Sign in to follow this  
Flying180

Hardtuned.net Feedback thread

How about making a rule for the for sale threads; no linking to another thread?

So many members posting up for sale threads and having a link with no details.. annoying.. fs templates ftw!

Click report then

Same with EOI, 99% of those are useless posts.

Report that shit!

unfairly banned

say what now? lol

Way too take what I said out of context douchefag

Yes! Please fix up the warning system. I only recenty got some warnings removed from 2007. They should automatically expire after 3 months or so.

Yes! Please fix up the warning system. I only recenty got some warnings removed from 2007. They should automatically expire after 3 months or so.

Unfortunately there's no time-limit option.

If a warn is old, just PM the mod that put the warn there and it will be reviewed.

Please fix this

noscroll.png

That does the same to me! Irritates me to no end.

A way around it is to zoom out, but it's only a temporary (and annoying) solution.

Or Mr1JZ vs. American scammer... but alas, nissansilvia has the genitalia of a flea

Not being able to open pictures frustrates the hell out of me. I hate it when you click on a picture and it's massive but you cant open it in a new tab or see the full size of the image on your screen.

Ok guys, i've summarized everything up until this point. I'll keep you updated on any progress.:thumbsup:

Bumping this thread as I couldn't find the one titled "NS going downhill" from last year.

I think it's safe to say everyone was right. This place is a ghost town now. Banning all the uplaters killed the only thing keeping this place alive.

It's time for the mods to merge all the sub forums together. It will at least make it easier for people to navigate and see threads.

Edited by steveP

What is up with ns these days ??? Who is running the ghost town? ......hardly any sponsors anymore ??? FA activity

stuffs in the works to consolidate some bits.. but i havent head much thats official.

as for uplaters.

i suggest you google it ;)

Yee, all of the Uplate crew is still around.

The place needs to rid itself of the malware aids. BADLY.

NS is dead

i occasionally glance at the first page of active topics, dont usually click anything. over moderation killed this forum

loz said the moderation was becoming strict because some comments and attitudes were scaring away potential advertisers who dont want to be associated with such attitudes, and now you have a dead forum.

enjoy all the advertisers

theres still some decent build threads thats about it these days, just come to look at the serious builds. no laughs anymore, killed it.

Edited by R32GTRS

And no sponsors anymore that pay ridiculous advertising prices which I don't blame them for axing this forum. Now all my business goes to streeter which is fine by me just sometimes like to support local business in aus

Bring back the update thread

Bring back the update thread

good luck getting most of the guys back... if another similar thing popped up. it wouldnt be the same.

its a bit silly when a group on a forum feel the need to start their own. (which may i add. is going along just dandy) all due to a couple of muppets (whom have nothing to do with NS anymore)

im happy helping out, moderating,and plugging NS. but it is feeling really pointless.

Should have focused more on members, and less on advertisers.

Bros before hoes

Well if someone wanna start an uplate thread by all means do it. But post it in the NSFW section. For some reason any posts in there doesn't come up on my newsfeed which would make it perfect for uplate

Edit- do it before Loz gets back from Europe

Don't think it would matter.

The uplate thread may have been the straw that broke the camel's back, but the camel was suffering from spina bifida and crippling arthritis.

just got a quick run down of what the uplate thread was all about. holy shit you guys are f**king funny.

Yeah I don't think anyone of the old long time posters post on here anymore, maybe in build threads but that's it. They were the ones who made ns what it was. It's far dead now.

I scroll through active topics in the morning and again at night. Seems to be the same "how hard is it to turbo an na" or no active topics at all.

Bring back the old classifieds and watch people slowly come back to use them and jump back on the ns community bandwagon

Well if someone wanna start an uplate thread by all means do it. But post it in the NSFW section. For some reason any posts in there doesn't come up on my newsfeed which would make it perfect for uplate

Edit- do it before Loz gets back from Europe

its literally been banished by the ppwers that be man...

it sucks its gone. as its been said before. the reason its gone was mainly due to non uplate peeps.. that and i highly suggest googling 'uplaters'...

spotman: ns has always has questions like that in the tech section well beforr you joined

Every time the forum has an update, it gets worse.

About 6 months ago or so everyone's avatars and subscriptions were reset. The avatar thing (no biggy) was fixed, but the subscriptions were not fixed. I can't remember every thread I've subscribed to, and consequently forgot they exist. Multiply this by every user, and you've got a lot of lost/dead content.

For example I had 20 people subscribed to my Flickfessions thread and people would add content. Now I'm talking to myself and barely get a view a day. Same as the MMA thread, everyone lost their subscriptions and it never gets used.

Merge everything into Off Topic and it might breathe live into all the unused sub forums.