Sign in to follow this  
A31Cefiro

Mundine got knocked the fu(c)k out

he wants to come down another division. honestly 6 or so years ago i thought he had heaps of potential after he went 12 rounds with mikkel kessler but after that fight hes been taking on back street bums just to keep on winning. he could have went a long way if he didnt hide behind his mouth and was serious about becoming a champion.

Old mate posted this years ago, I don't think tonight's fight has even started yet??

anyone got online link to the live main event?

i managed to get the fight in usa playing last year...but cant find any good links >.

Well he didn't get knocked out this time but was convincingly beaten. I'm not sure how any of judges gave him 3-4 rounds, he was lucky to get the better of Geale for 2....

He proved once again what a complete piece of shit he is as a sportsman too claiming that he was robbed and ambushed by the judges. Guess decisions aren't guaranteed to go your way when you fight real boxers and don't hand pick the judges.

I've renamed my daily (Falcon) from 'Failcoon' to 'Mundine'

I actually like him. I think he's been trolling people for years. He obviously plays the bad guy as people want to see him get knocked out.

^That's no surprise though, you like all the mouthpiece wankers in the UFC too :P

Anyone see the kimbo slice fight was a good old fashioned brawl with massive hay makers was my pick for fight of the night, although both are far from being pro boxers.

Kimbos fight was funny. His opponent with the titties almost dropped him also.

The thing about mundine is he is so passionate about being aboriginal that his elders are embarrassed with his actions. He clearly lost yet he claims he was the dominant fighter.

hahah *milkshake* doesnt know when to give up. i watched an interview last year where he said he would go to america with a 5 fight plan and he thought after 3-4 fights he would get a shot at mayweather. hahahah wat a f**king joke