Sign in to follow this  
GFUNK

what did you get for christmas!

as title says, what did you get? post it up!!

i got my dads old record player and 2 pink floyd LP's

also lego from my gf HAHA, and a hair cutting set no more paying for haircuts :)

and last a stanley set of spanners and sockets

IMG_20101225_085251.jpg

I got some Cerwin Vega subs :D

I'm not at home so no photo's...

my mum paid for 12mths of rego

got tickets to see top gear live in melb from the relatives

FTFW

-new wallet

-bass hunter for Wii

-the wisdom of the dog (book)

-soft plastic snapper jig

-beer taster pack

happy with my haul :D

random orbital polisher, pants, socks, eats and wallet from the girl :D

I got NOTHING !!! Fark Christmas .....Sick of the Selfish BS ..Got my mrs a Brand new Digital Camera and SD card , the kids got lap top ipod touch , and a shit load of star wars lego along with other stocking fillers and I didnt even so much as get a christmas card how f**ked up is that shit , oh and the kids are 10 , 12 , 14 . not even a thank you from them for there stuff .

Ive never felt more like walking out the door and not comming back like I have today .

a f**king savage hang over

I got NOTHING !!! Fark Christmas .....Sick of the Selfish BS ..Got my mrs a Brand new Digital Camera and SD card , the kids got lap top ipod touch , and a shit load of star wars lego along with other stocking fillers and I didnt even so much as get a christmas card how f**ked up is that shit , oh and the kids are 10 , 12 , 14 . not even a thank you from them for there stuff .

Ive never felt more like walking out the door and not comming back like I have today .

that's pretty f**ked.

take the presents back and hold them hostage until they buy you something super awesome

I got some Cerwin Vega subs :D

I'm not at home so no photo's...

f*ckin pimpin! I thought they they had stopped manufacturing stuff!? Nice.

merry xmas from me bro..get drunk my friend..reaaaaaaal drunk and f**k there crissy up

Money, BBQ set, gift cards, Assassins Creed Brotherhood, Red Dead Redemption Undead Nightmare, Joe Satriani DVD.

Still gotta go see the grandparents and stuff.

Two broken toes and a chopped up foot.

and a few hunge in kesh so not all bad news i guess

I got lots of cash from parents.gf.and cousins going towards a big 50inch tv and playstation 3 which I am buying tommorow cant wait

[quote name=lkt004' date='25 December 2010 - 12:52 PM' timestamp='1293241969'

post='6045639]

Bj from evo's mum.

Also got this plus a wristy.

Ha me too! Weird she must have

been busy last night.... Guess she's used to it. I like how even though she's the town bike she always makes you think your the only one. That the best gift of all. Merry

Christmas to mother evo and merry Christmas to everyone.

my sis got a sick electric scooter (il be using it most though haha), new camera, clothes, 500gb worth of movies, and a shit load more of pressys , gotta love still living at home biggrin.gif

OHH and tickets to Phuket!! 2 weeks in april baby!

Money,

Chocolate,

petrol gift card,

shirt,

shaving stuff LOL,

book,

new back pack(ive had the same one for 6 years or so haha),

And still gota see grandparents and then late chrissy with mums family in JAN woohoo haha

The missus booked a skidpan day for me!!! :shades:

f**k load of chocolate.. (it aint easter, but im happy!)

$200

Car cleaning kit.

New floor matts

Jeans n shirt

this is when you bust out the "santa isnt real" card, haha

i scored soundwave tickets and a massive feed. bout to go down to the local skatepark for a ride and go for round 2 with food n more beers