Sign in to follow this  
Boost_Bandit

Wheel modifications

well i think i have decided on a rim that i am interested in buying and it a three piece but i want to customize the dish and offset so was wondering if any one knew if there was a reputable place in brisbane or even goldy or sunny coasts that could make custom hoops for the centres to be placed in, any help would be greatly appreciated

Edited by Boost_Bandit

Would also like to know this as I'd like some wheels widened

i got my wheel repaired at wheel revolution in slacks creek, they were recommended to me by OPT1

give them a call see if they can help

What did you get done specifically and how much did it cost?

BILLEAU ENGINEERING

he specializes in mods / customs and repairs i take all my wheels to him and hes regarded as one of the best wheel guys on the coast

hes located on brissy road on the gold coast

(07) 55376380

unit 20-21, 231 brisbane rd labrador

cheers guys, yeah i have used wheel revolution before to get a wheel straightened after hitting a big F#*k off pot hole but was a good price at only about $150 max but was unsure if they actually modified but will have to give them a call and cheers on the other recomendation of BILLEAU ENGINEERING will call them up as well

Edited by Boost_Bandit

Anyone know if any of these places would refurbish bbs rs wheels and have wider outer lips for them?

i got a wheel repaired from wheel revolution and was not impressed i would not recommend them, i have heard that somehwere on the gc does a great job may be the onelisted above?

Depulu are great ! We use them for work and they always come back like new, had my eurolines straightened there n was happy