Sign in to follow this  
Atif

Hey all check my new S15 :)

Hey guys I just joined today. A few mates told me about this site so thought I'd join up

Just got this S15 imported from Japan a week ago. It's a '99 Spec R S15 turbo. Loving it so much I've driven 1000kms in the past 10 days! Saved up for a year and took a 5k loan to get it, it's pretty stock and wasn't cheap but I'm very happy with it. I don't know too much about S15's or cars/engines etc too much but I'm learning everyday and I look forward to hearing from you guys when I need any help or have any noob questions.

post-80655-12886936579421_thumb.jpgpost-80655-1288693679112_thumb.jpg

This car will be my project but not sure what I'll do to it as yet. It's in awesome condition though, only 54,000kms and no damage/scratches. They really don't drive that much in Japan :P

I live in Canberra and go to University of Canberra so if you're about just drop me a line or whatever, always down for a cruise :D

Edited by Atif

welcome to the forums dude.. car looks clean.. need to rid that scum off the headlights... get a headlight cleaner or some avacado ;)

welcome to the forums dude.. car looks clean.. need to rid that scum off the headlights... get a headlight cleaner or some avacado ;)

Thanks dude good tip

Lookin' sweet. Was this an iron chef import by chance?

Welcome also ^_^

Got plans for her?

Hmm nothing too hectic for a while. I'm still on my P's and only have a casual job so money will go in to this car fairly slowly. First thing I'm getting is a sound system probs next week then after that I'll look around for rims that hopefully aren't too common. And nah not from Iron Chef. Popular choice of importer it seems?

Sounds good, there are some great rim threads on here to browse.

And I thought it might have been and iron chef cause I saw a spec r on their site ready to be imported a little while ago.

Goodluck with her!

Hmm nothing too hectic for a while. I'm still on my P's and only have a casual job so money will go in to this car fairly slowly. First thing I'm getting is a sound system probs next week then after that I'll look around for rims that hopefully aren't too common. And nah not from Iron Chef. Popular choice of importer it seems?

Congrats mate!!

Dont blow ur money too much on audio..bcuz u gonna love the engine sound of sr20det..:P

If anyone could help me with the 2 following things thatd be great!

1. Can someone redirect me to rims thread

2. where can I buy headlight scrub?

Hey guys I just joined today. A few mates told me about this site so thought I'd join up

Just got this S15 imported from Japan a week ago. It's a '99 Spec R S15 turbo. Loving it so much I've driven 1000kms in the past 10 days! Saved up for a year and took a 5k loan to get it, it's pretty stock and wasn't cheap but I'm very happy with it. I don't know too much about S15's or cars/engines etc too much but I'm learning everyday and I look forward to hearing from you guys when I need any help or have any noob questions.

66649_488617801564_594906564_6986111_2480752_n.jpg68869_488618116564_594906564_6986117_6410002_n.jpg

This car will be my project but not sure what I'll do to it as yet. It's in awesome condition though, only 54,000kms and no damage/scratches. They really don't drive that much in Japan tongue.gif

I live in Canberra and go to University of Canberra so if you're about just drop me a line or whatever, always down for a cruise biggrin.gif

nice car bro!

Just what the world needs- another pewter s15! Haha jokes (I have one too)

Car looks clean :-) Good luck with it!

Also, my headlights were the same, when I got my kit fitted my spray painter lightly sanded the headlights- they look brand new ;-)

nothing beats the white pearl or a jap import s15 ;) sorry boyz :P

Nice ride..

Don't bother getting headlight scrub, Normal polish, not the one with wax in it too.... but just standard polish will also get your lights clear again!!!

Dont even bother with that xD

check out mighty car mod video, they do it on a S15.

The inside of my headlights have fogged up a bit, FKKKKKKKKKKK i'm doomed gg. >