blind_injustice

the Black Engine Bay Masters!

engine.jpg

i got pulled over like this the other day is it not the worst bay you have seen?

note the induction...

everything is all in bits and looks ratty as shit because i was just working on it

how i didnt get defected i dont know lol

no front cam cover,

bov not conected

no oil breather hoses

the intake is held up with my jeans

not to mention that there is no pod or airbox connected to it

and you can see the coilovers haha

so any s13,s14,s15, r33,r34 ect on the road in the US is done illegally? driven with no rego ect?

we have S13's and S14's just not the RHD versions like you guys do (the good kind) and i think 85- 90% of them are KA24DE's or SR20DE's you rarely see an SR20 w a turbo or KA24 USDM sucks trust me now you can import an SR20DET and do an engine swap but you would have to convert it to OBDII S15 not allowed because of the emissions

R33's i heard are really big in california there are bunches of illegals there everywhere

R34's are the rarest of the rare of me living 18+ years i have seen one and i had an un-seeable explosion (mods dont flame) it was by far the sickest car i have ever seen in the us (but the R33 is better IMO)

i think only USDM sils are legal ?

your right about that but man and it

sucks horribly its a shame that we cant

have any good authentic JDM RHD rides

here legally its poppycock :rant:

(but the R33 is better IMO)

Troll?

It's his opinion.

However we should get back on to the topic of black engine bays :P

This isn't mine but it's fantastic. Obviously for full stealth, rocker cover and oil cap could be swapped out

PC140006.jpg

Love the engine bay man, Tomei, NISMO and Greddy are a bit of a give away :)

My attempt, tried to keep the 'bling' , minimal lol:

PC140006.jpg

One of the best looking bays i have seen. clean and neat! well done dude.

engine.jpg

i got pulled over like this the other day is it not the worst bay you have seen?

note the induction...

everything is all in bits and looks ratty as shit because i was just working on it

no front cam cover,

bov not conected

no oil breather hoses

rofl i hope your joking man :P sif you didnt get defected hahaz, if i saw jeans in the engine bay id alredi defect you :P

engine.jpg

note the induction...

no front cam cover,

bov not conected

no oil breather hoses

rofl i hope your joking man :P sif you didnt get defected hahaz, if i saw jeans in the engine bay id alredi defect you :P

not even kidding... i was about to stick on the defect sticker myself

i hid the turbo timer under the steering wheel when he pulled me over, accidently knocking it to 30 seconds

he told me to shut it off and i just sat there pretending to look for my licence hahah

gave up on owning a modified, a whole fmic, zorst and filter oh my god so modified, car in my town, got defected for my standard intercooler one night because i had "obviously" cut the hole for it on the passenger side, ..... yes ..... the stock one :rolleyes: whats the point having a nice car when you cant enjoy it day to day on the road

^^ sounds like you need a tall glass of the good stuff!

concrete-cement-mixer-pour.jpg

well lowe if you feel the need to dish out hundreds - thousands of dollars to the government purely due to its incompetence then be my guest, personally id rather have a good track car and be able to enjoy it

thers a r33 in western suburbs, blue, engine bay looks stock as a rock, its been stroked, not shore how much, ported and polished head, cams, biger injectors, spitfire coil packs, hks low mount turbo. medium sized intercooler sprayed black hidden behind front bar, cant see it unless u realli look for it, all piping is black, got walbro fuel pump, power fc hiden in glove box with boost gadge, its making big power, its got 3" exhaust, quiet ass, i havnt got pics, ill try get them of him, thing is a beastt.....

thers a r33 in western suburbs, blue, engine bay looks stock as a rock

No way, really?

This is stealth.

180_bay.jpg

Some really mint engine bays in here. Cant wait to get my car so I can attempt a stealthily engine bay.

(but the R33 is better IMO)

Troll?

It's his opinion.

However we should get back on to the topic of black engine bays tongue.gif

This isn't mine but it's fantastic. Obviously for full stealth, rocker cover and oil cap could be swapped out

PC140006.jpg

that's such a clean bay, would look to do something like this for sure.

its looking good dude, but the custom piping is a bit of a giveaway .. otherwise neat anyway +1

cheers dude....needed custom piping for a fmic as i didnt want to cut any holes in the battery tray n turn flow is gay

haha wow and here i am wanting to build a ride in aus some time. i might just sick with new zealand. haha our cops arnt tight ass's when it comes to mods. as long as its certed, passes road worthy and the wastegate is plumped (sad.gif) and the car isnt to loud your pretty much fine. plus our license laws are awesome. our version of P's we can still drive turbo'd vehicles. my best mate drives a 600hp t51r kai daily evo and hes still 18 (rich family). COME TO NZ we need more car enthusists hahaha

ive had a cop look over my engine bay and my big fat high mounted turbo, waste gate and BOV siting in plain view cop smiled and sent me on my way happily. thumbs up for doing it legit :)

• Upvote 1

had a cop pull me over for the first time (on my l's) and he did the whole "so is it turbo" and i was like "naw". "but i thaught you where allowed turbo cars in canberra" he was like " yeah but i wanted to see if i had to make you pop the bonnet" he then checked my tyres, asked to see my licence and left!!!! LOL i could have been lying???

he must know that club Q's are non turbo

06112010237.jpg

Just looks like another vent ;) well i think it looks like one , working on a stealth engine bay need to paint intercooler piping and get black silicone hoses thumb.gif

img0456lc.jpg

getting there. havnt done anything for awhile i have been too busy! but commo airbox mod, and black joiners will fix a few issues with this picture...i have had 3 cops look under the bonnet and not pick anything 'wrong' to defect me for.

-dan

cant cops get you for reservoir covers? something about them being flammable