Sign in to follow this  
i want a silvia

NISSAN FAST Thread (Thread Now Closed)

Damn looks like they haven't given me a single correct bolt, none of them meet the length specs of all the bolts required in milimetres with what is written in the chart.

Quite surprised, 3 of the 5 packs are all labeled BOLT-TRANSMISSION and I gave em the chassis number.

Are you able too provide me with Nissan Fast numbers for the 6 bolt types required as per the workshop manual, looks like there a lil lost on there end.

No idea what these bolts are for, anything come up on the part numbers? Might be for an auto :sigh:

Damn looks like they haven't given me a single correct bolt, none of them meet the length specs of all the bolts required in milimetres with what is written in the chart.

Quite surprised, 3 of the 5 packs are all labeled BOLT-TRANSMISSION and I gave em the chassis number.

Are you able too provide me with Nissan Fast numbers for the 6 bolt types required as per the workshop manual, looks like there a lil lost on there end.

No idea what these bolts are for, anything come up on the part numbers? Might be for an auto :sigh:

65F00 and 65F01 are to suit 01/99 onwards 4spd Auto and also 5SPD manual

65F02 is to suit 01/99 onwards 6spd man, 5spd man and an Autech 5spd.

The last 2 numbers I could not find (they may be part numbers that are newer than my copy of FAST).

It looks as though they may be the numbers for a 5spd, I assume the manual must list the lengths for the 6spd. If you have a 5spd then they are the correct bolts.

SIR ASHMAN!

You got a whole database here going! Good on ya!

One more thing please :)

Is it possible to know the thread bolt sizes for the bolts that bolt on the S13 SR20 Tailshaft onto the Diff? Does FAST tell you this or just part number? If just part number that would be great!

SIR ASHMAN!

You got a whole database here going! Good on ya!

One more thing please :)

Is it possible to know the thread bolt sizes for the bolts that bolt on the S13 SR20 Tailshaft onto the Diff? Does FAST tell you this or just part number? If just part number that would be great!

It doesn't list specs like length or pitch etc, only part numbers.

Bolt - 01111-00011

Nut - 08911-2401A

Washer - 08915-1401A

hey,

im looking for the part number for a nissan s14 coil pack subharness/loom. it is the loom which plugs into the coil packs.

Thanks.

hey,

im looking for the part number for a nissan s14 coil pack subharness/loom. it is the loom which plugs into the coil packs.

Thanks.

24079-50F00

could you please help with part numbers for s15 rear caliper seals?

sr20det spec-r calipers

it's for the piston

and s15 door card clips.. for the back part of the door card (where the door meets the b-pillar)

cheers :)

Seal Kit - 44120-N9528

Clips -01553-09021

The individual seals are not sold separately, you must buy the seal kit which contains all seals for the rear calipers.

Can you please get me a part number for S15 Master Clutch Cylinder?

Many Thanks...

Many Thanks...

S15 SR20DET 6SPD Clutch Master (whole unit)

30610-88F04

Some of the individual components are available separately if you do not need the entire master cylinder, reservoir, piston etc. post back here if you want individual part numbers.

Many Thanks...

S15 SR20DET 6SPD Clutch Master (whole unit)

30610-88F04

Some of the individual components are available separately if you do not need the entire master cylinder, reservoir, piston etc. post back here if you want individual part numbers.

Thank u kind sir...

Just want details of my car, thanks

S13 084717

Series - S13

Model - S13HAW10

Build - 09/1989

Colour - KH3 (Black)

Interior - G (Grey)

Body - K (Coupe)

Engine - CA18DE

Trans - AT (Automatic)

Trim - Q's

Just double checked it, those are the correct details for the vin S13 084717

Are you sure you gave the correct vin number?? From the silver plate on the firewall??

hey,

Thanks.

24079-50F00

Thanks a million dude ;)

But my car is a K's.

SR20DET plated.

and was made in 1993.

Though it is black lol

I'll take a stab and say that you've recently purchased it...

It's pretty easy (and not all that uncommon) to swap a plate over on a car that's been defected, crashed etc, as well as the Ks badges.

Yeah man I got a photo of it if you want

Yeah, upload it if you can.

The same number that is stamped on the plate should also be stamped into the firewall to the right of the plate. Check that they match.

My mistake, I forgot a letter in the chassis number

its actually: PS13 084717

Apologies.

PS13 084717 doesn't return all the details (this does sometimes happen, not all vin's show up and not all vin's return all details.)

All I can tell you is that was built 01/93. If you can give me the model number off the silver plate I can manually put that in and perhaps get a little bit more information.

Still no more details unfortunately. Some vehicles just do not play well with FAST.

All I can tell you from FAST is the build date is 01/93.

From my own knowledge and the codes on the plate, I can tell you the factory paint colour is black, the factory interior is grey,and the transmission is automatic.

I used to have all the info to fully manually decode the plate but I lost it when my hdd crashed a while ago. :(

Hey ash. Got a cracked hose, and it's being a bugger to find a replacement. Its the hose that goes from the rocker-cover to the turbo/air-intake (it has a gromet?? inside at the head end.) Its for a S13 CA18det. A part number or any help would be super-awesome!! :thumbsup:

Cheers.

Hey ash. Got a cracked hose, and it's being a bugger to find a replacement. Its the hose that goes from the rocker-cover to the turbo/air-intake (it has a gromet?? inside at the head end.) Its for a S13 CA18det. A part number or any help would be super-awesome!! :thumbsup:

Cheers.

11823-36F00

Sir Ashman does FAST have part numbers for any options on a S15

like leather handbrake cover , carbon hood end spoiler or door edge protectors

thanks for your helpthumbsup.gif

Sir Ashman does FAST have part numbers for any options on a S15

like leather handbrake cover , carbon hood end spoiler or door edge protectors

thanks for your helpthumbsup.gif

Yes, optional accessories are listed. Though the descriptions don't go as far as stating if they are leather/carbon fibre etc.

Handbrake cover - C6316-85F00 (this is a small cover with stitching so it's probably leather, that goes around where you grab the handbrake.)

Hood end spoiler - K6080-85F00

Door edge protectors (set of 2) - H0870-85F00

Thanks Sir Ashman heres the last of my list

wheel arch protector , aluminum shifter surround , tail end protector "shield on rear bumper above exhaust" , black metallic decklid finisher with silvia logo

Appreciate the help Mikthumbsup.gif

Hi,

Is this part # for the thin sensor or the fat sensor the late mode RPS13s have?

I'm after a part # for the fat sensor.

SR20DET Specific

O2 Sensor - 22690-50F00

cheersthumb.gif

Thanks Sir Ashman heres the last of my list

wheel arch protector , aluminum shifter surround , tail end protector "shield on rear bumper above exhaust" , black metallic decklid finisher with silvia logo

Appreciate the help Mikthumbsup.gif

I'll need a bit of clarification on some of these:

Wheel arch protectors - Do these look like a stick-on flare type thing?? Also I need to know the vehicle's paint code as they come in different colours.

Shifter Surround - There is nothing to specifically state that it is aluminium, but it is the only part listed under the optional accessories section. - F8260-85F00

Exhaust Shield - H5832-85F00

Decklid - More information please, what exactly is a decklid?

Hi,

Is this part # for the thin sensor or the fat sensor the late mode RPS13s have?

I'm after a part # for the fat sensor.

SR20DET Specific

O2 Sensor - 22690-50F00

cheersthumb.gif

I can't tell you if it is the thin or the fat type. But I can tell you that 22690-50F00 is to suit a 01/91 onwards SR20DET S13 Silvia and also a 01/91 - 01/94 SR20DET 180SX.

The part number for a 01/94 - onwards SR20DET 180SX is 22690-50F02

heres some pics of the wheel arch protectors and the rear decklid with silvia logo if that helps

005.jpg

008.jpg

heres some pics of the wheel arch protectors and the rear decklid with silvia logo if that helps

Decklid - H4810-85F00

Wheel Arch Protectors (Full Set) - F3860-85F00 (For vehicles with paint codes WH0, EV1, WV2)

Wheel Arch Protectors (Full Set) - F3860-85F10 (For vehicles with paint codes KH3, AJ4, TV3)