Sign in to follow this  
Buschy

So i decided to lean a bit..

Decided to lean I'm currently sitting at 97-98kg 9 - 10% BF.

was about 16% + BF 4 weeks ago

BOOM! !

1d6QDwzBLqIyunCHtmR18l4sl1kr440.jpeg

1Z46EHwZlCti31OdYNOSOYLsJNH687.jpeg

1OMfPF3So52JpEpIVUBDbJFhdTljU938.jpeg

What do u reckon keep goin down ?

UPDATED PICS BELOW.

1N2UMj1gcEkE7NgdQWdyKQYYz92bH649.jpeg

1JVBGYXUDkPJ9FRaEUD53AUQsIXma1832.jpeg

looking good there mate,

would you mind posting up a snip of your diet? looking to do something similar but im not sure where to start....

howd u get the body fat mesurements...

Freakish... how much of that is diet and how much is ab crunches etc etc? Do you have a naturally fast metabolism? Are you naturally on the skinny side? You already look like you live in the gym so you prob don't need to lose anymore.

Freakish... how much of that is diet and how much is ab crunches etc etc? Do you have a naturally fast metabolism? Are you naturally on the skinny side? You already look like you live in the gym so you prob don't need to lose anymore.

ROFL @ ab crunches

All natural Buschy?

Great work anyway!

100% Natty.

Been training for 5 years bro. Never skip a meal. 6 - 8 times a day. Spot on with my nutrition it's the most important thing.

Thanks bro

looking good there mate,

would you mind posting up a snip of your diet? looking to do something similar but im not sure where to start....

What are your goals? And how much do you weigh now / height.. how many days to you train.. need to know before you can work out how many calories you should have and protein you should consume etc.. ?

I am no expert, but surely it would have helped having all that muscle to assist in the burning of the excess fat? (regarding the comments about the diet) i bet if i did it i wouldn't lose anywhere near as much due to lack of muscle

Good on you for you achievements!

Decided to lean I'm currently sitting at 97-98kg 9 - 10% BF.

was about 16% + BF 4 weeks ago

What weight were you previously in the lead up (4 weeks ago).

To get from 16% to 9 - 10% body fat in such a short space of time, you surely sacrificed some muscle. Why did you trim down so fast?

Additionally, 9 - 10% is f**king low - I don't think I have ever been that 'cut' before. If I were you (maybe not straight away) i'd start bulking up again.

looking good there mate,

What are your goals? And how much do you weigh now / height.. how many days to you train.. need to know before you can work out how many calories you should have and protein you should consume etc.. ?

i just wanna look good at the beach, im bout 6'3 weigh 90kg at the moment, training 3 days a week squats deadlifts bench mainly.

i have been a bit heavier but i think i tried to lean too fast and ended up just losing muscle aswell as all 3 of my lifts suffered when i tried to lean last time....

All natural Buschy?

Great work anyway!

100% Natty.

Been training for 5 years bro. Never skip a meal. 6 - 8 times a day. Spot on with my nutrition it's the most important thing.

Thanks bro

Would you mind telling me what you eat? Maybe just list the 6 meals you'd eat each day?

Spazo, make your own. find a bmr cal and aim for 500 cal above maintenance. easy mate, eat clean, train hard. don't over complicate it.

I would also love to know your 6-8 meals a day i struggle with 3

My Rough Eating Plan

5:00am - protein shake (wpc), 8x broccoli (frozen), LSA (linseed,sunflower, almonds) (like 2-3$ from supermarket its a powder mix), frozen blueberries, vanilla fat free yogurt & 5g L-Glutamine "blended"

(eggs,oats) (multi V) - if time

8:00am - oats, chicken breast ( 2x fish oil )

10:00am - protein shake/ or light serving of meat ham etc, ( nuts, muesli bar, yogurt ) ( 1x fish oil )

12:00pm - chicken breast, /steak, steamed veggies,

brown rice, or wholemeal pasta ( 1x fish oil)

1:30pm - (after gym) protein shake (40g Dextrose/5g Glutamine/BCAA's/Creatine/Protein Isolate), chicken, brown rice, vegetables. ( 1x fish oil )

3:30pm - chicken breast, steamed veggies, little serve brown rice. ( 1x fish oil)

6:30pm - (when Hm) protein shake ( 1x fish oil )

8:00pm - Dinner (could be steak/chicken.. don't usually go to heavy on carbs before bedtime atm)

Bed time - Casein Protein Shake

And yes it is very difficult to manage time whilst working.. massive effort but it pays off.

Thats a rough layout of my diet.. at the moment.

Everybody is different i have been training for 4-5 years and worked out what works for me, i still have plenty of things to learn.

I have a very quick metabolism so i'm quiet lucky.. and since i have put on so much lean muscle mass.. i am able to cut fat alot easier too. ( before i cut down i managed to get just over 101.. probally 18-20%Bf) i weighed myself last night and i was 97Kg..)

Here is a before picture in 2008..

1TRfUmtt0jQusV29TCxlOXmJajHkPK1559.jpeg

Click here for 2008 - 2011

howd u get the body fat mesurements...

Bought a set of calipers.. don't really like those electric machines they have at the gym.

how tall are you? What weight are your lifts?

187cm, 6'1 - 6'2? Leg press only 300 or so.. don't do it too often, squat 150, Chest press 50kg 12 reps. dumbells fitness first dosn't go any heavier lol.. don't do much bench because i have a bad shoulder. Find it works for me with dumbells..i was stuck on like 42kgs.. then when i bulked i managed to get the 50's down.. and now ive lowered BF and kept my strength.. pretty happy

Dude you are an inspiration.

Will focus more on my nutrition and eat clean.

Keep it up champ.

Dude you are an inspiration.

Will focus more on my nutrition and eat clean.

Keep it up champ.

Thanks mate! Go hard!

UPDATE**

Defiantly getting leaner.. haven't checked my BF yet will do tonight.

1dMfC7tSx1nKI3dAJwmWaOH10TLl371.jpeg

Any cardio whatsoever or just a strict diet?

Only doing cardio 1-2 times a week. Interval running for about 20 minutes.

I have a really strict diet. And i'm 20 years old.. so i have a pretty quick metabolism.

you having whey protein shake or a meal replacement like EAS myoplex ?

what type of job do you do?

i have always wondering how people manage so many meals working 40hour weeks.

right now im just working on getting my diet under control and eating more then 6-8 meals per day is difficult.

Read above i have showed everyone what my rough diet is.. what is EAS myoplex? never heard of it..

right now im just working on getting my diet under control and eating more then 6-8 meals per day is difficult.

I'm at a software company in an office. travel 2 hours to get here each way on public transport pain in the ass. When ever my boss has a ciggie break i'm usually sippin on a protein shake or having a quik meal. it's not that difficult. you put the effort in and it pays off.

Read above i have showed everyone what my rough diet is.. what is EAS myoplex? never heard of it..

I'm at a software company in an office. travel 2 hours to get here each way on public transport pain in the ass. When ever my boss has a ciggie break i'm usually sippin on a protein shake or having a quik meal. it's not that difficult. you put the effort in and it pays off.

yeh i saw you had protein shake but what sort of protein shake ...

EAS myoplex is a meal replacement shake