blind_injustice

the Black Engine Bay Masters!

Here's mine....

Black everything... even the Intercooler itself. :thumbsup:

sil2.jpg

Your such a filo hahahahah

hahahaha!... hell yea!..... (in a filipino accent)

Here's mine....

Black everything... even the Intercooler itself. :thumbsup:

Your such a filo hahahahah

should replace that silicone intercooler joiner on the throttle body to a black one

I know... I'm just really lazy.

just did my strut brace black

Hey Kid, I just noticed you have an airbox with Hybrid piping. Did you have to chop anything to get it all in? I ended up sticking a pod on because I fitted a metal induction pipe, but might have to try this.

Brace looks good man.

just did my strut brace black

Hey Kid, I just noticed you have an airbox with Hybrid piping. Did you have to chop anything to get it all in? I ended up sticking a pod on because I fitted a metal induction pipe, but might have to try this.

Brace looks good man.

nah i didnt need to cut anything at all main reason I put back on my airbox was the popo had a go at me saying if i see it again with a pod + top cover il defect ur ass :lol: so I put it back on to the stock airbox and since its actualy not sucking in air hot air (since my pod filter cover was only top not on the sides and wasnt fully enclosed) and its all closed off im making more power + i still flutter :)

thanks man :)

+5 to all you guys with the black oem looking bays, but i have a question (not thread jacking) just whats preventing you guys from doing a really nice wire tuck? (i dont know much about the euro laws considering im in the US) dont you think that you would have that much more respect if you looked more like this

n208500975_30441109_8379.jpg

^ that looks super clean thumb.gif but it looks like it would be umm fun on a rainy day ^

does it have an in cabin brake booster or run no booster at all?

wow!

where the hell is everything??

nice work BTW :thumbsup:

^ that looks super clean thumb.gif but it looks like it would be umm fun on a rainy day ^

haha thanks guys i cant take full credit for this one i was helping a buddy of mine

brake booster delete

windshield wiper res delete

brake lines ran inside cabin

fuse box in glove box

PCM or ECU depending on what you want to call it is tucked underneath the floor board

all other res either in the very front along the the radiator frame rail or hidden on the reverse side under the bumper

just a normal wire tuck but alot more attention to detail

this was by far the hardest tuck ive done but you see the results that come with it

thank you guys for all of the positive feed back it really means alot :lol:

(is it possible for you guys to be law abiding and do something like my friend and i did?)

wow!

where the hell is everything??

nice work BTW :thumbsup:

haha thanks guys i cant take full credit for this one i was helping a buddy of mine

brake booster delete

windshield wiper res delete

brake lines ran inside cabin

fuse box in glove box

PCM or ECU depending on what you want to call it is tucked underneath the floor board

all other res either in the very front along the the radiator frame rail or hidden on the reverse side under the bumper

just a normal wire tuck but alot more attention to detail

this was by far the hardest tuck ive done but you see the results that come with it

thank you guys for all of the positive feed back it really means alot :lol:

(is it possible for you guys to be law abiding and do something like my friend and i did?)

Yes we can do any mod we want its just wen we get pulled over its up to the police office how much of a bad kent he wants to be...

i think all cops over here would get a hard on and want to bend you over the second they noticed no wipers littlelone the brake booster, it would be most likely a red sticker trailer home job, but the wireing itself we could get away with in most incounters with the po po. the law is a bit random over here because the cops dont have to prove anything on your car is illegal and they dont have to have any indepth automotive training they just have to suspect your car is breaking the law and they can put you off the road and its up to you to prove its leagle out of your own pocket. doh.gif

and i thought our cops here were bad im sorry guys :-(

we dont really have alot of anal cops unless your car is RHD

then they will give you all kinds of crap for nothing

cops are just stupid in general

so do you done for been too low? car too loud? and aftermarket engine mods?

we dont have any laws on how low your car can be

too loud the only way you are going to get that is if you are running a buddy club II exhaust w a test pipe (those things are ungodly loud) but im still going to get one

and aftermarket mods to an extent as long as the car passes inspection (even then we have ways of getting around that)

but the number one thing that gets people over here is illegal JDM or euro cars and of course all of the speeding tickets just like everybody else

too loud the only way you are going to get that is if you are running a buddy club II exhaust w a test pipe (those things are ungodly loud) but im still going to get one

and aftermarket mods to an extent as long as the car passes inspection (even then we have ways of getting around that)

but the number one thing that gets people over here is illegal JDM or euro cars and of course all of the speeding tickets just like everybody else

whoa! no defect because your too low so you could have your car 1mm off the ground and you wouldnt be touched at all? damn I live in the wrong country haha, what do you mean illegal jdm cars?

whoa! no defect because your too low so you could have your car 1mm off the ground and you wouldnt be touched at all? damn I live in the wrong country haha, what do you mean illegal jdm cars?

the list as follows none of the following are allowed:

R31

R32

R34

Jdm S13,14, or 15

most Eudm cars

holden

VL

Etc

Ae 86's

basically none of the really bad ass cars imo

the only way you can get your hands on one of these and have it legal is if you are in the military

R31

R32

R34

Jdm S13,14, or 15

most Eudm cars

holden

VL

Etc

Ae 86's

the only way you can get your hands on one of these and have it legal is if you are in the military

what happens when a smart police officer knows its a imported car?

R31

R32

R34

Jdm S13,14, or 15

most Eudm cars

holden

VL

Etc

Ae 86's

they either have it exported to whatever country it came from or they have it crushed<_>

R31

R32

R34

Jdm S13,14, or 15

most Eudm cars

holden

VL

Etc

Ae 86's

they either have it exported to whatever country it came from or they have it crushed<_>

f**k no wonder why you guys buy the 240sx s14 then drop in a imported motor (SR20 or RB25,26) then makes sense

R31

R32

R34

Jdm S13,14, or 15

most Eudm cars

holden

VL

Etc

Ae 86's

f**k no wonder why you guys buy the 240sx s14 then drop in a imported motor (SR20 or RB25,26) then makes sense

exactly we find loopholes where ever we can and use then to or advantage

hahaha i really want to live in jap or AUS but w all of the regulations that you guys have to comply to idk how that would work +1 to you guys id get defected every day

guess it really depends where you live, i used to drive without a license.. nevr been pulled over =)just dont drive like a hoon pretty much and making sht stealth helps xD... this thread also gave me an idea...but i wont share since i prob get flamed for stupidity :P

mine... nuthing fancy not even clean but this thread needs more pics less talk! lol

P1030704.JPG

mine... nuthing fancy not even clean but this thread needs more pics less talk! lol

the welding glove would prob cop a defect bahaha

l

no no no i swear thats a factory option sir hahaha Drugs_0541.gif

l

no no no i swear thats a factory option sir hahaha Drugs_0541.gif

LOl yeh came with all nissan s15s =), pop the boot and also comes with welding mask and apron aswell =P

why arent you allowed imported cars in the US?

why arent you allowed imported cars in the US?

they say its because of out emissions standards (which IMO is a fat pile of rat shit if it was really that we could just import them and change the fuel maps)

also they say that it will interfere w the sales of cars at the dealership (which i can completely agree with because if you have more r34's on the streets here ppl are going to want to by them and all the things that come w that)

so any s13,s14,s15, r33,r34 ect on the road in the US is done illegally? driven with no rego ect?

i think only USDM sils are legal ?