Sign in to follow this  
MelbourneSX

s13 brick headlight

why is it so hard to find a pair?

im sick of the [ooo] style

were can i get a pair of bricks or swap mine for some brick ones

Thuy from J-Imports always have them in stock, $300 for the pair.

Got my set off him before, quick delivery and great service/communication.

there are really soo hard to find and expensive because everyone wants themmmmm like meeeee lol

hard to find when you have $0

easy to find when you have $300

also bought off J-imports 2years ago for a mates s13, good and easy to deal with

Whats wrong with OOo oOO? I prefer them, makes it look a little newer.

silvia-1.jpg?t=1287685872

Brick

post-25334-1276497120448181201.jpg

OO[] []OO

image00110.jpg

OOo oOO

Theres also the 2Up covers on the brick style lights, looks like an R33 but is phat:

2UP.S13.Clear.Covers.On.jpg

2Up covers on brick style

why dont you put clear covers on your 00o o00? gives it a newer look without the shit light output of the reflectors on the j's lights. heres mine. ignore my f**ked paint and dirty ass car lolwhistle.gif

IMGP0029.JPG

IMGP0030.JPG

IMGP0031.JPG

why dont you put clear covers on your 00o o00? gives it a newer look without the shit light output of the reflectors on the j's lights. heres mine. ignore my f**ked paint and dirty ass car lolwhistle.gif

Thats the first time I have seen OOo oOO with clear covers, looks nice!

You need clear indicators to match the headlights though because there is too much contrast between them.

You need clear indicators to match the headlights though because there is too much contrast between them.

cheersthumbsup.gif yeah im trying to decide what to do with them, im not a huge fan of the clears so i was thinking ambers. they arn't that easy to get a hold of though and i dont know the rules about the parkers becoming yellow. looks like this for those that dont know.DSC05694.jpg

yeh i really like that look ahah maybe its just my OOo oOO look outdated and old hence why i aint liking them

cheersthumbsup.gif yeah im trying to decide what to do with them, im not a huge fan of the clears so i was thinking ambers. they arn't that easy to get a hold of though and i dont know the rules about the parkers becoming yellow. looks like this for those that dont know.

To do the amber lights you will need to use stained glass paint on clear corner lights:

http://forums.focaljet.com/exterior-modifications/547654-how-tint-fog-lights-yellow.html

I just stumbled across this accidentally too, angel eyes:

s13_01.jpg

nah ya can buy legit amber covers. tomei make some em im pretty sure. and yeah ive seen those angel eyes, they are pretty weird lol