1,056 members have voted

1. 1. Which would u want? (stock)

• Old model Supra
    • New model Supra
    • R32 Gtst
    • R33 Gtst
    • R34 Gtt

they're both greats cars, so much hostility :P

R34, shit id leave stock just to be one of the 20 or so people in America with a R34

Supras handle fine if you can get used to their driving style.

I have a friend with an S15 who no longer bags the handling of a Supra after a recent bout on Kew Blvrd. :)

Supras are tough as. I'll def get one of those oneday mmmmm so TUFF lookin sexy shape and can packa punch with mods. I dont mind R34's but i think i'd prefer the sporty look of the supra.

that would all depend on if the supra was the TT or NA... an R34 GTT is worth about the same as the Supra NA of the same year... so isnt really a good match... the wise bet would be the same model TT if that was the case... in which case i would sell it and buy an R32 GTST and mod the shit out of it.

but i voted R34 GTT

Havent driven any new skylines but i took a Twin Turbo supra for a drive everthing pretty stock but had a higher than standard boost. Gezz these things have some pick up!!!!!!! gear box feels un real the car feels so solid to drive. it was a 1993. I would go the supra if your are looking at the TT one.

Happy shoping

If i had the money (which i dont) the new style supra is definatly the one to go for but i think that if the R34 GTT was a GT-R then it would probally be a different story.

The Supra would have to have a 2JZ engine with a single ball bearing turbo.

I voted for the old school supra. Although i was damn close to picking the r32.

Partially to be different, and partially for value reasons.

I've always wanted a manual black aero top supra to drive as a daily.

Would probally focus on the style of the car. Supra's are more of a cruiser in my opinion you would buy something else for hardcore performance or handling even if they can make big power. Hence Just basic mods, slammed and nice dark titanium coloured rims. No bodykit.

POD

Exhaust

Strut Bars

FMIC

Coilovers

Brakes

I'd rather have an extensively modified old supra/32 than a stock as a rock newer vehicle.

The thing is if you had of put s13 up there I still would have picked it over the rest.

I got to drive a friends R34 GTR V-spec model, fairly worked pushing out nearly 300kW atw, what can I say... Booring... No low torque, no power until the revs start to get insane (gets worse the bigger your turbo(s) are), its like a pig on takeoff unless you give it a clutch dump at 7K then its good, but you cant do that all the time or things are going to break, does shift well.

Pretty good computer in the interior giving lots of useful information, although apart from that a very bland interior (usual skyline affair) stuff was already starting to squeak and rattle on the inside (seems to plague most nissans) exterior is of course personal preference, but they are used as Taxi's in Japan (nuff said).

Either can be made into a good car to suit any taste (well except drift, you silvia guys own that catagory :P ) The GTR and the Supra both have JGTC wins under their belts, and the supra did win the stock V stock import battle at Tskuba, so its not like the supra is bad in stock form either, Drag the GTR certainly has the 4wd advantage, but its nothing the supra can't handle, (see my video of the STREET TYRED supra running a 7.9 in brags section), they both have their pros and cons :)

As far as GTST's GTT's or a supra is concerned, well really no competition, the supra of course :D when you want massive power just whack on a big turbo without the need to touch the internals. ;)

i would go the jza80. tougher engine and it has the right stroke that the skyline gtr needed in the first place. besides you can mod that to some phenomenal amount of hp without needing to change any pistons or rods.

new school supra... or the 34.. either way

I would go the r32. It started it all in my opinion. Just seeing them back in the early 90's teaching all the v8's how its done! Nissan forever! Hmmmm lets all remember that they got band because they were far to quick. HHHmmmm maybe ford and holden should use two hairdryers...... nah.

supra any day the fastest supra in the world is way faster then the fastest skyline hks gtr.

my 2 cents worth.

i vote for R34, only because it's the newest car.

best looking from the list, also rare and most head turning.

supra is good but it's showing it's age.

unless an r32 GT-R was on the list, itd be the new supra for sure

love the looks, love the power, and since ive been driving a fat-assed ford for the last year and a half, even the handling would be sweet by comparison

of course, if you were to put an rx7 FD up there, there would simply be no competition...mmmmmm, 20b TT.....(waaaay too much power for a crap driver like me but hey)

Why wasnt the HNR34 Godzilla in the poll?

I think the V Spec is a strong contender in every aspect!

Just my .5cts worth B)