Sign in to follow this  
DRIFTKID

PTC Sydney

For those of you that didnt or dont know..

PTC has now opened in Sydney.

PTC Sydney Website

Saturday we are having a conditioning day again with a circuit, tyres KB's prowler and farmers walks... Feel free to come down and check it out. (BYO bucket).

We are also having a novice firendly comp on the 2nd of july DETAILS HERE

Look forward to seeing some of you.

Christian

ptc_equipment2.jpg

Looks awesome. Great amount of gear.

Looks good, much better then 90% of the shitty gyms around. If i lived closer i would go there for sure

You cant be that far.. I drive from dolls point in peak hour .. ( ooft) lol

About 60km from my house so much to far for training 6 days a week. lol

looks very nice, however I won't be going there because its too far to travel and secondly, no offence but the pricing is a bit steep for a gym that only opens 28 hours a week. For example I usually take yearly memberships but what happens when i have a day off and i want to train in the morning, then i have to pay a fee on top of my yearly membership.

Thats my 2 cents worth anyway.

Its good that you guys offer the body fat testing, not many gyms do. Would i have to pay casual membership + the $10 to do it or could i just come down?

Interesting! Must say for a gym that advertises being like the old school dungeon gyms im a little dissappointed the dumbells only go up to 50kg!!

Comp seems interesting, wouldn't mind going in it

looks very nice, however I won't be going there because its too far to travel and secondly, no offence but the pricing is a bit steep for a gym that only opens 28 hours a week. For example I usually take yearly memberships but what happens when i have a day off and i want to train in the morning, then i have to pay a fee on top of my yearly membership.

Thats my 2 cents worth anyway.

ITs only early days.. Eventually the gym will be open longer when we have the members to accomidate. However this is not a viable option at the moment. Look into crossfit prices, This isnt FF its not a health spa you come you lift you get big we train as a family and a team. Markos operated this way, and as i recall i dont think he even offered yearly memberships or weekly? It was pay each time...

In Regards to the dumbells, we are still looking for more equipment, anything above 50kg form my understanding ahs to be custom made.

Australian barbell co make up to 60's atleast, as they had em at my old gym, gym nearby has some old school 75's too haha

I believe most dont make/most gyms dont have them because its a liability, even at my gym if someone leaves anything heavier than the 40s off the rack the female personal trainers will come over and ask me to put em back on the rack for them

If this was cheaper, i would DEFINITELY be hitting this place up. I would assume most people who go there would know what they're doing, and for a guy like me who is looking gain muscle/strength..this would be perfect!

But alas, i'm currently just hitting up my local gym..need a bit more guidance though :(

If this was cheaper, i would DEFINITELY be hitting this place up. I would assume most people who go there would know what they're doing, and for a guy like me who is looking gain muscle/strength..this would be perfect!

But alas, i'm currently just hitting up my local gym..need a bit more guidance though :(

How much cheaper rates are pretty good at the moment give me a call or sms or pop in and speak to christian

Ok after closer examination of what i paid...it's only $60 more for 6 months..or i go the yearly one which is equal...so i take back my previous statement...

but i think where i was getting the "if it was cheaper" - i know fk all about technique/weights etc..so i need alot of guidance..like..ALOT...so i'd need the 1-1 training...

:(

Still might look into it tho

Don't forget to think about the other people you would be training with or next to if you go there. There will be a wealth of knowledge from the client alone, let alone the trainers. Don't necessarily have to get coaching to learn stuff.