Sign in to follow this  
Spazo

Cooking help

I can't really cook much and it's sorta time to learn. Just wondering if any of you guys would take the time to tell me what basic meals you can cook that are high in protein, low in fat, good nutritional food for someone who trains at the gym and is trying to be a little fit and strong.

Maybe list what ingredients and even tell me how you make them, but I can always google that.

Oats in the morning - tuna salad for lunch - chicken steamed rice for dinner can't go wrong lol

Yeah I been eating fruits and tuna wraps from subway/pie face (without sauce) and they go off, just want a few little things like some sorta combination of chicken + veges or something that I can eat in smaller portions and keep in the fridge for the next day. I thought rice was a bit fatty or full of carbs or something like pasta or is that just fried rice?

If you're really looking to lean down/lose fat then stay away from rice, pasta and potato completely. If your not too worried then a little bit is alright, depending on how carb sensitive you are and what time you have them. Try to have them during the day.

Check the articles i posted up about carbs and insulin response.

Mate buy a george foreman grill.....

wack some chicken on there or fish steam some veggies or make a salad and you will be set...