Sign in to follow this  
madcat

RIP supra owner.

holly at that isaac newton mother destroying the guys fb page...... *milkshakes* literally in the head..

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/pages/RIP-kallum-althaus/118304941569989

People have gotta stop doing these tribute pages on FB. Same thing happens every time.

If you wanna pay your respects you go to their funeral.

you mean, actually do something that expends time and energy to illustrate their respect and not just click the "like button" on a facebook page? are you insane? will there at least be a photographer at the funeral who can take pics of us being there, and tag us in them on facebook so people can see how awesome human beings we are?

I couldn't agree more. Pathetic just like that stupid 'change your facebook picture to a cartoon to stop child abuse.

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/south-australia/two-killed-at-elizabeth-outside-elizabeth-shopping-centre/story-e6frea83-1225966448072

Quote at the end:

"What we've seen in the last few days is young people behaving badly and the results are dead people.

"I'm sure they were fantastic people who were loved by their families but the fact is good kids still die when they hit trees or they hit Stobie poles.

"We've got to do something about it ... vehicles don't kill people, people kill people" - Traffic Support Branch Superintendent Linda Fellows

Couldnt have said it better myself!!

Gotta love how they have already decided it was Turbo..... its most likely N/A.

I have no sympathy for someone who drives like that :rolleyes:

Douche

Have sympathy for the families. Think of the parents who lost their son.

We were all 18. We've all done stupid shit at 18.

holly at that isaac newton mother destroying the guys fb page...... *milkshakes* literally in the head..

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/pages/RIP-kallum-althaus/118304941569989

People have gotta stop doing these tribute pages on FB. Same thing happens every time.

If you wanna pay your respects you go to their funeral.

you mean, actually do something that expends time and energy to illustrate their respect and not just click the "like button" on a facebook page? are you insane? will there at least be a photographer at the funeral who can take pics of us being there, and tag us in them on facebook so people can see how awesome human beings we are?

Are the pics up yet?

Are they up now?

Where's the pics??

Douche

you know what.......yeah we have all done stupid shit......but driving at 100km/h (in a 50/60 zone) in a HEAVLY built up area with high levels of traffic around is not stupid. its ridiculous. he got what he deserved.....if he didnt know any better then his parents are as mush to blame as he is.

stupid shit is doing ringies in your ke30 out the back of loby on the quarry pad on a friday night, or getting busted by your old man for doing a burnout in a paddock and wasting a new tyre (i got knocked about for that one).........both of which i did when i was 18.......i didnt have the balls (or money) to be able to "drag" a car with 3 times the value, on a public stretch of road.

no sympathy from me

Douche

you know what.......yeah we have all done stupid shit......but driving at 100km/h (in a 50/60 zone) in a HEAVLY built up area with high levels of traffic around is not stupid. its ridiculous. he got what he deserved.....if he didnt know any better then his parents are as mush to blame as he is.

stupid shit is doing ringies in your ke30 out the back of loby on the quarry pad on a friday night, or getting busted by your old man for doing a burnout in a paddock and wasting a new tyre (i got knocked about for that one).........both of which i did when i was 18.......i didnt have the balls (or money) to be able to "drag" a car with 3 times the value, on a public stretch of road.

no sympathy from me

He got what he deserved?

People like you shouldn't have the right to offer/share their opinion on a forum.

Douche

no sympathy from me

Regardless of how stupid the situation, no-one deserves to pay for their mistakes by losing their life, nor do their families deserve to lose a loved one just before Christmas.

If you can't show respect for those who've died, then learn to shut your cakehole and keep your views to yourself.

Respect is earned not bought. One kids action in doing something dumb will bring about a tighter grip on the import car community. There for why should we have respect for him? He has done us no favors. Most never knew him. Just because someone has died it doesn't mean I need to feel sorry for him. Sure it was a sad situation but by I'm not going to cry over it. Unless my car gets defected this week....

So a few people driving imports might get picked on for a few weeks now, who fking cares, this guys dead. To say he deserved that is fcking unblievable wake up. He may have been the biggest tosser on the planet so what. Only good thing is he didnt clean up another car load of people and perhaps others will learn from this.

Respect is earned not bought. One kids action in doing something dumb will bring about a tighter grip on the import car community. There for why should we have respect for him? He has done us no favors. Most never knew him. Just because someone has died it doesn't mean I need to feel sorry for him. Sure it was a sad situation but by I'm not going to cry over it. Unless my car gets defected this week....

Mate, are u 10yrs old and been playin too much call of duty as of late? WTF is wrong with you?

Just goes to show how quickly it can go wrong. Whether we like it or not, we should be driving safe.

heading home in my mate car and next thing you know,takes me 8 month walk again, 1 loss his leg and 1 dead.

forget about your pride cause once your in jail for dangerous driving by causing death, your Ahole will go from o to 0. :unsure:

grampz

Mate, are u 10yrs old and been playin too much call of duty as of late? WTF is wrong with you?

+1 he obviously hasn't had anyone close to him die, he'd be singing a very different tune.

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/south-australia/two-killed-at-elizabeth-outside-elizabeth-shopping-centre/story-e6frea83-1225966448072

Quote at the end:

"What we've seen in the last few days is young people behaving badly and the results are dead people.

"I'm sure they were fantastic people who were loved by their families but the fact is good kids still die when they hit trees or they hit Stobie poles.

"We've got to do something about it ... vehicles don't kill people, people kill people" - Traffic Support Branch Superintendent Linda Fellows

Couldnt have said it better myself!!

+111111

+1 he obviously hasn't had anyone close to him die, he'd be singing a very different tune.

+1 chef. regardles of how someone goes that close to you it hurts.

and after driving past there today if he had fish tailed it, he could have ended up in a service station instead.

Some people seem to be over sensitive over something like this on here. As long as there are cars, fast or slow, it never matters, people will keep dying. Their families will grieve. Lives will go on. To the boy's families and friends, they were real people. To myself and most people on here, they are just a statistic. Waste of lives? Maybe, but who is to say what they were or weren't going to achieve? I'm just glad that its not me grieving over a person close to me this time.

So no license until 21 yrs old? Sound good? ok no worries! No we need an extensive personal driving program. 50 hours BUT with a Driving Instructor. Expensive but hey it might make these teens think about how hard it was to get their license and how much they spent so they take it easy.

Anyways the driver deserved what he got for being an idiot. No sympathy and I would have laughed had i been there. In fact i did laugh when I learnt of the situation. Is that harsh? Possibly, but that's my opinion. I hate hoon drivers with a passion. Feel bad for the passenger though.

Speaking of hoon driving, there was an idiot i REPORTED TO SAPOL today who was driving a FC MAZDA RX7, darkish blue/black, travelling up the montague road hill past bridge road, ingle farm, today at around 4:50pm. TAILGATING and weaving in and out of traffic. So SAPOL will be sending you a letter. Pity they cannot impound your car as I would have. He turned into the Ingle Farm Shopping Centre. Number plate is WXR 267? Can't remember now but it was something like that or WSX 267. Police got the right plate number anyways. If anybody knows this guy please slap him across the back of the head and tell him he is lucky. And that he is a disgrace to import owners out there. If he is on this site, moderators please block his account. He does not deserve to be a part of this community.

If i see anyone else hooning or being an idiot, make and model and number plates will be posted if they are import cars so we as a community can crack down on them ourselves!

Support this to help keep our roads safe.

What planet are you from?

So no license until 21 yrs old? Sound good? ok no worries! No we need an extensive personal driving program. 50 hours BUT with a Driving Instructor. Expensive but hey it might make these teens think about how hard it was to get their license and how much they spent so they take it easy.

Anyways the driver deserved what he got for being an idiot. No sympathy and I would have laughed had i been there. In fact i did laugh when I learnt of the situation. Is that harsh? Possibly, but that's my opinion. I hate hoon drivers with a passion. Feel bad for the passenger though.

Speaking of hoon driving, there was an idiot i REPORTED TO SAPOL today who was driving a FC MAZDA RX7, darkish blue/black, travelling up the montague road hill past bridge road, ingle farm, today at around 4:50pm. TAILGATING and weaving in and out of traffic. So SAPOL will be sending you a letter. Pity they cannot impound your car as I would have. He turned into the Ingle Farm Shopping Centre. Number plate is WXR 267? Can't remember now but it was something like that or WSX 267. Police got the right plate number anyways. If anybody knows this guy please slap him across the back of the head and tell him he is lucky. And that he is a disgrace to import owners out there. If he is on this site, moderators please block his account. He does not deserve to be a part of this community.

If i see anyone else hooning or being an idiot, make and model and number plates will be posted if they are import cars so we as a community can crack down on them ourselves!

Support this to help keep our roads safe.

Are you f**king serious? Wtf is wrong with you. Before you say he deserves it remember that there are thousands of people in prison and free who have murdered, raped, kidnapped etc. and there is no death penalty for these people and overall society agrees that there should be no death penalty yet you think the penalty for doing 100 in a 50 is death?

As for calling up and dobbing in everyone who does something wrong on the road seriously stop being such a pussy. I'll wait for the day when you or someone close to you does something stupid on the road and dies then watch your opinion change. What would your opinion be if it was your son?

People do dumb shit everyday, most of them don't pay for it with their lives. Seriously just stfu and go become a reporter for ACA or something.

actually. his had plenty of his mates die in similar manner..and you know what, im in the same boat. what the f**k do you expect. smashing around in the wet @ 100km/h in a packed area? and the fact that before it happened he was seen being a utter douche trying to drag people.yes slightly disrespectful the way silskidz has worded it, but im in the same boat. no sympathy for the driver at all. RIP to the passenger and my sympathy to the family whom lost a dumbshit.

(edited due to my shit spelling)

actually. his had plenty of his mates die in similar manner..

and you know what, im in the same boat. what the f**k do you expect. smashing around in the wet @ 100km/h in a packed area? adn the fact that before it happened he was seen being a utter douche trying to drag people.

yes slightly disrespectful the way silskidz has worded it, but im in the same boat. no sympathy for the driver at all. RIP to the passenger and my sympathy to the family whom lost a dumbshit.

So nobody is gonna have a go at this guy when i said the same thing practically and then added some.

there free to.

wont change my opinion on the subject. dude was being a dick. him and his mate paid the ultimate price. its unfair. but thats what happened.

and its an open forum. people get stuck hearing opinions about it.

Good on you mate, noone really cares how many kents you report.

Who the fk do you think you are.

and you know what, im in the same boat. what the f**k do you expect. smashing around in the wet @ 100km/h in a packed area? adn the fact that before it happened he was seen being a utter douche trying to drag people.

yes slightly disrespectful the way silskidz has worded it, but im in the same boat. no sympathy for the driver at all. RIP to the passenger and my sympathy to the family whom lost a dumbshit.

So nobody is gonna have a go at this guy when i said the same thing practically and then added some.

there free to.

wont change my opinion on the subject. dude was being a dick. him and his mate paid the ultimate price. its unfair. but thats what happened.

There's a difference between saying he was being a dick, which he was and saying he deserved to die. When you said you'd laugh was when I realised you were being a dick. I don't think you deserve to die for being a dick though so it's ok.

Yes he was stupid, yes these things happen when you do stupid things but everyone does stupid things maybe not to this extent but to some extent. Oh and the whole dobbing in a hoon thing is just because it's a whiney thing to do. Just leave them be and eventually they'll crash into a tree and get the death they so greatly deserve :wacko:

Before you say he deserves it remember that there are thousands of people in prison and free who have murdered, raped, kidnapped etc. and there is no death penalty for these people and overall society agrees that there should be no death penalty yet you think the penalty for doing 100 in a 50 is death?

I'll keep my opinion out of it. But there were two people in that car and one responsible for their deaths.

My condolences to the families of both who passed away.

Dark bringer- if your daughter died by her own hand from her own stupidity,you would just except it,'simple'

you alright mate?

I don't normally bother to post in these kinds of threads as Im not intellegant enough to make a good point

but what you have said is total bollocks

I've got a 11month old boy,if he killed himself in a car and took one of his mates with him (or another innocent bystander) that would weight heaverly on my mind for the rest of my life

you can't honestly sit behind your keyboard and say if my kid killed themself I'd get over cause they were stupid and stupid people deserve to die

pull your head in bell end

now I've said my part,RIP driver and passenger

NOBODY deserves to die like this,at this time of year,or anytime

Don't get me wrong,I've done plently of dumb shit on the road in my cars over the years,and now that I'm a dad,the picture that's stuck on my dash infront of the tacho of my little boy smiling is enough to make me think twice about being a twat on the road

peace out,merry Xmas,stay safe

Before you say he deserves it remember that there are thousands of people in prison and free who have murdered, raped, kidnapped etc. and there is no death penalty for these people and overall society agrees that there should be no death penalty yet you think the penalty for doing 100 in a 50 is death?

I'll keep my opinion out of it. But there were two people in that car and one responsible for their deaths.

My condolences to the families of both who passed away.

Yeah that's a fair enough point but as I think Nisskid said earlier on.. it's unlikely his mate was an unwilling participant. It's sad and yes it isn't his fault but still most of the time when these things happen the passengers are well aware of what they are getting themselves into. Anyways not here to argue about semantics.

Two people died so R.I.P and condolences to their families and friends. Stay safe guys and have a good christmas, even you Dark Bringer.

.Its about time the gov listened and made sure we have areas like this that we can use our cars in safety. i say this as nice as possible. but gov pull your finger out your ass and stop revinue raising and make us a fukn track. revenue raising wont solve a problem that starts as kids. seriously do u stop your kids racing their push bikes against each other. or even di u stop your kids in running races??? no u dont. u let them do it under supervision at a bike track or you tack them to school carnivals to compete in races. why cant we just have a track so we can do what we want under safe supervision with safe precautions setout for public safety

Condolences to the families involved.

I agree with this comment but don't rely on the government to back any good ideas that may save lives, especially when it involves a racetrack. I've been heavily involved with setting up the track at Truro and one of our main goals was to set up inexpensive driver training for school students & new drivers. When the local police were contacted to become involved their answer was " as much as we would like to help our hands are tied because the Rann governments policy is that advanced driver training will encourage hoon driving and increase the road toll.

Over the last few months we have of our own backs started to develop our program with some Elizabeth tafe students being able learn the basics at our facility in a car that they built. In 2011 we will be kicking off a junior development program to cater for kids as young as 8. Sounds too young ?. We used my 8 year old son with absolutely no driving experience as a guinea pig. 1 month learning the basics on the playstation, once he understood braking, over steer / under steer etc... he participated in a very intense 1 hour session in a manual car. At the end of the hour he was at a level where he was able to complete 20 laps on his own at speeds of 80kph on dirt. We were amazed with how quickly he was able to pick up the principals of car control as a beginner driver. The sad thing is he is in a much better position to save his own life with only 1 hour of driving experiance / instruction than most L & P plate drivers have under the current system.

My advice is don't wait for the government to get of their arse. Get together with a group of like minded people and make things happen. The support we have received from the local community has been amazing. We already have a large list of kids ranging from 8-16 signed up for next year.

Cheers

Matt

jdsc04280800x600.jpg

there free to.

Thankyou. I live in a rural town that has the highest hoon rate in sa if not Australia. I actually don't know anyone who hasn't lost a friend to a car crash. While you hear about it on the news it's me and my friends who are going to the funerals. There's one intersection that I have never been in car that's speeding or doing anything stupid since 4 guys died crossing it in respect to them ( it was a freak accident) two of my best friends where in that car 20 minutes before the crash. People being f**kwanks in cars is something ive had to deal with since I was 14 when I saw a vl crash into a tree 5 minutes after saying hi to the girl in the back seat while walking home from school. The worst part is I had to walk past the crash to get home. So I have no care in his death and will not change my opinion

Dark bringer, you would you would go crazy if you were at the crash site of your childs death and someone was laughing goin f**k that bitch she deserved it for goig 10kms over the speed limit. Whether this kid was going 5kms or 50kms he obviously hasn't been educated enough to be in control of a motor vehicle. No one deserves this when there so young and have no life experience.

It's what people make choices in their lives. If they want to be stupid behind the wheel then they will be and this what happens when they do.

My 2cent.

RIP and condolence to the family and friends