Sign in to follow this  
KDash

Do I do something I may regret?

Firstly, with respect, I'm a guy posting hoping to get girls point of view on the whole subject, so thanks in advance to all the girls that give their opinion. PM's welcome too.

Recently I have met someone at work, and without going too much much into detail, we have got quite close. There is flirting and at times the tension between us gets so intense, well you get the drift... I would also like to point out that we connect - this girl is definetely not just 'another root'. She has all the qualities I would ever want in a girl. So what's the problem you are thinking? Well, she has a boyfriend.

Now I am extremely conflicted about this. Moving in on another girl that is taken is def not on for me - I won't consider it. A girl with a bf - not on the menu. I don't want to be "that guy" if you know what I mean. But this has been the one and only exception, with a few things taken into account. The way her bf treats her its pretty crap, I don't really like it. When we go out for drinks he shuts her down quite a bit, and treats her more like a posession. A mutual friend told me they think he's with her cause she's hot, and she's with him cause he's convenient. Really I don't know all that much about their relationship so I couldn't comment further.

So I would just like to hear what the girls here thoughts are, what do you think I should do? Would you want a guy to make a move?

danke ns gurls :)

Hi KDash,

Sounds abit complicated.

I wouldnt make a move if she has a bf, if shes too comfortable to leave him, she'll prob just string you along for the ride knowing that she isnt guna leave her current bf.

But on the other hand, you only live once! If you like her and you know she likes you.. maybe just say stuff along the lines of 'if you didnt have a bf id love to take you out for dinner'' and see what her reaction is...

Goodluck :-)

one things for sure , just coz she thnks her boyfriend is treatig her like crap, chances are he isnt that bad and she just tells you this to keep u stringin along coz she likes the attention u give her also.

if he is a genuine dick. ask her out and say if ur bf is that much of a prick leave him for me. if she dont want to then refer to what i said initially.

I think u need to let her kno that she can be comfortable with u, She would be taking a big risk to leave her bf to be with u so she needs to kno its ganna work out,

If u guys just keep going with this flirting it will never change..she will never leave her bf cause she is comfortable

Remember that we regret the things we didnt do rather than the things we did.

Good luck thumbsup.gif

what is this a f**kin relationship forum now?

get a f**kin life.

how does anyone expect to get an opinion without posting pics of girl?

either get in early or nothing will happen but getting strung along for ages.

if you fail, man up and invest your time in someone else.

Wow, looks like we need like a relationship section on NS

These threads are always a good read though haha

ZZ02CB6359.jpg

It's really not that hard....

Just bang her

+1

Pics or 'She's' a 'He'.

Or "IT" might be a bit of both

Wow, looks like we need like a relationship section on NS

These threads are always a good read though haha

ZZ02CB6359.jpg

LMAOOOOOOOOOOO hahahahahaha

Ok you will need:

1 x 25' length of rope (Any standard rope in a similar length will probably do)

1 x roll of carpet

1 x roll of duct tape

1 x Machete

1 x Good friend willing to be an alibi

The flirting is probably mostly based on the fact that it's forbidden. She is probably with him 'cos he treats her like crap, but when she says that he treats her like crap that's her side of the story. I really don't like guys that make a move on other dudes gf's but I guess all you can do is ask her.

Hi KDash,

Sounds abit complicated.

I wouldnt make a move if she has a bf, if shes too comfortable to leave him, she'll prob just string you along for the ride knowing that she isnt guna leave her current bf.

But on the other hand, you only live once! If you like her and you know she likes you.. maybe just say stuff along the lines of 'if you didnt have a bf id love to take you out for dinner'' and see what her reaction is...

Goodluck :-)

I've been in this situation and I was strung along for 6 months yo.

Pretty much the same situation and we even got intimate and that's the reason why I put my foot down and said "What the hell are we?"

She said she don't know but she 'loves' me but she just don't know what to do.

Told her it's an easy choice.... and she's the only one making it complicated.

Gave her a week to decide... she stayed with the guy so I disappeared.

Ignored her calls for a month until she got the point, 2 months later they broke up.

Bumped into her and she was like so happy and was keen for a catch up... unfortunately had a girl already.

She tried to flirt but kept my guard...

I can tell by the looks on her face... it really sucked for her.

Either way just do the right thing and everything will work out.

Either way just do the right thing and everything will work out.

So the right thing like you did? Have sex with a girl that is already in a relationship?

man rule number one is chicks with bf's are always flirty, get used to it!

If you actually want to make a relationship out of her, then don't touch her until she dumps her boyfriend.

If she says she wants to but doesn't, then she is full of shit and is only going to string you on.

If you just want to get your end wet, then smash her box, smash it hard.

:edit:

Just remember, if she dumps him for you, she will just as easily dump you for somebody else.

If it were me, i would smash her box, give her a taste of what she is missing, then walk away for good.

That kind of girl cannot be trusted.

man rule number one is chicks with bf's are always flirty, get used to it!

that and 99.9% of the time work+relationship = fail in some way or another

lmao i love this thread. It's gold. NS is now the new RSVP online dating site. Complain about not getting box, then complain when she walks away.

Boyfriends are a speedbump not a stop sign :P

Nah but seriously my mates use that all the time and I up them for it as i'm the only one thats been in a serious relationship so I say if she has a bf stay away its a no go zone in my head. Even if they do like you and you like them imagine how the guy would feel after he found out? Thats if he does like her and its serious. Would you like that to happen to you?

Its just a complete dog act in my head no matter who it is. Just cause she says he treats her like crap don't necessarily mean he does all the time.

The chick you like has a bf & you want to nail her..... a tricky situation but as long as your balls don't touch the boyfriend's when you both DP her it's not gay.

The chick you like has a bf & you want to nail her..... a tricky situation but as long as your balls don't touch the boyfriend's when you both DP her it's not gay.

hahahhahahahahahahahahahahaaahaha..just cause theres a goalie dont mean u cant score. whistle.gif hahaha i joke i joke lol

Why did you specifically ask for female advice?!? All girls are sluts and will lie or cheat given the right circumstance for them. At the end of the day, you arn't the one in a relationship and therefore shouldn't really give a flying f**k about some random dude cos trust me, if it were the other way around, the dude wouldn't care about you.

This chick seems so fantastic cos she is illusive, and definitely enjoys your attention.

Why did you specifically ask for female advice?!? All girls are sluts and will lie or cheat given the right circumstance for them. At the end of the day, you arn't the one in a relationship and therefore shouldn't really give a flying f**k about some random dude cos trust me, if it were the other way around, the dude wouldn't care about you.

This chick seems so fantastic cos she is illusive, and definitely enjoys your attention.

ohmy.gif not all girls are sluts..and not every girl will do the same in that situation

... follow your dick.

if he does treat her like poo, and u make a move, she will eventually dump his ass knowing she can be treated better.

best way to achieve this, is get in with her "gf's" and get them to help persuade her.

be selfish in life, if being with her will make you happy. why not.