tint, satin black R33 GTR wheels, and pedders coilovers. possibly a stezza

nice mate, looks good. pretty keen to see what it'll look like once you are done with it :P

Got myself a jzx90 MkII was wondering if anyone can tell me how the standard Y piece between the turbos flows with extra boost? I have heard it is designed well enough to leave alone. Or roughly at what boost level should it be upgraded?

awww yeah, lexus passed RWC first crack! booked in for a cut and polish next week and to have the lights done at the same time. might treat her to a full service and window tint this week. need to sell some shit to buy coilies and wheels <_>

yeah thought i was up for at least a windscreen as it is a bit sandblasted... also new RWC rules are in and it cost me more :cry:

in other news i have decided to get MB battles instead of GTR wheels.

4557253662_a570907425.jpg

won't quiet go this low though

Looks killer that low though! Just to note faggets that wear there beanies like that oughta be slapped.

Nah just spent an hour talking about what direction the company is going, and whats going to happen in the near future.

And Komen, well done mate, I'm still trying to get back down to Gippy, might drag Kempo down for a day and you can make out with him or something.

Wanna buy some wheels and tyres bro?

$600. Ive done 1200km's on them.

I need an update to something a bit more, Advan.

Nice bling, I got stockers gs300

Plans

More low

Rims

Grill

Shave boot

Longterm

Junction produce and bags

yeah the main thing with that was how bad it drove. that and all the suspension noises..

that and the is was 4k cheaper.

going to order coilovers tomorrow pedders FTW bitches

did we test drive the same car ? lol

My Aristo blows a little bit of smoke in the morning, I'll be looking at doing the value stem seals in a few months

did we test drive the same car ? lol

Clunky suspension which he has fixed I think, bit of steering wheel shudder, and a little brake shudder.

sure am bruz. i'm the boss now

Looks like i have to drive to gippsland to get the deals now.. Talking pedders ive got pedders springs in the SS Minnow Johnson, they any good or should I be looking for some tein springs?

lowered. gotta raise it a smidge as it scrubs a little(lot) guardwork on the weekend in preperation for non sumken wheels

2011-08-30175738.jpg

Im thinking about getting this for the Soarer, Turbo

What you guys think? Reckon it would run sweet on a 1j?