Sign in to follow this  
beksification

1st time Victorian Import owner...

Alright I'm finally getting around to doing this intro so here goes.

I'm into most stuff with a bit of style that goes hard and I've been into cars ever since I can remember... but mostly old school stuff, namely old Holdens with V8s (no hating on me for it because i still love them, so I've attached a few photos for anyone that could be interested).

This is the first car in my collection, '64 EH Holden with a 283 V8 Chev in it. It's worked and was built for dragging but has since been stereo'd up etc. (needs big rims though)

ehfront.jpg

The second in my collection (also my last project) is my '76 HX Holden Panelvan. It's got a 308 / 5ltr V8, and was also bare-metal resprayed, upholstered and customized by myself. Looks stock as a rock, but just to keep the police off my scent, as it goes hard.

76hxpano.jpg

The third vehicle in my collection is my rat-rodded chopper that I built from a '78 XS Yamaha.

78xschopper.jpg

Anyway, I've been keen on getting something else for quiet some time. I've got mates who are into driftin in North NSW and after hanging with them for so long their influence rubbed off on me. To cut a long story short I bought a S13 Silvia after moving to Victoria, which is actually my first post-1980's car I've owned, this was all of 2-3 weeks ago.

As the minute, nearly everything I know about cars is different when it comes to imports so go easy on me if I sound like a Di#k when I try and describe my car lol.

She's a bit of an old banger at the minute, it's got a 5spd manual, a 93 or 94 Blacktop SR20det (engines pretty stock as far as I know, as is most of the rest of the car), just has a 3" cat-back, some 17" rims and the messed up body kit. Have to hate that stock suspension!! Looks like it's got a 4x4 lift kit or something in it LOL

s13frontbeforebefore.jpg

s13frontbefore.jpg

s13rearbefore.jpg

The paints pretty rough and the body kit as well, but since I love pimping my rides it won't stay like it for long. If look at the front bumper you will notice the temporary fix-up job to pass roadworthy (above)...absolutely terrible, but I have a full New Vertex Bodykit on its way, I put in some lowered springs (below...can't afford coilovers until I finish building a bigger shed to house all of this stuff) and I also got a set of original wipers (not in these photos) & a pod filter.

lowereds13.jpg

Future plans once the shed is up is bodykit on, find a Dmax rear spoiler, a full respray, FMIC, Z32 AFM, Injectors & Turbo and then probably on and on LOL. Anyway, I hope someone finds all of this interesting because I've been loving NS.com and found heaps of helpful stuff so far, so cheers.

Edited by beksification

Welcome, looks like you'll have a fun time modding your car. I've also found NS heaps helpful from everything to wiring diagrams for headunits to questions about clunking while turning. The s13 doesn't look as bad as some pig cars that i've seen around xD, at least you shouldn't be defected from ride height being too low ;)

edit: nvm seen that you've lowered it already

Edited by Lol-ed

Yeah there's plenty of fun to come. I've been loving the tech help and the forums...already helped me diagnose a few electrical issues. I definitely had no troubles passing the RWC because of ride height LOL, but it already looks heaps better a few inches lower in the last shot.

welcome, ur old cars/bikes look dope, silvia has a long way to go

^ Agreed but f**k it looks so much better lower already they are so ugly in stock form :lol:, should be good seeing what you do with it judging by the last few old school projects :thumbsup:

seen many s13 with front bar crashed...is that the trend??? lol

looks good with the new springs :)

what springs are they wouldnt mind getting a set myself