Sign in to follow this  
Siddr20

Prizes to be won :)

Hi there,

There will now be prizes given out to the winners of the photography comps.

Prizes include

1x Lanyard

1x Drift sticker

1x nissansilvia.com sticker

I hope postage isnt much, because i have a feeling i will be forking it out. If its a dollar or something to send then it should be all good. Happy to do that.

If thats the case, i want to see more people entering the comps.

Also if the winner wins twice in the two theme comps then he will get an extra lanyard or sticker.

Got any suggestions ask away.

ta,

Sounds good :)

Perhaps the winner should pay for postage.... If they want the prizes that is ;)

lol im down for that!

but my "Green" idea just fell through.. hope i come across something awesome.

or the winner of each comp can post there address and the other entrants can send them stuff bahaha "hey, heres a terd in a box, congrats on winning" lol

maybe email the sponsors on here and see if any of them would donate a gift voucer once a month, even if its just a one off thing its better then nothing. then call it "ISC photobattle 3536" depending on the sponsor. and then post it in the event section so it gets put up on the ns homepage (its sort of an event) so the sponsor gets coverage. orrrr perhaps loz likes photos, any one emailed him?

teds / jbhifi ?

only problem is most of these guys are privately owned franchises.

then you could attack the manufacturers

nikkon / cannon

sponsorship is a real turd( in a box :P )

Great idea, just wish it came in sooner :P I reckon stickers is a great idea, cheap to post and buy but still a decent thing to get for free

I haven't received the prizes it myself. But once they arrive i will take a pic for everyone :)

Good idea with the sponsers.. But lets first start with these prizes!! I mean we only get like 3 or 4 entries.. doubt the sponsor will help unless we getting a lot of attention.

If its a dollar to post, i will be more than happy to do it. But in return spread the word and get more people in here!!

I have received the prizes :)

Will take some pics and post it up.

ta

Sign in to follow this