Sign in to follow this  
Jack__007

Kronic

I dont smoke, but just out of curiousity, could this become a youth health epidemic? Effect wise how similar or addictive is 'kronic' as marijuana?

Thoughts and opinions?

Synthetic cannabinoids such as JWH-018 & JWH-073 have very mixed reports. Infact most synthetic cannabinoids I've heard about all have mixed reports.

tbh, the BEST way to hold your health without having to experiement with synthetic/research chems that haven't had much testing, would be to make food with weed, or extract the THC and use it in foods you make, ie: brownies etc.

This way you're not doing any damage to your lungs by smoking it.

Effect wise, some people report more paranoia and very muddled thought patterns on synthetic cannabinoids. Some say its similar to weed in terms of relaxation. Others say it's weakers, others say its stronger.

Then again, there are many different strains of marijuana too, so who really knows. Every individual has different responses to different chemicals.

imo anyone can get weed. It's probably harder for kids to get legal highs, or substances like 'kronic' than it is to get weed lol

so no, it wont be the next youth health epidemic or anything like that.

Nah heard about it before. Didn't think anything of it till it was on the news today

The whole e-cigarette didn't really grow in popularity but I wonder if this will turn out the same.

My mate turned up at my house off tits on this the other day lol, he reakons its a similar high to weed but wears off really quick like 20-30 minutes.

just boring topics

thats my 2 cents as i dont really care

Hahaha f**k..

You can get this shit, at tobacconists now.. It falls under the name 'Northern Lights.'

I've had a bit here and there and two experiences were f**king terrible..

First time I had a tiny amount, one-two drags.. Wasn't too bad..

The second time...

I was mega pissed with a mate in the city, and at one point we were unable to physically move. I was freaking the f**k out, because It felt like I was looking at my body from the third person, I couldn't keep up with my surroundings and I was starting to hallucinate, got home and my eyes were open but I felt like I was spinning, I was seeing shit, hearing shit..

Second time I was like alright, I'm going to try this sober.. Stupid me I ended up having more than I did when I was pissed, because I thought I could handle it sober.

Bang, 5 minutes later I was retarded, hallucinating, spinning and shaking like made because I felt so cold..

So yea.. Not going to be having any again any time soon..

the unknown risks of this vs known risks of weed.

i think most people will stick with weed.

Yeah I looked it up on the net out of curiousity. $30 for 1 gram!! What a rip off. Although I don't smoke I bet I could get the real shit delivered to my door for less than that.

The fact that it's illegal isn't what stops kids smoking pot, they're not so much scared of cops they're scared of their parents finding out (unless they're in some lowie household) and whatever they heard in the happy harold van, so no I don't think it's going to be an epidemic but it will definitely be more popular than the e-cig (does anyone think they're cool?).

At a guess I'd say the real deal is safer than the synthetic one..

I recently tried K2 for the first time, Interesting expirience. The high is much stronger than pot, However it does only last for about 1/2 hour and tastes like you just downed a bottle of perfume.

I can see this getting banned. Apparently its very close to the real thing just slightly different. Weed is a seasonal drug here in aus mostly so it would be very popular I imagine when the real stuff is hard to get.

That and all the kiddies wont have to go around to shady dealers to get ripped off the can go to a store instead.

just boring topics

thats my 2 cents as i dont really care

Dont post? :huh:

I can see this getting banned. Apparently its very close to the real thing just slightly different. Weed is a seasonal drug here in aus mostly so it would be very popular I imagine when the real stuff is hard to get.

Seasonal? Cannabis grows and flowers due to light cycle and temperature rather than season. (yes I understand that each season has a different temperature and light cycle, however some places in Australia Cannabis can grow all year round regardless of season, other places it will only flower/grow a few months a year. If planted outdoors that is)

Regardless, it's never 'hard to get' as there are so many people growing it all year round all over Australia (outdoors and hydro setups).

Maybe theres a difference tbetween states, but theres always a down time up here in QLD, I'm so glad I dont smoke anymore I hated having to waste time going allover the place for that shit

Wow I'm surprised. I spose it comes down to certain friendship circles/mutual friends aswell, but there is always cannabis circulating over Australia. Some big growing operations happen in tassie only to get sent around Aus, and I'm sure the same could be said for the mainland.

Hahaha f**k..

You can get this shit, at tobacconists now.. It falls under the name 'Northern Lights.'

The second time...

I was mega pissed with a mate in the city, and at one point we were unable to physically move. I was freaking the f**k out, because It felt like I was looking at my body from the third person, I couldn't keep up with my surroundings and I was starting to hallucinate, got home and my eyes were open but I felt like I was spinning, I was seeing shit, hearing shit..

Second time I was like alright, I'm going to try this sober.. Stupid me I ended up having more than I did when I was pissed, because I thought I could handle it sober.

Bang, 5 minutes later I was retarded, hallucinating, spinning and shaking like made because I felt so cold..

That sounds good to me, a similar experience to magic mushies. :sick:

Hahaha f**k..

The second time...

That sounds good to me, a similar experience to magic mushies. :sick:

Haha na mushies are much more progressive and you don't feel like you're spinning around..

It was just the spinning which sucked.. Almost felt like I was weightless and I was just doing backflips over and over and over, wanted to spew etc

anyone know where to buy in sydney.. i wanna buy just to try..

I was thinking of old school Kronic initially made by some stoners in their house.. but its now a company brand aswell.. thats the one im interested in.. since its legal.. why not give it a hurl.

dont wanna order online.. just walkin to a shop, buy and go :)

anyone know where to buy in sydney.. i wanna buy just to try..

I was thinking of old school Kronic initially made by some stoners in their house.. but its now a company brand aswell.. thats the one im interested in.. since its legal.. why not give it a hurl.

dont wanna order online.. just walkin to a shop, buy and go :)

my mates dad has ordered some so he can sell in his tobacconist in granville. I'll let you know when he gets it

Maybe try that Happy High Herbs place in Newtown...

banned as of this friday

Only in WA.

Also the bullshit reason given. "You could operate heavy machinery or have slower reaction times on this substance, just like marijuana!"

No shit, the exact same problems you have with alcohol, how do we control that? Oh right, tell people not to be f**kwits and don't drink and drive. We could just tell people "hey, don't get high and drive either" and hey presto, problem solved.

Honestly though i think this shit is not dangerous, but not that good for you, better off sticking with weed.

The government will ban it aus-wide fairly soon, as usual.

yep hence i wanna try it before its banned lol.

Some guinea pig try it already! I wana see how trippy u get lol

Some guinea pig try it already! I wana see how trippy u get lol

then get me some.

this is epic. pineapple express, get on it, lasts awhile, hits pretty instant.

just got banned in WA though.

It's different. Unknown chemicals though so thc could be less harmful. It's fine as a substitute but in the interests of harm minimization your probably better off sticking to the real thing as it's been researched longer. The high from kronic is enjoyable though but tolerance builds quickly if using daily. If you want some good info check out the synthetic canabinoids thread in aus section of the bluelight forums.

tl;dr kronic ok, weed better