Sign in to follow this  
Buschy

Post your Gym vids

I'm gonna attempt to clear this shit up in the simplest way possible

What everyone needs to realize, is that not everyone wants to be a powerlifter/strong/move massive weight, and not everyone wants to be a 'bodybuilder'.

Buschy probably doesn't give a shit that he can't bench 200kgs and more than likely trains to look a certain way, a way that he's probably happy with.

No one is doubting that 200kg bench presses and 265kg dead lifts are impressive to say the least, but if I'm being honest, you don't look good in my opinion. And that's all it is, an opinion. I'm sure you're more than happy with the way you look, and that's all that matters to you. I'll go out on a limb and say that you'd be more worried about your totals than your appearance, that doesn't mean Buschy or anyone else has to conform to your idea of what's right though.

I never saw him paying out on power lifters until everyone started giving him shit for being happy with his appearance, so I don't see why the power lifting crowd on NS feel the need to get stuck into him.

I'd choose a body like his over yours personally, but again that's just my opinion.

If I had to say one thing to the power lifting crowd on this site, I'd tell them to do what they do, lift some heavy shit. There's no need to have a crack at those who have different motivations for training...Are they hurting you? Are they claiming to be stronger than you? No.

Note: I do not know Buschy, never met him.

What everyone needs to realize, is that not everyone wants to be a powerlifter/strong/move massive weight, and not everyone wants to be a 'bodybuilder'.

I don't give a flying f**k what you want to be. I started training as a bodybuilder but always enjoyed strength training and then swapped my focus solely to powerlifting just a few years ago. I still follow competitive bodybuilding. You will find very little bias in any of my comments unless it is meant as a joke.

Buschy probably doesn't give a shit that he can't bench 200kgs and more than likely trains to look a certain way, a way that he's probably happy with.

Again, good for him, I don't care either way. A lot of strength fans ask that question because it is a good indicator of training experience or out of plain curiosity. Some bandwagon jumpers do go overboard but you find very few of them are real powerlifters.

No one is doubting that 200kg bench presses and 265kg dead lifts are impressive to say the least, but if I'm being honest, you don't look good in my opinion. And that's all it is, an opinion. I'm sure you're more than happy with the way you look, and that's all that matters to you. I'll go out on a limb and say that you'd be more worried about your totals than your appearance, that doesn't mean Buschy or anyone else has to conform to your idea of what's right though.

I don't care what you think of me, you're correct, PRs, 3 white lights and records are mainly what I care about, but I did not apply any of this to Buschy. I said his physique is lacking in everything but arms. He seems to put himself forward as a natural bodybuilder with a physique that should be coveted and mimicked, ala the new Zyzz, but all he has are biceps and abs. He doesn't have a great physique, he's just lean. I say this from a bodybuilding aesthetic viewpoint.

I never saw him paying out on power lifters until everyone started giving him shit for being happy with his appearance, so I don't see why the power lifting crowd on NS feel the need to get stuck into him.

Note what you said, "everyone started giving him shit", not powerlifters. Scott had never said a word about him yet he decided to attack his physique when its clear that its not Scott's focus.

I'd choose a body like his over yours personally, but again that's just my opinion.

Again, I don't care but to be honest I actually have a more complete physique than Buschy, check back in a while when I drop a weight division.

If I had to say one thing to the power lifting crowd on this site, I'd tell them to do what they do, lift some heavy shit. There's no need to have a crack at those who have different motivations for training...Are they hurting you? Are they claiming to be stronger than you? No.

Don't mix up bandwagon jumpers with real powerlifters. Until they get on the platform they're just lifters.

<_>

I love all the negative comments here on ns.com what great community we have.

I never had a go at anyone for anything the "power lifters" seemed to have a go at me for no particular reason.

I've been training for quiet a long time now and I'm happy with what i have accomplished so far, some people might not want to be able to dead lift cars and do 250kg bench press, I'm happy benching 110kg and looking the way i do. I'm more then happy to share what i have learned through my short 4 or so years of lifting for those that need it. Clearly you guys don't need it.

Na people started giving Buschy shit after he started becoming a tool

LOL a tool ? I only react with you guys because you take shit so seriously. Of course I'm going to troll all of you ha

ha i find it hilarious.

You guys seem to take things on here way to seriously..

Edited by KeLLyKiNeZ
Video removed

What are your measurements?

Refer to my above post.

Thighs: 25.4

Forearms: 14

Biceps: 17

Chest: 46

Calves: 16 One's 16.5 - (broke my tibia and fibia compound fracture a couple of years ago) find it hard to put size on that calf.

Waist: 35

I love all the negative comments here on ns.com what great community we have.

I never had a go at anyone for anything the "power lifters" seemed to have a go at me for no particular reason.

I've been training for quiet a long time now and I'm happy with what i have accomplished so far, some people might not want to be able to dead lift cars and do 250kg bench press, I'm happy benching 110kg and looking the way i do. I'm more then happy to share what i have learned through my short 4 or so years of lifting for those that need it. Clearly you guys don't need it.

Learn more, learn to train the rest of your body. Learn to build legs, a back and tris, then maybe you can be a role-model to other Zyzz wannabes. I honestly don't care how much you lift but I find it laughable that you think others should take your advice about training when you have such an incomplete physique.

That's a big waist size for someone that's quite lean, where did you measure it from?

Assuming these are all un flexed?

Just interesting to see the differences in 2 physiques using different training methods at roughly the same weight (4kg heavier than me).

Yeah i may have measured my waist incorrectly. I'll try again when i get a chance. When ever i buy jeans, shorts etc I'm usually a 32-34..

unflexed.

What's your training routine diet etc?

^^

this guy is about the only one letting the videos do the talking.

ps. well done bro! big lift!

Thanks bro.

Another comp on the 8th of October. Hoping for 235 squat. 150 paused bench, 280 deadlift at 94kg.

f**king oath. thats some serious weight for a guy of that size. i can see a 300kg deadlift in the near future. Are you doing any specific grip strength exercises?

Thanks Kelly. 250kg wrapped box squats tonight. Was.... Ah..... Multi-colored lol.

Marko - I do pull ups, that's about it. I deadlift on average once every 6 weeks, that's it. If I deadlift, it's always a PB.

f**king machine is all i can say. good luck in the next comp bro

Guys, i've removed Buschy's video and i've also issued a couple of warnings to people for attacking other members.

We might not all agree or even like each other but there's no need to start insulting each other by calling each other "phaggots".

Everybody settle down.

totally unrelated but ive been trying to figure out your user name for ages. couple of days ago it hit me. Backwardsman.

Scott, I won't be competing at PR2 anymore, as I haven't been able to train properly because I've been really busy with my new job. I should be able to start training again now but it's too late. I've also been carrying a few little injuries.

Guys, i've removed Buschy's video and i've also issued a couple of warnings to people for attacking other members.

We might not all agree or even like each other but there's no need to start insulting each other by calling each other "phaggots".

Everybody settle down.

LOL

Well said dezz! +1 / agree ^ ^

el freako your ego alone could bench 300kg.

thats awesome bro.

i love how your not in a squat/power rack. other than the boys either side there is no safety. it shows that when you go down theres only one way to get it up, on your own!

much respect.

Thanks fellas.

OLiK, that's the idea ;).

I also just realised, I'm 93kg flat at the moment, so that was over 2.5x bodyweight.

Yay :)

thats awesome bro.

i love how your not in a squat/power rack. other than the boys either side there is no safety. it shows that when you go down theres only one way to get it up, on your own!

much respect.

power cage

And f**k you too monkeyboy.

I don't have a big ego, just an unwavering belief in myself and my superiority over others.

And f**k you too monkeyboy.

I don't have a big ego, just an unwavering belief in myself and my superiority over others.

if i could give you a +1 id be a happy man.

god i miss the old ns...