Sign in to follow this  
Aice

Jack3d

yeh it gave me heaps of endurance. worked out an extra 20min and still didnt feel tired or lose strength.

Bench 40-75

Deads 55-105

Seated Row 50-85

Dumb bell curls 12-17.5/20

over 1 year those gains arent very good. how much do u weigh? for a beginner i have seen guys double their lifts in 4-5 months. eat more and change ur program and really give it 100%.

if u really want to take pre-workout supps then have a look at Mesomorph by APS $47 delivered on ebay. its way better than jack3d and i've tried both just to see what all the fuss was about.

definatley doable, ive more than doubled mine in roughly 4ish months since i started, and hoping to make even larger gains yet

currently sitting at

150kg deadlift

120kg squat

90kg bench

55kg MP

nothing special, but its a start

1mr is harder than jacked but you cant sleep on the shit

yeah 1mr is better imo.

Only need one scoop of it any shit gets you going but you have epic comedowns

Bench 40-75

Deads 55-105

Seated Row 50-85

over 1 year those gains arent very good. how much do u weigh? for a beginner i have seen guys double their lifts in 4-5 months. eat more and change ur program and really give it 100%.

if u really want to take pre-workout supps then have a look at Mesomorph by APS $47 delivered on ebay. its way better than jack3d and i've tried both just to see what all the fuss was about.

definatley doable, ive more than doubled mine in roughly 4ish months since i started, and hoping to make even larger gains yet

currently sitting at

150kg deadlift

120kg squat

90kg bench

55kg MP

how tall are you/howmuch do you weigh bro?

Bench 40-75

Deads 55-105

Seated Row 50-85

currently sitting at

150kg deadlift

120kg squat

90kg bench

55kg MP

how tall are you/howmuch do you weigh bro?

194cm, 110kg

just saying jack3d may not be all that healthy...

heard some stories of people who were on it like it messed up one guys hormonal levels for a month after not taking it and he couldnt get it up for that long

No such thing as over training, just under eating ;).

I sincerely hope you're trolling for teh lulz...otherwise that's some f*cked up theory you got going on there.

I squatted pulled and pressed 6 days a week for 4 months, all heavy, i ate 6-10,000 calories per day, and i didn't get injured, put close to 250kg on my total and gained 15kg.

Many people have also done the same.

you ate 6-10,000 calories per day hey

have you got a pics of your body

if supps are for pussies what are steriods and growth hormone then

and is ronnie coleman a pussie?

Tell me about it. So many f*cking idiots on this site now.

This section is as much about ego as it is about helping people. Such a shame......and such a reminder of what the drift scene has become as well lol.