Sign in to follow this  
express

New protein!

Hey guys,

As many of you know I have been in the gym for quite some time now and I have been through probably close to 100 different types of protien. This has finally led me and a friend to develop something that was a little more adaptable to timing and nutrient requirements as well as goals. As such we have developed Traning Edge, its basically complex protein supplimentation made easy and can be tailored to any level or goal.

In essence we have a tripple mix protein, isolate, concentrate and casienate and a carb source - you mix the two to your requirements.

Here is a link to ebay, we have listed our first run - from the people who have bought through us direct we have some great feedback!! We think pricing is very compeditive and it is a unique product.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260649595119

keen to hear thouhgts from you guys as I respect a lot of you for knowledge and oppinion on training and supplementation.

cheers.

Andrew

This is some further info I have compiled on the product and its uses - again, very appreciative of recommendations, critisism or changes guys!!

Product advantages and best result instructions.

Whether you are a competitive bodybuilder, recreational gym enthusiast, a sporting amateur or professional, this is the MOST dynamic and adaptable protein supplement available on the market today.

Although you may be unaware of it, all protein powders available on the market are tailored for a specific timeframe / use – for example Whey Isolate is great for first thing in the morning and for use as a meal replacement, casein protein and whey concentrate are great for first thing in the morning, long periods between meals and right before bed and a carbohydrate/protein mix is ideal for post training to assist in your recovery. This means that to get the right protein at the right time if you do any kind of physical activity you will need to purchase at least 2, if not 3 different protein powders – this can be costly, confusing and ineffective.

What we aim to do at Complete Edge Nutrition is give provide you will a simple product and solution to what is an on-going issue for many advanced athletes and a puzzling conundrum for beginning and intermediate fitness enthusiasts.

The Complete Edge pack is comprised of 3 key elements – a protein fuel, a carbohydrate fuel and a shaker. Our professional recommendation for supplementation on the use of these is as follows:

• Immediately after your workout - Protein + Carbohydrates

• First thing in the morning - Just protein

• Before bed - Protein Fuel + optional natural products

• As a meal replacement / pre workout - Just protein

I know I mentioned 3 elements but I think the shaker speaks for itself!

In more detail on why, read below.

• Immediately after your workout - Protein + Carbohydrates (Mix with water)

Immediately after your workout, your body is drained of glycogen stores and craves both fast release protein & fast release carbohydrates to replenish these stores and start the muscle recovery / building process. This is where our carbohydrate fuel makes its maximum impact – when coupled with protein fuel it acts as the perfect recovery tool. We recommend you drink your post workout shake with water to speed ingestion.

• First thing in the morning - Just protein Fuel / Protein Fuel and Carbohydrate ( mix with milk)

Our protein is a mix of whey isolate, whey concentrate and casein protein. This means it’s adaptable to most requirements and situations. When you wake up your body is starved of nutrients and this is optimal time to give it optimal nutrition, you need a protein source that is not quick release and not too slow. If you are keen to add mass just add Carb fuel!

• Before bed - Protein Fuel + natural products (eggs, cottage cheese, mix with milk)

At complete edge we try to emulate what nature provides us with as much as possible and have it available to you in the most convenient way. The time in which you sleep is the time that your body is most active in its recovery, this means it’s essential that it’s empowered with the adequate nutrients it requires to do so during those 8 hours. Due to the Casien and Concentrate Protein found in our product, Protein Fuel makes for the perfect night time recovery aid on its own. However, if you want to take it to the next step one way to do that is to and the naturally occurring protein, vitamins and good fats found in eggs and/or cottage cheese.

• As a meal replacement / pre workout - Just protein (milk)

For those who are at an advanced stage of muscle building, you want to protect your investment, your muscle. Having protein 30 – 60 mins before training will ensure you have adequate fuel to burn and critical nutrients will be kept in your muscle.

As a meal replacement for those on a strict diet or those looking to lose weight, our protein fuel on its own can give you a tasty low calorie / low carbohydrate sustenance solution.

** If you find you are going through either the protein or the carbohydrate fuel one faster than the other, we also offer them for purchase individually.

* We want our customers to use our protein as a SUPPLIMENT for the advantages supplements can add to your training, fitness and health regime. Please follow a diet that is also tailored to your needs and requirements and supplement where necessary.

* If you are in bulking phase you may want to take carbohydrate fuel with every shake

* If you are an advanced bodybuilder or fitness competitor you may also want to take just protein before you workout. Frank Zane did it, enough said.

*Much of this advice is based on someone having a “regular” physique and metabolism / body type.

* We strongly recommend milk for taste benefits

* 8 hours based on recommended time for sleep

* This product is NOT to be used as a sole source of nutrition

Looks like a good product and definitely competitively priced. Will look into it, next time I need some.

Might sound like a tight arse, but do you have small samples?

I would love to try some and buy from you but I have spent cash on dud protein before I ended up binning as I couldn't stand it.

Great, thanks for feedback, we are currently in the process of getting sample packets made up, i will let you guys know when they are done.

Thanks for the heads up on the Flavour ( we currently do chocolate and vanilla )

Can we know what your qualifications are to be making protein powders? I'm assuming some type of food science or something, not a couple of blokes in a shed.

mate ^ have you watched bigger stronger faster? Naturally anyone can make a supplement.. if you think they have the right mix of ingredients the only qualification you'll need is to ensure you put that protein to good use!

on a more serious note.. would you use protein supported by someone who is the average joe and says it gets good results (ie can show a workout routine with the powder and the diet that led to increases in strength etc or a lab coat who has never trained before but says this should give you the optimzed results etc.)

If you paid any attention to that show, they were saying that you shouldn't trust any old protein maker cos any bloke in a shed can chuck some powder in a bag, slap some ingredients on the sticker and make claims about it. I'm not saying that is the case here, and would like it clarified.

Let the bloke answer the question himself. I'm sure there is nothing to hide here, but protein powders are expensive so people will want to know they are getting the right stuff

mate ^ have you watched bigger stronger faster? Naturally anyone can make a supplement.. if you think they have the right mix of ingredients the only qualification you'll need is to ensure you put that protein to good use!

on a more serious note.. would you use protein supported by someone who is the average joe and says it gets good results (ie can show a workout routine with the powder and the diet that led to increases in strength etc or a lab coat who has never trained before but says this should give you the optimzed results etc.)

Sorey mate that is america here it is different. Not just anyone can make and sell health supplements they have to be registered with the TGA .

yea fair enough, didnt even think about that side of it.. thats what you call a huge fark up! i forgot how Aus likes to control almost every aspect of general commerce so that the gov can get rich..

legalattorney, dont bother with the tools that barely skim this section and have no fkn idea how long express has been on here.

i would simply buy this protein because i know how long andrew has been training and dieting and been in this section. he knows his shit.

for you 2 douche bags who are prob buying proteins with ronnie or calentino on the front of it, continue doing so.

definately interested in a sample andrew, just to suss flavours.

so the final price is 100 bux for the 3kg's and the shaker? will u be making kits without a shaker as well?

If i posted alot about turbos, would you blindly buy one off me that I made without asking questions about it? Of course not. You'd want to know where it is made, if its been made properly, what proper research has been done and results i've got from it. I don't see the difference here.

I recall m&m saying in another post that he only buys big brand name proteins because if they f**k it up, the bigger companies have alot to lose so they are the only ones he trusts. Does that make him a douchebag?

I dunno why you guys are getting so upset about a simple question. I haven't accused anybody of anything. Let him answer the questions himself

A few questions to answer here, so I'll get straight to the point.

Basically me and my business partner decided to combine our experience, one practical and one theoretical to design the best and most adaptable protein feasible. We believe we have addressed a massive gap in the market, one that larger supplement companies are taking advantage of - the requirement to purchase a range of different proteins for different applications.

Whist my experience has been largely tangible and product based his experience and the development of the product has come from both his diploma in fitness and collaboration with nutritionist and dieticians to get the formula right. I’m a big fan of some of the larger protein companies out there and was using 3 of them up until the development of this, but we have just as much to lose, ever customer we have at this stage needs to be satisfied - the larger ones can absorb customer fluctuations here and there.

By the way, just to be clear, Fonterra is a company many of you would be familiar with, we source raw products from them and them mix them into the unique blend - we don’t have some weird science kit in our backyard that magically makes protein powder lol!

Crzy_1via, appreciate the vote of confidence, Its good to see some long-term members putting in their 2 cents - we have a starting bid price of $70 - so if no one else bids, its yours for that amount, otherwise, I’m arranging a promotional code to place on our website for you guys to use – you will get the pack for $90. - PM me if you want the kit without the shaker.

For clarity, they are food standards not "therapeutic goods" so there is no requirement to register with the therapeutic goods association, they just need to have the macro breakdown listed.

I have set up a promotional number for you guys, just quote 'andy135' and you get the pack with shaker and 3 bags for $90 including delivery.

Cheers guys!! Happy to answer further questions

the website is www.completeedge.com.au

I would be keen to give this a go, i need some more protein so i might just order some tonight, still $90 including delivery for someone in WA?

Might just give this a go once my current protein runs out, ill keep my eye on this topic

The sweetener is sucralose, as for flavours ill let you know!

yes the delivery is $90 but may take a bit more than 2 days if you are in a remote location!

Choc flavour tastes good even with water.

Choc flavour tastes good even with water.

Thanks for your feedback KrayzieNeo!!!!

Got mine in WA after about a week I think, which wasnt a problem, im a fan of the vanilla taste and its good with water which is a massive plus

The carbs make it a tad sweet but thats expected, overall a big fan so far cheers express

fantastic feedback dan_180, always good to hear! We are a small business so please let your friends know and pass on the discount details for the $90 package!

Keen to give it ago so will order some next week and sit on it till my current tub is empty :thumbsup: