Sign in to follow this  
YunG<>BuK

Nissan Tiida...how they go?

dont buy an ex hire car unless you have service history, they are pretty prone to grenading once they get to about 30000km without an oil change (seems common for companies to never service their cars). and if they have shitty no name batterys put in them the lower CCA prevents the immobiliser from properly disarming during cranking. but otherwise they are very reliable. I like the weird clicky feel of the 6 speed, and the small steering wheel kidna make it fun to flog around..

Lol I hate the feel of their boxes ^

Go look at the swift too for a daily, they hold value better then other small cars too.

True about the ex loan car, we avoid them at all costs even though they are cheap, so many dramas with them.

Ahahahaha loved the vid softy!

When mum crashed her car we got given a VE, omega or some shit, and boy o boy that was amazing :lol:

Took it to the local "Summernats" park.

Hows the Nissan² like? I see heaps of them around these days.

They look so sexy!!

What model Lancer?

Not to sure to be precise, but it was last year so i suppose a 2010 Model?

It had the triptronic gearbox too, I always said i would never buy a normal lancer but after driving the car for a few weeks i changed, Possibly due to the car actually feeling more complete and not a slapped up release like the older lancers.

2010-mitsubishi-lancer-01.jpg

What model Lancer?

Not to sure to be precise, but it was last year so i suppose a 2010 Model?

It had the triptronic gearbox too, I always said i would never buy a normal lancer but after driving the car for a few weeks i changed, Possibly due to the car actually feeling more complete and not a slapped up release like the older lancers.

2010-mitsubishi-lancer-01.jpg

how is it on fuel?