Sign in to follow this  
4slydn

tokyo hostels

planning a matsuri trip anyone recomend any hostels to stay for a few days in tokyo?

cheers

Look up SAKURA HOTEL.

We stayed there for a few nights. Was quite small but good prices and free net and shit, plus a 24 hr bar!

I stayed at Tokyo Inn + Tokyu Hotels when I was there, it was pretty sweet.

k's house are by far the best quality hostels for around the

but personally, if you're after a big night, just use the metro and dont plan on leaving for home til 5am.

if you wanna go full budget, and not too worried about a bit of a run down place, but want your own private room, new koyo is the place to be, it's clean, and has facilities, but it's a bit run down. but for 2,200yen a night you get your own western room, so you're laughing.

whats wrong with shibuya and roppongi :(

roppongi = hole

shibuya = f**k yeh

ageha in shin-kiba = amazing

Was that picture necessary?

no, but it totally adds to the effect.

No it doesn't.

Another vote for Sakura Hotel here, last time I went there they had very cheap drinks.

the ace inn is a decent capsule hotel located in shinjuku, which is decent at night and within taxi distance from shibuya and roppongi (if you dare).

Have stayed at the Ace Inn. Rated it! Went out for a big night with a few people staying there, was good. There is a bottleshop 10 mins up the road, as well as a maccas and bakery 2 mins away. And CHEAP vending machines across the road.

Roppongi scares the shit out of me :lol: But Gas Panic ftw! :P;)

yeh if you do go to roppongi, gaspanic is the only place the go for clubbing, literally lol.

oh and make sure you follow the big black huslters into their clubs!!

the ace inn is a decent capsule hotel located in shinjuku, which is decent at night and within taxi distance from shibuya and roppongi (if you dare).

Have stayed at the Ace Inn. Rated it! Went out for a big night with a few people staying there, was good. There is a bottleshop 10 mins up the road, as well as a maccas and bakery 2 mins away. And CHEAP vending machines across the road.

Roppongi scares the shit out of me :lol: But Gas Panic ftw! :P;)

can definatley agree with you there on gas panic !!! roppongi was a bit rough but if you are there with a few locals who know where to go and to show you around your generally fine...

when we went over we stayed at the khaosan tokyo in asakusa it was great - free wifi - we had a bunk bed room so didnt have to share with randoms and it is pretty central to everything so was a good score and it was relitavely cheap for the time we were there...

sorry for bumping just found this thought it might be of interest.