Sign in to follow this  
Simple FC

window tinting HELP

can anyone give me some advice about places to go in adelaide to get my car tinted.. iam trying to find a place that would tint the front window abit and mirror tint the rest.. went to auto perfection and got a qote for 500 bucks..

they also said they wont tint the front window..

Edited by simple

North East Car Tint, Scorpion Window Tinting both good. No one will tint the front widnow

Auto Perfection did my 5 windows darkest legal for $160

Scorpion tint, the guy there does a very good job ive had a couple of cars done there and both are perfect jobs, he is not the cheapest place around but his work is great and well worth the money. I dont know why people always look for the cheapest options all the time, cheapest is rarely the best and you get what you pay for.

I agree people are doing tints these days for fark all.

nothing against you mate, but i absolutely do not recommend Auto Perfection. disgusting service, from start to finish. the manager is an arrogant prick and treats his receptionist like shit. unfortunately i bought two lots of tinting in a group buy, otherwise i wouldn't have gone back after the first car. tint job on the first car was ok, tint job on the second car was average at best.

I know i'm not the only one who wouldn't recommend them either.

would that be the SAU group buy? not to sure how people rate the resaults but thats pretty cheap.

Tint-A-Car wanted 350-400 my 180sx :/

$160 thats cheap as everyone get on it

I got my alfa romeo tinted 20% 2 years ago for $150 from a guy at complete on main north.

now i want my new car done again and i havent looked arounf yet but i reckon i will have to pay $200

would that be the SAU group buy? not to sure how people rate the resaults but thats pretty cheap.

Tint-A-Car wanted 350-400 my 180sx :/

yeah that was it. even at that price, i wouldn't go there again.

^actually it's not that hard to DIY tint, just need the right tools and take your time

Although I'd rather pay someone to do if it's a car you care about... If you have a shitbox daily then try DIY :D

nothing against you mate, but i absolutely do not recommend Auto Perfection. disgusting service, from start to finish. the manager is an arrogant prick and treats his receptionist like shit. unfortunately i bought two lots of tinting in a group buy, otherwise i wouldn't have gone back after the first car. tint job on the first car was ok, tint job on the second car was average at best.

I know i'm not the only one who wouldn't recommend them either.

A mate got his done at the same time and had go back to get it redone, it was so bad. Mine was perfect and they even stayed back late so I could pick it up after work, didn't put their gay little sticker on it either.

i got quoted 200 plus removal of tint extra 40 so 240 all up on my r33 from tint a car port adelaide

Yeah but most of them fade or peel after a few years. Take tint-A-Car for example they offer lifetime warranty on their tint but they just go on the fact that majorily you sell or write off the car before it starts to f**k up. HAve seen alot of dodgy work from them guys. If you want it done cheap with tint that is proven to not fade/bubble/peel over 10 year period and by sum1 that has 20+ years experience Pm me n i will hook you up but dont bother if youre not serious or gonna waste my time n his. Not saying you will but I have offered ppl before n they are just dreamers that wish they had money to build a nice car. If you do go through with it guarantee you wont be disappointed thumb.gif. If it does fade/peel/bubble it will be retinted for free so not a bad guarantee

Yeah but most of them fade or peel after a few years. Take tint-A-Car for example they offer lifetime warranty on their tint but they just go on the fact that majorily you sell or write off the car before it starts to f**k up. HAve seen alot of dodgy work from them guys. If you want it done cheap with tint that is proven to not fade/bubble/peel over 10 year period and by sum1 that has 20+ years experience Pm me n i will hook you up but dont bother if youre not serious or gonna waste my time n his. Not saying you will but I have offered ppl before n they are just dreamers that wish they had money to build a nice car. If you do go through with it guarantee you wont be disappointed thumb.gif. If it does fade/peel/bubble it will be retinted for free so not a bad guarantee

LOL. Its just tint mate get over it.

anyone been to 619 customs on port rd? they do tinting and it's a stones throw from my work.

Sungaurd @ Marion definately cheapest and awesome quality they even painted my tires black!

blade window tint on fb say danial sent u theyll do it cheaper than that 4 sure