Sign in to follow this  
halfplugged

WANTED: S13 Silvia bonnet

Hey guys, i was wondering if there is anybody in canberra who has a factory S13 bonnet they want to get rid of,

i want to put it onto my 180 to get this sort of look on my drift car!

29730_133350976680263_100000160839843_380113_2926178_n.jpg

Cheers Guys

Chris

I saw one of these front ends in sydney last week, talked to the owner about it, he said the only trouble is the headlights, his were custom or something, I can't really remember, I was rather drunk at the time, (a cruise parked outside my hotel as I was about to go out clubbing, but yeah the lights were a trouble finding the right ones and the bonnet was slightly hanging over the front bar... Part from that looked tough... (he said it looks tuffer in the daylight than at night time thou) just a few things for you to think about,

Edited by Dub-D

Lol, I don't think Chris is after a Silvia bonnet anymore. Doesn't look like the lights are any type of rare, just looks like spotties.

He spun infront of a falcon and now needs a new front end. From what I heard, he is going to get something newer.

Lol, I don't think Chris is after a Silvia bonnet anymore. Doesn't look like the lights are any type of rare, just looks like spotties.

He spun infront of a falcon and now needs a new front end. From what I heard, he is going to get something newer.

He's taking Julia Gillard's $2K cash for clunkers offer?

He's taking Julia Gillard's $2K cash for clunkers offer?

ooh harsh words!