Sign in to follow this  
i want a silvia

NISSAN FAST Thread (Thread Now Closed)

Hey guys, I got this from Nissan: Seal oil CR/SFT 12279 - AD205

Now i asked for a Ca18det rear main seal but looking in the first page the part number is totally different to what i have. Can anyone clarify this for me if i have the correct part here with me or not please.

Thanks,

Kempo.

I ran the number but got no results, however my copy of FAST is old (2001) and some of the part numbers have since been updated. This has been the case for some other seals too. If you asked for a CA18DET seal you will have gotten one.

^^ 48520-35F25

Same part number for both left and right.

Thanks champ!

Hiya,

Part No. for an s15 boot brace and brackets?

Cheers.

This one will be a little tricky.. Part number for a stock cat back exhaust for an autech S15.

I have downloaded Nissan FAST and it is all working but when i try type in my Model number it comes up with "Caution this model is Autech blah blah blah" and it doesn't let me see anything more

Yeah FAST does not really like Autech vehicles.

But if you put in the model as S15 (do not put in your vin or anything, just S15 in the Model Series window), then select engine/fuel then flip through to the exhaust section, it will pop up a list of years ranges and specifications. Look for ones with a star as they are special models.

Now select the part you want (click until it turns red) then click the little red book at the top of the page. Now you have a list of part numbers and what they suit. Again look for the ones with stars as they are special models. In the case of an Autech you want to also look for AUTC2 in the window.

Note: The star does not exclusively mean Autech, it simply means special model, which could mean ABS, or HICAS or anything else that was not standard on base models.

Here are the part numbers so you can try it and see if you get the right numbers too:

Pipe from cat to rear muffler: 20300-90F25

Rear Muffler: 20100-1A127

not sure if this really falls under a FAST part number request...

but I'm after the bolt size for the S13 SR20 gearbox crossmember.

The bolts that go through the crossmember and into the floor pan.

I think they are M10 x 1.25 but not sure how long they are??

^^ No idea sorry, FAST does not go into details like that.

I can get you the part numbers for the bolts but not the specs of the bolts.

^^ No idea sorry, FAST does not go into details like that.

I can get you the part numbers for the bolts but not the specs of the bolts.

No worries - got some M10 x 1.25 25mm long that did the trick!

just wondering what the P/N's are for the front & rear standard subframe Bushes for a 180/s13??? Thanks Tim

Can you point them out in the diagrams?

front.jpg

rear.jpg

hi SIR ASHMAN

thanks for the pics. id assume it would be 55475M or SEC,750(75650) but there is no real clear identification of them. maybe i have to order the whole subframe to get the subframe bushes.

Cheers

maybe i have to order the whole subframe to get the subframe bushes.

Cheers

That's what I am thinking, I can't see anything that indicates the bushes are available separately.

The SEC 750 leads to another section (more diagrams) but these are of the actual metal panels that make up the floorpan.

55475M is listed as "Stopper - Member Mounting Lower" and appears to sit on the underside of the subframe. So I am not sure if that is what you require. But the part number for that part is 55475-35F00.

You may need to call Nissan and ask them if the bushes can be ordered separately.

maybe i have to order the whole subframe to get the subframe bushes.

Cheers

That's what I am thinking, I can't see anything that indicates the bushes are available separately.

The SEC 750 leads to another section (more diagrams) but these are of the actual metal panels that make up the floorpan.

55475M is listed as "Stopper - Member Mounting Lower" and appears to sit on the underside of the subframe. So I am not sure if that is what you require. But the part number for that part is 55475-35F00.

You may need to call Nissan and ask them if the bushes can be ordered separately.

yes i will have to give nissan a call, thanks so much for the info, much appreciated :thumbsup:

I think you will find the NX will use a distributor ignition (ie: no coilpacks) just like the SR20DE S13 silvia and N14 Pulsar do.

But if you can give me the Nissan model code (eg: S13,R32,N14,Z32 etc) for the NX Coupe I can look it up.

Hey am after s15 parts

foglight brown relay number

foglight indicator stalk

and the pictures of the s15 pop up dash.. i need as many pictures as you can get, so i can sort thru part numbers

thanks in advance mate!

:)

Hey am after s15 parts

foglight brown relay number

foglight indicator stalk

and the pictures of the s15 pop up dash.. i need as many pictures as you can get, so i can sort thru part numbers

thanks in advance mate!

:)

I'll need you to identify the correct relay (the descriptions simply say "RELAY" in FAST).

relay 1.jpg

relay2.jpg

The indicator stalk has 3 different part numbers (each with about 7 different vehicle variations for each part number) Unfortunately the description of each variation makes little to no sense, so I can not determine which one you would need. If you can pm me your VIN number it may help to narrow it down.

Popup dash diagram:

s15.jpg

I have been asked about this dash before by someone else, and it is the same sort of situation as the indicator stalk. Multiple part numbers each with multiple variations and no clear information on exactly what suits what. So I will likely be unable to provide any useful part numbers.

I sent you a PM with the parts i need circled, if you could check that

been trying to get this project finnished for the last 2 years :(

i 'll just sort the foglight part numbers out with nissan,

but they're bastards with this sat nav thing, they just don't like doing any searching like good old Ashman,

thanks mate!

Hi am after R32 GTR front brake caliber rebuild kit NON V-Spec

89-02/93 - 41120-30P25

02/93 onwards - 41120-12U25

What are the part numbers for the Xenon 200SX front headlights? I think i grabbed myself a bargain

Good arvo Ash hoping you can help me with the part numbers for the standard flywheel bolts and the nuts/bolts/washers for the tailshaft at both ends.??

2000 jdm S15

Many thanks, Brendan

What are the part numbers for the Xenon 200SX front headlights? I think i grabbed myself a bargain

I'll need more info. Is this an S14 or S15?? Are these an optional extra?? Is it just the globes or a whole ehadlight assembly??

Good arvo Ash hoping you can help me with the part numbers for the standard flywheel bolts and the nuts/bolts/washers for the tailshaft at both ends.??

2000 jdm S15

Many thanks, Brendan

Flywheel bolts (5spd) - 12315-52F00

Flywheel bolts (6spd) - 12315-89F00

Tailshaft bolts (shaft to diff flange) 37120-4P000

Tailshaft nuts (shaft to diff flange) 37171-0P000

The shaft is sold as one unit (not separate front and rear halves) so the centre bolts/nuts are not available.

I'll need more info. Is this an S14 or S15?? Are these an optional extra?? Is it just the globes or a whole ehadlight assembly??

S15

All i know is that there is nonxenon model headlights and xenon model headlights for S15 200SX

I think its JDMs that came in xenon.

hello,

can I please have part numbers for:

* 1992 S13 Silvia lower radiator grommets (the little rubber things the bottom radiator 'spikes' go into)

* 1992 S13 Silvia lower air con condenser grommets (again little rubber feet things for the AC condenser)

Many thanks!!

Paul

S15

All i know is that there is nonxenon model headlights and xenon model headlights for S15 200SX

I think its JDMs that came in xenon.

Ok found something.

There are 2 different headlight assemblies, one for 99 models and one for 00 models.

Each assembly has 2 part numbers, one of them is tagged with XENON in the description. So there are 2 part numbers for each XENON assembly (one for each year range)

RH

26025-85F10 (99)

26025-85F70 (00)

LH

26075-85F10 (99)

26075-85F70 (00)

hello,

can I please have part numbers for:

* 1992 S13 Silvia lower radiator grommets (the little rubber things the bottom radiator 'spikes' go into)

* 1992 S13 Silvia lower air con condenser grommets (again little rubber feet things for the AC condenser)

Many thanks!!

Paul

21508-10V00

92119-51E00

Legend.!! Thanks mate :D

I also went in and picked up all new bell housing bolts and they gave me five different types (ordered over phone, they came came from the Melbourne despatch depot and picked them up over the counter, was surprised when I got em as I only asked for new bolts for the bellhousong in particular)

Pps, they all also only come in packs of 10 :lol:

Ni - 31377 - 65F00

".........." - 65F01

".........." - 65F02

".........." - 43B0A

".........." - 15U0A

These are the ones I received, all came in packs of 10 except "43B0A" Which came with 3.

Do you have a diagram for where these bolts go too attach the bellhousing to the engine block.??

Got alot of bolts here hey :D

Legend.!! Thanks mate :D

I also went in and picked up all new bell housing bolts and they gave me five different types (ordered over phone, they came came from the Melbourne despatch depot and picked them up over the counter, was surprised when I got em as I only asked for new bolts for the bellhousong in particular)

Pps, they all also only come in packs of 10 :lol:

Ni - 31377 - 65F00

".........." - 65F01

".........." - 65F02

".........." - 43B0A

".........." - 15U0A

These are the ones I received, all came in packs of 10 except "43B0A" Which came with 3.

Do you have a diagram for where these bolts go too attach the bellhousing to the engine block.??

Got alot of bolts here hey :D

The appropriate diagram can be found here:

http://www.nissansilvia.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=65320

Page 13