Sign in to follow this  
SR20NA

Townsville Members

You were coming out onto gouldian ave I was in my deadly van :P

Nah not yet waiting on these two other cars i'm getting off a mate to strip bits and pieces to add to it. Still gotta get caster rods, camber arms and toe rods aswell before fitting the rims.

Anyone know how to fit and remove electronic boost controllers? I wanna take the Greddy Profec B Spec II out of the pig and swap the dual stage out of the vert?

I need a hand getting a Elec boost controller removed as well lol.

i can do the boost controllers, their pretty simple.

let me know when u want them done.

pauly- xtreme motorsport should be able to help ya.

i can do the boost controllers, their pretty simple.

let me know when u want them done.

pauly- xtreme motorsport should be able to help ya.

You serious that would be sweet as maybe next weekend but will have to let you know what goes down :)

nah, still got to get axles.

not to going bother with it for the next few weeks.

how's everyone enjoying the weather? dry.gif

catcha ya all in a few weeks. i will be organising a cruise when i return to civilisationlaugh.gif

its terrible man.. makes me not want to work on the 80 at all.. got a new brake booster and brake master cylinder to put in but this sh*tty weather makes me too lazy.. gives me time inside with my internets and the millions of things i want to buy..

so not the best ultimately :P kinda wish it would go away

where are you?? you getting crazy rains there?

the weather sucks haha. fun to watch everyone trying to drift round roundabouts though haha

It sure does suck haven't done anything to my cars cause they aren't in an enclosed garage :(

Seen a big arse 4wd do a massive drift on my way to work went for ages :lol:

Anyone in Townsville interested in doing a sileighty conversion? I have a the necessary parts needed so drop me a pm if ur interested.

does in anyone here in townsville have the hookups as far as a good place to get a rwc done? the last couple of places iv gone have been stupidly strict.. not looking for a dodgy, just a place that can be trusted to be honest..

thanks guys..

Found out a mate can hook me up with some torno and plastic from his work to get the verts roof replaced and knows a fair few trimmers through his work so can try get me a decent price on everything.

So excited gonna save me a crapload :)

Sounds like it is coming along good man. thumbsup.gif

Got my new engine sitting at home. looks pretty good. I hopefully want to relocate the battery to the boot while im doing it

Hey guys glad to see something about Townsville on ns. I'm keen to head on a cruise again is there much of those happening? I haven't been driving that much lately since my 8 month project on the new 180. Also I saw something about cages on this thread how much roughly are they?

not much use in a cage up here is there? :P

http://www.nissansilvia.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=484160

Does anyone aroundlink brisbane or gold coast sell pre bent weld in cages for 180sx?

i do but im in sydney :( dam shame

i charge around $1300 for a full 6 point cage with roof cross, side door cross, rear cross

every thing is bent up u just need to cut it down to size and notch

this is in mild steel

that should give u an idea on what u should be expecting to pay

But thats in sydney.... id say might get away at $1800 or so... better if you know someone who can weld.

No but there is south which is where I wanna go :P I've seen alot of drift crashes and it seems the cars are so much easier to repair when they have a Cage. Less structural damage ya nooo

Yep i understand im prob off to Vic later in year for family, but will be great to get some exposure to some track time.. cant wait for it.

Hey guys glad to see something about Townsville on ns. I'm keen to head on a cruise again is there much of those happening? I haven't been driving that much lately since my 8 month project on the new 180. Also I saw something about cages on this thread how much roughly are they?

i will be organising a cruise in the next few weeks, just waiting on a few members to get back in town.

harris- have you tried xtreme motorsport? he is normally pretty good with rwc

brockus- how keen on a cage r ya? i have a mate that does awesome fab work that i can put you in touch with.

gurgler- sounds sweet, be good to see the vert going. have you put the coilovers & wheels on yet?

Sounds good, I'm very keen but I've just been hit for a fair bit of money recently so I'm just price looking right now to hopefully get something done later in the year

Fark finally back to civilisation. Were you out TMTA rob? i prob ran into you at one stage without realizing.

wish this weather would f*ck off so i can take the bike out.!!!!. btw i have an awesome learner bike for sale if anyone is keen.

i will be organising a cruise in the next few weeks, just waiting on a few members to get back in town.

harris- have you tried xtreme motorsport? he is normally pretty good with rwc

brockus- how keen on a cage r ya? i have a mate that does awesome fab work that i can put you in touch with.

gurgler- sounds sweet, be good to see the vert going. have you put the coilovers & wheels on yet?

Nah coilovers and rims aren't on yet waiting for cazman to make up his new batch of camber and toe arms so I can fit the rims properly and gonna put them all in at once plus castor rods aswell.

Fark finally back to civilisation. Were you out TMTA rob? i prob ran into you at one stage without realizing.

wish this weather would f*ck off so i can take the bike out.!!!!. btw i have an awesome learner bike for sale if anyone is keen.

yeah i was out there too. the weather was awesome up theredry.gif

just back from the go kart track, if anyone is interested the sprints are on til tonight and mt stuart sprints start 10am tomorrow.

i saw a heap of people out at the go kart track. you going in mt stuart robbo?

dam work made me miss out on all the races, oh well maybe next time

Neone keen to save some tyres tonight n go for a slide in the wet

na my car slides the front end more than the rear in the wet, it will end up all badno.gif

hey harris i see you want to get rid off your wheels, what are the specs on them?

dam work made me miss out on all the races, oh well maybe next time

16th april is the next meet. get your car ready.

u got minday off?

na my car slides the front end more than the rear in the wet, it will end up all badno.gif

That's wierd. Might need to use ya Brakes then :P

Hey robbo is that the uphill your talking about? I'd be keen to go in it if some 180 guys go. Last time I saw it there was just commi's Evo n rex's