Sign in to follow this  
Gavin031

STOLEN R31 GTS1

Tyson from the 31 club's car has been stolen

SVD052

170979_493473701108_693631108_6410900_3524027_o.jpg

If seen, call me 0466690620, or tyson on 0432664926

was stolen 10 mins ago from City CBD.

was last seen headed south on Pulteney st from the ale house.

yeah, out front of the fckn Ale House! and the stupid shits stopped at the red light up the road, giving just enough time for a punch in the head before the car was gone. :(

this car makes a bit of power and is potentially dangerous in the wrong hands too... (as im sure is the case for a lot of the cars on this forum...)

On it down south

p.s. Sus, you my neighbor?

live near Elizabeth Rd IGA? (I dont have those plates on a car anymore, ive just never changed my username...)

live near Elizabeth Rd IGA? (I dont have those plates on a car anymore, ive just never changed my username...)

Haha, ok

On a tidy 31 next door ;)

Either way, eyes open down south

couldnt be on salisbro hwy, it was pinched on pulteny st and was last seen legging eastbound.

(jaymie, we have two 31's here, mines rarely seen tho. it has an I

couldnt be on salisbro hwy, it was pinched on pulteny st and was last seen legging eastbound.

One red one white? + 2 Mazda's?

Stupid scum, I park my car in town most days for work. Maybe a camera saw it unfold?.

One red one white? + 2 Mazda's?

Nah, Both are white over white, mine has a black waistband, her's does not.

No mazda's either.

Camera isnt a bad idea, but by the time anyone gets to see that, the cars gaaaawwwn

Yeah but if all else fails. Maybe a shot of the guys face might give you a chance.

saw it driving down west tce (towards south tce)...maybe was around 11.30ish ? dont quote me on exact time.

saw it driving down west tce (towards south tce)...maybe was around 11.30ish ? dont quote me on exact time.

fckn cheeky bastards!

visit some of the servos around town and ask if they have had fuel drive offs....

visit some of the servos around town and ask if they have had fuel drive offs....

which acheives what?

Possible footage of who stole it?

Which way they were heading?

Might not get you anywhere at all, but is better than doing nothing.

Thank u dish-oh!!!! Also tells u how much more fuel they had got so we can wides our search area.

I used to work at a few servos around town and as a result I know how many stolen cars do visit.

it sucks to see another import get stolen. ill keep an eye out for ya. good luck.

goodluck finding it mate, ill be driving round south tonight for work so i'll keep an eye out for you :)

Have you found it yet?

I work out north and drive to the city and back each day so I will keep an eye out for you buddy. Fingers crossed you find it soon. Insurance I hope.

I used to work with Tyson at mitsi's, really clean car n sounds insane! Sorry to hear that Champ!

Stagea got broken into Saturday night, stole dvd player face (useless to them, but now the units useless to me!)

Also stole garage remote..... f**kers.

Must of happened as I was on here posting about this.... :(

Clear the codes on your operator man no way you want them coming back.

Can talk you through it and supply new handsets aswell if ya need it

Clear the codes on your operator man no way you want them coming back.

Can talk you through it and supply new handsets aswell if ya need it

yes yes and yes :D

Awesome!

I will PM you when ive got a sec

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/no-idea-car-stolen-from-adelaides-cbd-despite-two-000-calls/story-e6frea6u-1226027050712

POLICE are investigating two claims that they failed to respond to 000 calls at the weekend.

The allegations have prompted renewed calls for an overhaul of the SA Police communications branch.

Two men told The Advertiser that police failed to respond to separate 000 calls about a car theft in progress in the city on Saturday night.

Their complaint follows SAPOL confirmation it will review allegations that police failed to attend another 000 call relating to an alleged assault later that night.

Tyson Coates, 23, said he had just finished dinner at the Coopers Ale House on Pulteney St on Saturday night when he and a friend saw his Nissan Skyline being stolen.

They said they both dialled 000 as they were pursuing the car, providing the operator with exact details of its location and appearance.

Clap clap SAPOL you hopeless retards.

thats some bullshit

top job once again sapol, if they actually did what they said they may have had a chance to catch it while it was still in the city

hope you find the car in one piece, judging by the fact they have been seen driving it around several times i dont think they know what it is

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/no-idea-car-stolen-from-adelaides-cbd-despite-two-000-calls/story-e6frea6u-1226027050712

POLICE are investigating two claims that they failed to respond to 000 calls at the weekend.

The allegations have prompted renewed calls for an overhaul of the SA Police communications branch.

Two men told The Advertiser that police failed to respond to separate 000 calls about a car theft in progress in the city on Saturday night.

Their complaint follows SAPOL confirmation it will review allegations that police failed to attend another 000 call relating to an alleged assault later that night.

Tyson Coates, 23, said he had just finished dinner at the Coopers Ale House on Pulteney St on Saturday night when he and a friend saw his Nissan Skyline being stolen.

They said they both dialled 000 as they were pursuing the car, providing the operator with exact details of its location and appearance.

Clap clap SAPOL you hopeless retards.

This is such bullshit. THey make sucha big deal over hooning, but when there is someone committing a much more serious crime, they can't get their act together? Very, very concerning.