CP Forged Pistons

Eagle Rods

Balanced Crank

ACL race series bearings

ARC Sump

Genuine Greddy Plenum

Tomei N15 70mm Throttle Body

Tomei Throttle Body Adapter Plate

HKS low mount manfolf. 6 boost one needs to be modded for gate first.

PPG Dogbox 1 - 4 gears

Exedy 5 Puck Button Clutch

Nismo High Capacity Slave Cylinder

Apexi Dump Pipe

Apexi Front Pipe

sard 800cc Injectors

HKS Fuel Rail

Bosch 044 Fuel Pump

S15 Dash

S15 centre Console and Glovebox

Defi Guages (water temp, oil temp,oil pressure, boost)

Adjustable JIC toe arm

Cusco Rear Camber Arm

Cusco Front Strut Brace

Cusco Rear Strut Brace

7 Point safety 21 roll cage

bolt on z style flares

5 Stud Conversion

S15 Brake Booster

UPDATE TO COME

6129631210_19789e9e83_b.jpg

Edited by ziptie

I remember seeing this at matsuri, love it

Thanks, hopefully youll be seeing again at the mallala matsuri

s15 dash installed, caged and rear seats fitted.. need to paint the cage again. Decided ill run the rear seats unless someone buys them, just makes the car look neater.

Need to fix up all the wiring aswell and make brackets for the gauges to fit in air con vents because theyre too small as is.

2011-04-24162729.jpg

2011-04-24182413.jpg

Had rec recaros in there but they've been removed to make way for some bride ergos i have coming and will go in the mark 2.

Also waiting on b wave style duck tail and bidding on 18 x 10 -2 gramlights for the front and bolt on z style flares. Fingers crossed i win them.

Yeh it doesnt mold in with the door cards like stock dash, but the doors close and its only something that pendantic people would go to the effort of modding s15 cards to fit will do.

Might do it when ihave nothing else to do.

so i won the rims on YJ

a017890887_2-img600x450-1299472451cl2uz62433.jpg

18 x 10 - 2

these are to replace the 18 x 9.5 + 13s i had mainly because they were too staggered and because i may have somehow maybe bent the rims due to drifting into a wall.. Will look epid with the 18 x 10 -23s on the back.. I lost the bid on the 240z style bolt on flares ill be running but im not fussed as there plenty on YJ anyway. I have managed to get the -23s to fit under stock guards but the camber was just ridiculous as you can see below

sil80001.jpg

only about a cm of the tyre was touching the ground which, though herrfrush, is completely pointless.

The wiring for the s15 dash is nearly done (hazards etc), i just need to get the cluster working.

Plans for this week are to pick up the brides for the 180, install the recaros in the mark 2 start looking at the wiring in that pull out the radiator and stuff, respray the cage in the 180 and install that properly, i got plates made up for it.

I really want to see the te37s on ithe mark 2 so i might chuck them on if i can be bothered. Also about to go to the post office to pick up a mystery package, no idea what ive ordered but its arrived :P

Then im off to NZ for a week so hopefully I wont go on YJ and resist e-mailing streeter and save some money to get that haltech dash sent over from the US.

Im also thinking about 180kw and 18x10 inch rims.. thinking its a good excuse to fit up all the bolts ons i have and get it tuned ive had the parts sitting in storage for nearly a year now, i just really enjoy stock power and havent really felt the need to go for more.

diiiiish.jpg

sil80 is dope. white te's suit it so well

also seen this at winton, hope to see it again if you come down to our matsuri

Get rid of the JZX81 out of this thread and make a seperate thread devoted to that.

Have you had a look on otomoto.com.au they sell bolt on flares for 240z's

Won't 10-2 on the front be hitting the tubs?

Won't 10-2 on the front be hitting the tubs?

It will be hitting everything lol.

Get rid of the JZX81 out of this thread and make a seperate thread devoted to that.

Have you had a look on otomoto.com.au they sell bolt on flares for 240z's

i would but im so shocking at updating the one thread let alone two.. found bolt on 240z flares in america for cheap cheap im hoping fish has ordered them so theyre at home when i get back from nz

yeh kriss but my front tubs are f'd already from last winton, will make it work

got some pics of the jzx81 with r33s all around, lowered and yamaha wing fitted. 5mm spacers up front none on the back yet

2011-04-28173842.jpg

2011-04-28165142.jpg

If you fit the te37s to the mark 2 do you want to sell the 33gtr's ??

nah they are good looking cheap rims, will be kept for skids

there is someone in vic selling them atm for 800 i think i cant remember his user which isnt useful though, just whore the for sale section

picked uo 18 x 11 - 7 ssr professors yesterday and test fitted on the back, the subframe with all the adjustable arms hasnt been swapped over with this one yet so it looks pretty stupid. the 18 x 10 -23s are on the front just for now while the 18 x 10 -2s are sent over from jland EMS tomorrow.

2011-05-15125707.jpg

2011-05-15125700.jpg

and chucked the te37s 17 x 9.5 + 22 on the jzx81

2011-05-15125626.jpg

scuse the not awesome photos , my driveway is narrow and cbf moving them all out to take pics.

wing came in the mail today, test fit:

only thing left to get now is flares and rims to arrive from japan.

1305517975208.jpg

1305517988104.jpg

1305517954065.jpg

1305517931066.jpg

1305518311012.jpg

1305517975208.jpg

and another pic of X81

2011-05-16135843.jpg

less camber in the rear of the x81 and that would be perfect hot looking car.(hit the wheels with some degreaser :lol:)

as for the sil80...........wheels are too wide :ph34r:

yeh agreed.

pfffsh i dont know what you and kriss are on about it will work

everythings awesome man! te's look great on such a clean jzx81. did u get those 18x10-23's of yaj like, a year or more ago?

Wheels are f**king gangster, I'm so jealous...

i remeber you from winton................ those wheels are f**king dope

i got the -23 wheels from thuy at j-imports nearly 2 years ago now but then bought the te37s and never really got around to making the gramlights fit until now lol

18 x 10 -2 were sent from japan on Monday

We fitted the ducktail to the car, due to the chassis not being straight it doesnt fit perfect but still looks awesome.

And ive broken the promise i made to myself about not buying another car, putting a deposit down on a cheap N/A winter skid car because these two cars will be off the road for a while when they get their gearboxes/ tunes/ wait on money and I just like trying different cars on the side.

I paid for an os giken sr20det gearbox last year when i had too much money and could justify it at the time, but it kept running into problems with the builder, the guy selling it put up his ppg dogbox up for sale so Im getting that instead. It sounds over the top and uneccesary but i paid for the other gearbox so long ago that it doesn't really seem like ive paid as much as i have when im just paying the difference now. I still got it for cheap for what it is regardless, so as soon as i give him the rest of the cash the sil80 is getting all the bolt on mods and gearbox and tune so i can at least spin 10" wheels without running stupid camber lol. Will take the sr20 and box out of the sil80 and drop it in to this new car eventually because i dont want to sell it, its just been too god damn reliable.

So it looks like this new less confusing thread is going to be confusing after all :P

and another pic of chaser

please dont call it that!

all your wheels are just awesome.

BOTH CARS ARE f**king HOT!!!!

Wing has been bolted on, sadly due to bent chassis and drift damage it doesnt sit properly but still looks sick imo

got some smaller tyres today, tried to get some uber stretch going but after a couple of hours gave up and settled on 255s =(

Looked at the tracking for my rims and turns out they were sent by sea not by air aswell which means i wont have them before drift days which is annoying but saved me a few hundred (the cheap shipping didnt make me wonder at the time)

Should be picking up the new daily in a week or so also so this winter will be spent at the hills ^_^ really want to improve more on my drifting this year and less on fixing the car.. 5 months in already and i havent done this >.

Tonight ive just been painting the cage and working out the dash so i at least have a fuel guage for winton, i dont really look at speedo or rpm

ummmm wont have brides either, i bought a pair- turned out to be fake got my money back and spent it lol

Mini project for this week is to make a gear knob while i wait for pay day again

1305786870839.jpg

1305786768547.jpg

1305786788412.jpg

1305786839800.jpg

Also the 18 x 9.5 + 15 gramlight 57 pro f and 17 x 9.5 + 12 gramlight 57c's are for sale

BUY BUY BUY!!!!!