blind_injustice

the Black Engine Bay Masters!

^^^ Nice, I suppose except the Rad. But it isn't too obvious. But I very much like. Clean and simple.

even i had a crack.

you painted that while it was all on the car didnt you.....hahahaha wtf? this shit reminds me of bmx'ers when they decide to paint they bike-while its all still together....

-dan

even i had a crack.

you painted that while it was all on the car didnt you.....hahahaha wtf? this shit reminds me of bmx'ers when they decide to paint they bike-while its all still together....

-dan

yep :) i was like what the hell i have some spray enamel handy and once i popped i couldnt stop

More black for my engine bay:

airp-s15x3.jpgB

Black 3" intake pipe and black air box soon to be added

Greg

More black for my engine bay:

airp-s15x3.jpgB

Black 3" intake pipe and black air box soon to be added

Greg

makin them for the s14's greg?

Mine is getting there.. Plently more black planned and cleaning etc to go

fae88bef.jpg

Also keen on those air diversion plate for S14 Gregster!!!

here is my onevia. engine bay is all finished but car still has paint and bits to go before its road ready.

my apologies for the instagay photos.

300351_10151063810412946_110623902_n.jpg

538514_10151063808192946_1879533134_n.jpg

hey guys, some awesome looking engine bays here! im about to buy a front mount intercooler kit for my s15! keen on blacking everything out, its a fresh import and i dont want to loose my oem foglights,

do any of you know intercooler kits that will fit with stock foglights still in place? cheers

theres a mighty car mods vid where they put a fmic on a s15 cant remember what brand it is but they tell you in the video and keep the foggies

its a no brand, its from otomoto.com there so cheap only $399 and there out of stock :(

i love gktech! and all there products, but not the no holes cooler kit! want a front mount new pipes and shit, stock ones and no holes kit looks so laggy

I doubt a gktech kit would induce anymore lag than a shitty oversized Chinese front mount kit with oversized piping.

I doubt a gktech kit would induce anymore lag than a shitty oversized Chinese front mount kit with oversized piping.

I agree I went from overkill normal size cooler to gktech no holes and no lag whatsoever the cold side is even cooler than my old setup much better and legal

The no holes kit require the front bar to be cut and the removal of the left hand fog light...

-dan

my mate called up sa's major defect station and asked about hole in battery tray and they said its fine :S aha

ill see how i go, aprently the isc kit fits, greddy ls and blitz se, cs fits with foggies aswell as the otomoto kit

I agree I went from overkill normal size cooler to gktech no holes and no lag whatsoever the cold side is even cooler than my old setup much better and legal

What were the specs of the intercooler (dimensions, flow-thought type, fin type), how was it setup (flow-though with hole in bat, etc) and side size of the piping (assuming it wasn't all the same throughout).

once you go black you never go back

I think so too. So many people love the big blingy engine bays and yes while many of them do look pretty awesome, I think something has to be said for motors that make massive power but look stock an art unto its own. Sleeper engine bays.

I love it when I meet people who look at my engine bay and go 'oh' as in they just aren't impressed at all, then I take them for a drive or race them at which point the look on their face is even more priceless.

Thats pretty awesome. However I would have done the Bov line over the fan where the stock IC piping went. But I like very much (except those ugly orange stickers)

even i had a crack.

I want to do this, but on my yellow S15, keep the out side yellow and get the whole engine bay painted back and just leave the rocket cover red (Bitch to find where a possible oil leak is coming from but such a cop troll)