Sign in to follow this  
Flying180

Hardtuned.net Feedback thread

natural progression
I've seen it on many forums. After a good say 2-5 years, everything that could possibly be discussed about the topic of the forum, has been discussed, and there's nothing much left for the forum to offer, hence the increase in noob bashings who can't search and bored veteran members pouncing on them for it. Just the way it goes.

Pretty much!! Its just the circle of life.

circle-king-life-lion-lion-king-lol-Favim.com-72834.jpg

You and the rest of the site bar Loz.

Its not bad the shit thing is anything that needs to happen takes about as long as pregnancy.

The more basic it is the easier it is to use and sometimes theres just way to much complication for no need, Like the location goes in depth to show all these suburbs who cares.. Its either Victoria/NSW/QLD/WA/SA/NT/ACT/(International Tasmania/NZ).. If somebody wants to buy something they can figure that shit out with the seller.

Contact Preferences - Nobody cares.. It shouldnt even be a question.

Title/Brief Description/Detailed Description - Too much places to copy/paste the same text.

Manufactuers - Well shit, the person buying should be smart enough to read the ad or even PM the seller.

You can spoon feed people so much but after awhile its just too much and you have to let your little pup go out into the wild.

The%20Lion%20King%202.jpg

location is f**ked anyway. i can only put in my postcode and it is about 50km south of where i am

Yeah, same here.

Besides, I'd rather they didn't see on a map how far out of suburbia my place is :lol:

came for the classified section stayed for the lolz. now with facebook groups doing it better than what NS does, I haven't bothered.

location is f**ked anyway. i can only put in my postcode and it is about 50km south of where i am

Yeh its rather shit, should just be state based thats enough.. If you cant do something highly technical you shouldn't do it at all is the base rule of the internet.

came for the classified section stayed for the lolz. now with facebook groups doing it better than what NS does, I haven't bothered.

Them groups have began to shit me to tears, its just junk.. Ive began to use Forums more over the last few months cause its actually good gear and not 'Stripping car' when all they have is clips and plastics.

If your building an absolute dirty thrasher then yeh they are good, but if your wanting quality parts like Good turbos, Suspension, Engine parts your kidding yourself to find anything thats more than chinese copy and fake wheels.

I find that when websites and forums are updated it often takes something away from what hooked me in the first place!

example:

i used to go to a website to listen to a podcast (almost everyday), then they updated the website which made it harder to simply listen to the podcast! So i started listening to the podcast on ustream and now never visit the original site... recently ustream as been playing up so I've drop that and listen/watch on vimeo and no longer use ustream!

point of the story, if you make things harder for people to use, or put extra steps in, they will simply move on to something else!