Sign in to follow this  
R32/Liberty

Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Yeah i play KC a fair bit. Its a bit better for the reason you mentioned, if you actually want to get a good score, you cant camp.

I absolutely pwn in Drop Zone, maybe not in kills, but in terms of score I am always around 2000-3000 points higher than the next closest player on any team. I think it might only be because people dont play the objective, which i think i have mentioned before in this thread.. Yeah, on ya mate, your KD ratio is like 33/2... But you're sitting on 1800points. Good job.

hahah yeah my KD is f**king shit, its like 1.03 overall, mostly coz of when I play drop zone I actually try and get as many points as possible, never finished a round with less that 3000 to myself.

I also tried out the support killstreaks for the first time. why the f**k does it give you a stealth bomber?? and the points dont reset when you die so you get it practically every round unless youre shit :lol:

Im still not getting into any lobby with less than 100ms ping, and still getting quite a few insta-deaths when on full bars, but thats no where near as often as it used to be, so on xbox its improved quite a bit. could still be muuuccchh better though

OH f*ck lol, and now this:

post-72168-0-54263600-1345769504_thumb.jpg

When I got my longest killstreak and ran out of ammo I just started running at people and stabbing them lol

Edited by Rocky88

F*cking lol.

*CLICK* "No ammo! Stab away"

What mic/headset do you blokes use? Mine just shit itself and I want to upgrade. It was only a little Spartan one I got from EB for like $40. Did the job, but I want to be l337 :lol:

I just use that little shitty one I got when I bought my xbox :lol:

Im thinking of going out and spending a fair bit of good money on a decent headset. I dont live alone and its like Iraq in my house when i want to play COD later on a night lol. You cant play that game with the volume at 5 :lol:

Anyone else bored to death with this game? It is so stale for me I barely play for an hour then turn the game off. There is just nothing interesting in this game, Dom is lame because team mates are retards and run around like it's TDM, kc is pointless because people don't get tags again like playing TDM and TDM is full of cheap phaggots that campers and qs with assassin. Nothing in the game is really fun, there is too much shit in the air like uav and choppers that no one takes down just make the game a grind to play.

I mostly play infected now, seems to be the only enjoyable game type.

I now only play if im bored or need strees relieve.

Hooked on sleeping dogs tho

Anyone else bored to death with this game? It is so stale for me I barely play for an hour then turn the game off. There is just nothing interesting in this game, Dom is lame because team mates are retards and run around like it's TDM, kc is pointless because people don't get tags again like playing TDM and TDM is full of cheap phaggots that campers and qs with assassin. Nothing in the game is really fun, there is too much shit in the air like uav and choppers that no one takes down just make the game a grind to play.

I mostly play infected now, seems to be the only enjoyable game type.

Yeah getting that way, and i think im starting to get okay at it so its a little more frustrating, always seem to get in rooms with crap teammates that dont communicate or do anything supportive to the gameplay objective..

I now only play if im bored or need strees relieve.

Hooked on sleeping dogs tho

ditto on both

If Im bored and just feel like shooting shit I throw on MW3, I have to admit though, Ive been getting crazy lucky with my rooms in regards to lag and lack of shit *milkshakes*.

otherwise Im addicted to sleeping dogs.

snapping *milkshakes* arms and legs and throwing them off bridges is awesome fun :lol:

I still have a bit of fun with it, mostly when I am in a party though, its more social lol. Rage quit like a pansy so many times last night due to quick scopers and campers.

I think nearly every single one of my classes has a Stinger on it, getting pretty quick at taking out choppers before they even get a shot away. Must piss the person who called it in... "Friendly Hind incoming"... nek minnut ... "Chidge86 destroyed the helicopter" :lol: I know it pisses me of :D

edit:

TERMINAL CAN GET F*CKED TOO.

Seriously have played it so many times in the last week or so and every single time kunce just camp it out. At the door of the plane, in the plane, around the luggage on the ground, in that yellow room in the middle, on the roof.... :rant:

Edited by Chidge

TERMINAL CAN GET F*CKED TOO. Seriously have played it so many times in the last week or so and every single time kunce just camp it out. :rant:

AMEN!

There have been some games ive played in TDM where ive done the map 2 and even 3 times in a row. It was good the first few times but this is a joke now!

Ive heard they're patching it so it doesnt come up as often.

One map ive played once though and once only since having the game is Piaza. Awesome map but no one votes for it! I dont get it.

Another thing is i have both map packs yet all the original maps still get voted in. Why have people wasted their money if they aren't going to use them!?

Lastly another map i find is a campers paradise is Oasis. That map can get f**ked! Campers drive me insane!

I did manage to have the entire server to abuse a camper last night which was funny. People get so stirred up so easily especially when you sarcastically say "camping takes so much skill".

terminal...f**k sake :lol: hate that shit.

got so fed up with it so just started hiding under the tables next to the cafeteria part and picking off dudes as they would come around the corner from the escalators. then turn around and hide behind the vending machine/luggage cart and do the same.

I got a shit tonne of kills but f**k me it was boring. I dont get how people can stay in the ONE place and do that. I was running between two places and it shat me to tears .

started trying out the Overkill perk too, its not too bad actually. g36 as a primary and striker as secondary works pretty well on a lot of maps.

I havent gotten any map packs, but sounds like they arent worth it if nobody actually chooses them

The whole map pack thing gives me the shits. They should all be free if considering you have already bought the game.

Fk paying 1/4 of the price of the game to get a couple of maps that should have been there in the first place. GREEDY *milkshakes*

When you're picking your playlists (Standard, Advanced, Community etc) go on to the Elite Playlist. That is only the new maps in rotation.

When you're picking your playlists (Standard, Advanced, Community etc) go on to the Elite Playlist. That is only the new maps in rotation.

LOL never thought of this, always been hesitant to go there, thnx man

It's similar to ground war though, you can't actually select TDM once you're in it, it's on rotation with KC and Domination I think. But you can go to 1v1 Face Off (2v2 etc) and I think there is Hardcore in there too. But yeah, it's ONLY the new maps.

And to what someone said earlier about Piazza nt being popular... You can't really camp that map, that's why people hate it and why I, like you, love it ;) F*cking sick map.

Foundation and Black Box (i hate that map more than any other) can lick my nuts for that reason too. Camp fest.

Thats only for people that paid the $65/Elite Members

I picked up the maps via the 50% off sale. $20 i could live with. $65!? Nope

It's similar to ground war though, you can't actually select TDM once you're in it, it's on rotation with KC and Domination I think. But you can go to 1v1 Face Off (2v2 etc) and I think there is Hardcore in there too. But yeah, it's ONLY the new maps.

And to what someone said earlier about Piazza nt being popular... You can't really camp that map, that's why people hate it and why I, like you, love it ;) F*cking sick map.

Foundation and Black Box (i hate that map more than any other) can lick my nuts for that reason too. Camp fest.

Yeah I don't understand the hate for that map, its pretty dynamic and interesting, lots of open view points/angles, keeps it live. unlike Terminal say for example.

Edited by HumanHefner

I HATE SHIT CONNECTIONS...everytime i get 2bars its so shithouse...keep shooting straight through people then i die...lammmeeeeee

I HATE SHIT CONNECTIONS...everytime i get 2bars its so shithouse...keep shooting straight through people then i die...lammmeeeeee

Dont know if its already covered in this thread but have you tried port forwarding?

on ps3? i dunno how to do that? where abouts is the thread??

you do it on your router mostly.

its basically telling your router to port traffic for the PS3 directly to the MW3 server.

when I get home from work ill post up the instructions I did for my router, but in the mean time Google, there's loads of how to's

you do it on your router mostly.

its basically telling your router to port traffic for the PS3 directly to the MW3 server.

when I get home from work ill post up the instructions I did for my router, but in the mean time Google, there's loads of how to's

awsome thanks :D

you do it on your router mostly.its basically telling your router to port traffic for the PS3 directly to the MW3 server.when I get home from work ill post up the instructions I did for my router, but in the mean time Google, there's loads of how to's
awsome thanks biggrin.png
So pretty much followed what this guy did, it remedied most of my lag noticeably, don't hold it against me i it doesn't or you, there might be some other things going on that aren't relative to this solution.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1aC9wwrkaY

here are my virtual server settings, should be the same or any router. (note the IP address is what I assigned to my static IP on my PS3)

*click for larger img

PortForwarding.JPG

Edited by HumanHefner

my issue is just not getting a good connection into the game at times. sometimes i will get 2 bars which is average and there is heaps of lag, other lobbies i get like 3-4 bars which i absolutely dominate. i just looking for a solution so that i can always have that 3-4 bars connection strength

even when I get 4 bars, theres still a few moments of quite noticeable lag.

the whole lobby can be on 4 bars, and it still takes half a mag before your bullets seem to have any effect but you get insta-killed a lot.

this is on xbox too, not sure if that makes a difference