Sign in to follow this  
ecko

Drifting TasmaniaPractice day june 12 baskerville

Drifting tasmania Practice day

Saturday 12th June Baskerville Raceway. Entry $120 including entries on the day. Entry and Supp Regs attached.

come a long and get some madskills

MAINLANDERS NOTE!!!

this is only 3 weeks before Round 3 of the state series, car storage for the time inbetween should be available

Normal entry conditions apply

Cams approved helmet

longsleeve shirt

full length jeans

enclosed shoes

General roadworthy vehicle or modified to meet cams specifications and able to pass scrutineering

any questions feel free to ask

Entry Form.doc

Supplementary Regulations Document.doc

Pre-entries should be forwarded to the event secretary, GPO Box 1155, HOBART, TAS, 7001.

Cheques and money orders should be made payable to HOBART SPORTING CAR CLUB.

Direct Transfers are welcome. You MUST put your name as the reference otherwise we will not know who you are.

You must also complete the entry form and include your direct transfer receipt, and return to the address above, or email to katelucas444@hotmail.com

EFT Details:

Account Name: DRIFTING

BSB: 037-001

Account: 50-8075

Ref: "Your Name"

31692_395322387405_159583317405_4257945_5645913_n.jpg

hey guys what size does my catch can have to be. rb25det thanks, good to get back out there

I looked in the CAMS book and can't find anything. I can't remember if it's 2L or if it has to be the capacity of the engine. I THINK it just needs to be 2L.

I looked in the CAMS book and can't find anything. I can't remember if it's 2L or if it has to be the capacity of the engine. I THINK it just needs to be 2L.

thanks brad will make it this week. you taking silvia

thanks brad will make it this week. you taking silvia

Hopefully. I've gotta disassemble the gearset and work out where all these little clips and brass bits in the bottom of the gearbox are from lol.

hey guys what size does my catch can have to be. rb25det thanks, good to get back out there

its defiantly 3L for anything over 2001cc

and 2L for anything under 2000cc

out of the cams manual,

if fitted with any crankcase breather discharging to the atmosphere, each breather be vented into a catch tank

of minimum capacity of two litres for engines up to 2000cc or three litres for over 2000cc. Regulations for

competitions on unsealed surfaces may waive this requirement;

cheers

Leigh

hmm im yet to see one measured and scruitineering tho

they don't have to measure it to see if it is going to be satisfactory. if you rock up with a coke can sized breather they know its not going to be sufficient

they don't have to measure it to see if it is going to be satisfactory. if you rock up with a coke can sized breather they know its not going to be sufficient

i have a autobarn catch can on at the moment, they just reminded me next time get a bigger one. and i dont think they will pull me up with one that looks around 2 or so litres would they

Will there be a tyre changer there?

photos or videos of the day. anyone see me smack the wall would be sick to see lol