Sign in to follow this  
Buschy

So i decided to lean a bit..

you having whey protein shake or a meal replacement like EAS myoplex ?

Read above i have showed everyone what my rough diet is.. what is EAS myoplex? never heard of it..

what type of job do you do?

i have always wondering how people manage so many meals working 40hour weeks.

right now im just working on getting my diet under control and eating more then 6-8 meals per day is difficult.

I'm at a software company in an office. travel 2 hours to get here each way on public transport pain in the ass. When ever my boss has a ciggie break i'm usually sippin on a protein shake or having a quik meal. it's not that difficult. you put the effort in and it pays off.

yeh i saw you had protein shake but what sort of protein shake ...

EAS myoplex is a meal replacement shake

I take Whey protein Concentrate throughout the day and between meals. (wpc) and Casein before bed. Isolate after training.

Show us some legs!

Ill get pics tonight lol

What brand of Casein do you use?

Only asking because I've never used it, but probably should instead of WPI apart from before/after workouts...

I use protein direct WPI, they don't have casein though...Wouldn't mind a good value brand if I'm gonna be drinking it often...

Any suggestions for brands of casein?

I was using cottage cheese but works out cheaper to buy casein

using maxs nighttime protein, goes thick and tastes great

Yeah I've been eating half a tub of cottage cheese a night....wouldn't mind an alternative option some nights though so might grab some powder

also just one more quick question , you doing water or milk with the protien shakes ?

Im at about 114kg and 6'4 atm , with similar lifts to you wanting to cut to about 105-100kg mark , so Im gonna copy this diet and see how i go :)

Yeah I've been eating half a tub of cottage cheese a night....wouldn't mind an alternative option some nights though so might grab some powder

Hi mate, this is the casein that i have been using Click here Professional Whey Site it's unflavored you can buy flavoring if you want to but I'm sure it tasted better then the cottage cheese.

also just one more quick question , you doing water or milk with the protien shakes ?

Im at about 114kg and 6'4 atm , with similar lifts to you wanting to cut to about 105-100kg mark , so Im gonna copy this diet and see how i go :)

Hey, I've been having low fat milk.. make sure you cram veggies, and not too much carbs before bed. Hope all goes well mate!

Hi mate, this is the casein that i have been using Click here Professional Whey Site it's unflavored you can buy flavoring if you want to but I'm sure it tasted better then the cottage cheese.

Hey, I've been having low fat milk.. make sure you cram veggies, and not too much carbs before bed. Hope all goes well mate!

Thanks mate, might give it a go...

I stay away from the carbs as much as possible at night, but with work I've been going to gym around 7:30, so it's a bit hard staying away when needing carbs post workout..

Almost 100kg ripped at 20yo without drugs.

Nice effort.

Look swell man, wouldn't mind checking out the wheels!

Just curious and not sure if I read it before, how long you been working out? All natty?

Look swell man, wouldn't mind checking out the wheels!

Just curious and not sure if I read it before, how long you been working out? All natty?

53pvue.jpg

All natty bro. 100%, been training probably 4 years. i'm 20 now. Legs need work. and this pic is pretty bad..

As said before, well done. Looking ripped.

... but as stated above, your legs need a lot of work. You look top-heavy...

Give more attention to your legs and back.

You clearly work chest/arms/shoulders a lot. You can already see your shoulders are starting to round forward.

You're going well, but correct your imbalances or you'll get injuries, not be mention look stupid with big arms/chest bu no back or legs.

NPR33 Please post some of your pics mate.

Ok, So you all know i train back twice a week. Here's a picture of my back > 2m6r229.png

As for legs they need a lot of work iv'e been a bit slack here's another picture sorry about the briefs (nohomo) > 2qtbxvt.png

And here's a few more recent pics. Training total - 3.5 - 4 years. Properly with strict diet etc. 1 year learning playing around.. I'm currently 20 years old NATURAL I'm 96kgs and around 10% BF at the moment. Here's pics > 1LyqE7M3PBCdJDg0Xw3qc9Qj15Nq491.jpeg

1JVBGYXUDkPJ9FRaEUD53AUQsIXma1832.jpeg

1L0RyiQOkp8CyBAKLB1p6eeW8UAh230.jpeg

And heres a Video

Youtube Vid Click here..

isnt creatine a pre-gym supp?

isnt creatine a pre-gym supp?

Creatine can be taken throughout the day as well.

do you compete?

Never Competed. Don't know if i should? Would i be big enough.. ?

you should think about it, if you match your legs to the upper half you would do pretty good.

you put all the time and effort into it so you should have a go, im not sure on the condition of the other states but if your in Adelaide you would be walking out of the novice class with at least 2nd as you are.

Mate,

Beauty is everything , size is secondary..

Live those words if you want to compete.. Legs NEEEEEED alot of work before you hit the stage if you have any chance of placing..

you look good, its not about size though.. your in the wrong game if thats the way you think!

NPR33 Please post some of your pics mate.

You dont want Nick to post up pictures otherwise everyone will be complementing him insted of you :lol:

His points are valid though, and i dont think he meant any disrespect champ.

Bring your legs and back up and you will have the complete package bud and would do very well in competition :thumb:

Just out of curiosity, and if you dont mind sharing, how much a week do you spend on your food/supplements etc?

hey bud looking nice,

would you mind sharing what exercises you do for your back and number of reps and set?

Just out of curiosity, and if you dont mind sharing, how much a week do you spend on your food/supplements etc?

Hey mate i mix up Red meat with chicken each week.. I eat about roughly 600g-700g of meat a day.. i mix it up with steak, chicken.. tuna etc. like 80 - 100

The rest is vegetables, brown rice, wholemeal pasta, basmati rice, nuts, dairy.. cottage cheese etc. I get given alot of supplements to try, and something like glutamine for eg is only 20 - 30 a kilo.. lasts me ages.. WPC Protein is like 20 a kilo..

hey bud looking nice,

would you mind sharing what exercises you do for your back and number of reps and set?

I train back twice a week to compensate for my chest, arms, traps etc.. i focus a lot on upper back to bring my shoulders back..( Rhomboids etc ) but at the moment

1 day of the week I'll doing close grip stuff.. 2nd day i'll focus on wide grip.. when doing lats, rows, pull ups etc..

Never go over 12 - 14 reps and usually 3-4 Sets per exercise. Everyone's body is different.. try a few things and see what works for u

LOLz