Sign in to follow this  
SIR ASHMAN

I Need More TV !

a new series called 'lights out' has come out about a washed up boxer - its only up to its 3rd episode but its showing some promise

I watched the first episode this morning, i like it and will be giving it a chance to do some character building, did feel like each of the characters so far were a bit bland, not enough individuality....?

yeah i agree, in its defence though often in tv series the actors take a bit of time to get into their character

tv in the US is pretty competitive so it will be interesting to see if it makes it past the first season

What about '30 rock' or a cartoon 'harvey birdman; attorney at law' or 'robot chicken'

Whilst on the topic of cartoons, you can't go past Metalocalypse - 11min episodes full of senseless violence, gore, stupidity and awesome metal.

Holly f**k Ashman,

Im coming over hard drives in hand.

Um so others,

Burn Notice,

Las Vegas,

Eastbound and down,

Hawaii five-0,

Mad men.

I'll think of more and reply later.

Rules of Engagement is always reliable to deliver.

Not sure why you need so many TV shows :lol: I've got about 10 TV shows that Sickbeard monitors and downloads automatically when a new episode is released, and I have trouble keeping up with that..

ps.

Anyone into TV shows and downloading the latest episodes every week should be running Sickbeard. By far the BEST thing ever. You can even make it add the downloaded episodes to XBMC automatically.

http://code.google.com/p/sickbeard/

Just finished watching s1 of boardwalk empire, it's a HBO series and I'm loving it! It about bootleggers and crime goings on in Atlantic city in the 1920's I would highly recomend it some great actors in it.

peepshow is a awesome uk comedy season one is abit weird but give it a chance it gets great

I just finished my 28.4GB d/l of season 1-4 of Burn Notice in HD. Yay. Saw the first season, loved it, second and third kinda forgot about it and was never home to watch it and 4th I have not seen 1 ep. Should be a good couple days of straight up Michael Weston shi*.

Shweet

Kenny VS Spenny

Curb Your Enthusiasm

For anyone who has never seen any of these shows, I am jealous of you and woud love to re-discover them.

The Inbetweeners are also good for a laugh. Kind of like an english version of The Big Bang Theory, but uncensored. I dislike english comedy, but this show is different.

If you like stories, especially of redemption, watch Banged Up Abroad. The series documents 'holiday-ers' who attempt to smuggle drugs for a bit of extra cash. It's shows their story of preparation, caputre and jail time. It's directed really well.

I dislike english comedy

All English comedy or shit shows like The Vicar of Dibley?

What about The Office, The Extras, Monty Python, Bottom, The Young Ones, etc?

I dislike english comedy

and Hot Fuzz.

Kenny VS Spenny

Curb Your Enthusiasm

For anyone who has never seen any of these shows, I am jealous of you and woud love to re-discover them.

The Inbetweeners are also good for a laugh. Kind of like an english version of The Big Bang Theory, but uncensored. I dislike english comedy, but this show is different.

If you like stories, especially of redemption, watch Banged Up Abroad. The series documents 'holiday-ers' who attempt to smuggle drugs for a bit of extra cash. It's shows their story of preparation, caputre and jail time. It's directed really well.

+1 for curb your enthusiasm. I love his humour in that show, definitely see the similarities in that show with seinfeld. I wish there were more seasons.

I was hooked on "Skins" not long ago..

Pommy series bout kids doing drugs, clubbing/raves sex etc..

Pretty good in my opinion, Recommend it!

Curb your enthusiasm is some of the funniest shit ive ever seen. Especially the last couple seasons with the Black family (their family name)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ewr4BSTr8Q

Community - well written, good characters and creative. Great show.

Bored to Death - relatively new HBO show now in the 2nd season. Some might find it boring, but give it a chance and it really is a funny/smart show. Amazing supporting characters as well.

As a few have said

Kenny VS Spenny - Great show

Curb Your Enthusiasm

Rules of Engagement - Awesome show love the two female on it.

Skins UK - Discovered this a while ago one of the best shows

Wheeler Dealers

Wrecks to riches

Also been getting back into American Chopper Senior Vs Junior.

trailer park boys!!!!!!

No thanks. I had the first season. I watched the first 2 episodes and then promptly deleted.

Boardwalk Empire is standing by, waiting to be watched.

Currently watching The IT Crowd.

I dislike english comedy

All of them. Maybe my sense of humour is broken. But I just find english humour predictable and repetitive.

How can you not like the Trailer Park Boys, best thing ive seen come out of Canada

Canadian shows are always quality. Trailer Park Boys is one of those shows where you need to watch it a bit and understand the characters.

Julian is hilarious with his drink in his hand. One episode he's in a car crash and he climbs out of an upside down car still holding his drink unspilt lol.

Bubbles is classic. And Lahey is always going on about a shit story haha.

Has anyone mentioned "Heroes" yet? I'm watching the first season at them moment and it's f**king awesome.

Heroes is garbage now, first few eps were good then it just got worse and worse. At one point every single person on the planet was a hero of some sort. I stopped after the first season, so did a lot of my mates. Only really watched because of hayden :)

another cool show called Hollywood Treasure they track down movie props from movies/tv shows then auction them find some awesome stuff.

Heroes is garbage now, first few eps were good then it just got worse and worse. At one point every single person on the planet was a hero of some sort. I stopped after the first season, so did a lot of my mates. Only really watched because of hayden :)

It started good, but end of season 3 and season 4 were shithouse.

I have Season 4, well half of it i think, but i only watched the first episode from it.

Just started watching a pretty cool drama called Royal Pains.

It's basically about a concierge doctor for the rich, Only a few episodes in and I must say it's not a bad series.

Holy shit! Royal Pains is back on!!??

Or are you watching on the web ? I saw every ep of season 1. Was epic, waited for season 2, never came back on :(

Is anyone else getting into "Justified"? Starring Timothy Olyphant of Deawood and other things.

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Cnl-xa_nFU"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Cnl-xa_nFU[/url]

Also Lights Out tv show is getting heaps better, up to ep 11 now.