Sign in to follow this  
Eevo

new heaven nightlcub

anyone been?

i read this on the website:

You will be required to be photographed and an identity scan performed on your index finger to gain entry to HEAVEN for the first time.

do they actually do this?

They also take your DNA, and then make clones of you to sell on the black market..

true story..

And they won't let you in if you have a name brand shirt on.

True storey..

oh, for f**k sake what else do they want, blood group, urine sample.........:angry:

i heard from a mate who been there its crap, you can't take drinks to the beer garden cos they are not licensed, lots of do's and do not's etc....... i haven't been in there myself yet but from what i heard its nothing special.

If you like dance it's shit. If you like RnB it's still pretty shit.

U can only imagine what they do with your details, same with red square who takes a pic of your Id. Fuxk

That

And they won't let you in if you have a name brand shirt on.

True storey..

Sounds like you spend your Saturday night's at the London tavern then.

oh, for f**k sake what else do they want, blood group, urine sample.........:angry:

i heard from a mate who been there its crap, you can't take drinks to the beer garden cos they are not licensed, lots of do's and do not's etc....... i haven't been in there myself yet but from what i heard its nothing special.

That's true. Got told off the other week for doing that.

But in all honesty, it was hard enough for them just to get the f**king license let alone getting another one for a beer garden.

I'm all for supporting new clubs. Anything to make this shit place a bit better.

But bring back Chemistry Thursday's hahahah oohh dear.

But bring back Chemistry Thursday's hahahah oohh dear.

lotys of fond memories of chemistry

Overall its an ok place. Entry is abit steep ($20) with a $10 drinks card, oh yeh and the lines expect to line up for a good 30 mins sometimes more depending on the time you arrive. The inside isnt too bad, downstairs, upstairs, outisde (which isnt always open) and a back room with sofas/couches n shit.

Oh yeh and lastly you need to dress good, like no bad looking haircuts or brand name tshirts (but in saying that i got in with a black calvin klein t shirt lol), prob best to wear nice jeans n a shirt or dress pants n shirt.

I don't go out to town anymore, mainly due to always getting into fights because of too many f**kheads....

But can someone tell me, WHY, can you not where a brand name t-shirt into a club??

I don't go out to town anymore, mainly due to always getting into fights because of too many f**kheads....

But can someone tell me, WHY, can you not where a brand name t-shirt into a club??

Depends what brand and what club really.

Overall its an ok place. Entry is abit steep ($20) with a $10 drinks card, oh yeh and the lines expect to line up for a good 30 mins sometimes more depending on the time you arrive. The inside isnt too bad, downstairs, upstairs, outisde (which isnt always open) and a back room with sofas/couches n shit.

Oh yeh and lastly you need to dress good, like no bad looking haircuts or brand name tshirts (but in saying that i got in with a black calvin klein t shirt lol), prob best to wear nice jeans n a shirt or dress pants n shirt.

Probably to get rid of people wearing Globe, DC Shoes, Rip Curl, etc shirts out to town.

You're not 15 anymore so invest in some quality tops.

some clubs have apparently banned en hardy t-shirts. good on them

Probably to get rid of people wearing Globe, DC Shoes, Rip Curl, etc shirts out to town.

:lol: yeah right, I'm going to go out and spend $80-$100 on a 'quality' t-shirt...

jog on mate

Wasn't let in for wearing G-Star Raw shirt. I thought that would of been okay but I guess not LOL

what ever happened to pinky-swearing u wont stab anyone.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: yeah right, I'm going to go out and spend $80-$100 on a 'quality' t-shirt...

jog on mate

ripcurl-guys-rip-curl-rock-point-t-shirt.jpg

No worries mate.

if you cant go to town with out getting into fights there is something wrong with you.

its all how you personally respond to a situation... sure there are f**k heads but theres f**k heads everwhere i'm pretty sure 80% of the population is a f**k head. as long as you dont try and be a hero i dont see the problem.

Spot on...unless you are the person starting the fights I don't see how you can go to town and get into one every weekend

+1.

Never been in a fight. Just ignore the cockheads and they'll focus on someone else who arks up

Seely is the best example of dodging fights I've ever seen. If he can piss off the dodgiest people, and still get out the situations he puts himself in without a single fight, then others must be doing it so so wrong lol.

clubs are shit, heavens even worse... not that ive been there or planning to..

300bux? i would ill myself if i spent 300 buckeroonies.

im tight 100 max. (150 on special occasions) :lol:

Except that 150 can very quickly become thousands if the five zero bust you or you write your shit off