Sign in to follow this  
NewyJosh

NIGHT CRUISE........! April 2nd UPDATED>>!

the cops as in that drug bus? lucky they where on smoko or some thing

lol would of loved to have heard what they were saying to each other as they seen us all go past, there faces looked pretty priceless when I went past.

Abit of a low act with the R31 getting a red label... none the less was a good cruise and a great turnout... will be more very soon..

My heart was beating out of my chest when I seen that cops bus thing cause by that time we were all split up and they could've got one of us I'd they wanted to! Good cruise nice variety of cars! Be good if it could be a more regular thing

My heart was beating out of my chest when I seen that cops bus thing cause by that time we were all split up and they could've got one of us I'd they wanted to! Good cruise nice variety of cars! Be good if it could be a more regular thing

your car is very clean, I was wondering who owned the white s14... nice ride. There will definatly be more cruises very soon.

stay hardtuned! :quagmire:

Thanks Josh!! Will be there next time for sure! Be good to get to know a few people!

lol fun times... lol no more cruises for me lol moggz....

a certain chaser would've been heaps lighter last night thanks to major scrappage... lol ryan, lose some weight! heheheheheheh..........

mz200 : so you're the S14? very nice!

My highlight was the hot female driver of the Mazda mps

Yeah I'm the s14 lol, and thankyou! Thought there would've been a few more s14's guess I'm just special hahahahahah

lol would of loved to have heard what they were saying to each other as they seen us all go past, there faces looked pretty priceless when I went past.

Abit of a low act with the R31 getting a red label... none the less was a good cruise and a great turnout... will be more very soon..

where was he done? was it that white wagon? yea my heart jumped when there was that lone hwp on the side of the road just after the servo

yeah that cop flew by us to pull the r31 over, he really wanted to get someone i guess....

aplologies to the 180sx and s15 that were behind me when we almost crashed into that gate too!!

otherwise had fun

Anyone get any pics?

Edited by Shogunz

wow guess i was lucky i had a massive gap in-front and behind me when i went past him i slammed on the brakes when i saw him, awesome night tho

Lastnight was my first cruise/car related outting since i've moved to Newcastle from the Gold Coast. Was very happy and relieved to see there are some decent cars hidden around Newcastle. Was a good night! :)

whiteminx, did u use to get around with a few other mps's up the goldcoast?

I remember seeing a few cruising through kingscliff when i was up there last..

Nice,clean with sweet stance...!

whiteminx, did u use to get around with a few other mps's up the goldcoast?

I remember seeing a few cruising through kingscliff when i was up there last..

Nice,clean with sweet stance...!

Yea probably. We had a little crew

My highlight was the hot female driver of the Mazda mps

LOL

Yeah I'm the s14 lol, and thankyou! Thought there would've been a few more s14's guess I'm just special hahahahahah

probably =)

Lastnight was my first cruise/car related outting since i've moved to Newcastle from the Gold Coast. Was very happy and relieved to see there are some decent cars hidden around Newcastle. Was a good night! :)

there are a few cars, too bad the stereotyping of us import owners are so bad.

I got a few pics, but they turned out like shite lol. Still might post them up...

I know Gaz got a fair few pics though, hopefully he will post some up :)

Well there is Lenny who was in the white/carbon fibre/orange/whatever else 180SX (karbonphyber on the forum) and also Moggy in the red 180SX (moggys13 here).

wasnt a bad cruise , i was there on the 250cc across , althou every one went past sugar loaf i ended up heading up the hill to enjoy the view

Well there is Lenny who was in the white/carbon fibre/orange/whatever else 180SX (karbonphyber on the forum) and also Moggy in the red 180SX (moggys13 here).

LOL.......so hard to choose a color hey? lololol......

yea was lennys i guess.... what an awesome car, i held a torch for him XD

ah yes! so it's you! i had a feeling u held a torch for me.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Thanks for the light bro =) Much appreciated!

dunno, didn't see them! =)

lol thats cause your a ninja and evaded them ;) lol crazy asian :P

very good, your car makes me smile

awwwwwwwwww thanks =)

dunno, didn't see them! =)

lol thats cause your a ninja and evaded them ;) lol crazy asian :P

did somebody say ninja? lol.......

where was he done? was it that white wagon? yea my heart jumped when there was that lone hwp on the side of the road just after the servo

Ye that cop jumped in behind me, Datsun180, & Shogunz. Stayed a fair distance behind us at first, probably waiting for us to do stupid shit. After we lost sight of him around a corner, he was right behind me within a few seconds. Followed the 3 of us for quite a while, which is why we slowed right down. Was praying to God i don't blow flames again. After some time, he finally flew past us & ended up pulling over the R31 wagon instead. Shortly after, we passed the cops having smoko ... haha. When i first saw all the flashing lights, straight away thought they had pulled everyone over at some defect station! Was such a relief when i looked at their blank faces as we drove past them ... lol.

Shogunz: Ye no worries man. Thought you knew some side street or shortcut. Then when i saw you lock the brakes with a gate right in front of you, i thought "hope the cop we've been trying to avoid for so long doesn't come up behind us again!" haha.

Brent: Ye photos didn't turn out too good. Too dark. I'll try to fix them up a bit, & if they're reasonable, i'll post them up.

lol @ blank faces comment. heheheehehehehhe...........

post! but no plates please =) ehheehheheeh